One Day... Martinus Gunnarsen

By Marwazz

It will happen don't be afraid... if not now, one day... Martinus Gunnarsen is devastated after his best frie... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Day 14

348 34 2
By Marwazz

Angelica, it's me Kath. You will never believe what happened yesterday. Do you know Mike? The most popular boy in school and... well you know... my crush! He asked me to dance with him yesterday! It was so romantic and I felt like I was on top of the world. And guess what? Today we are going to the movies together! I'm not completely sure if it's a date, but I'll take it.

Marcus and Jasmin were so cute together yesterday. He's an amazing boy and I'm glad he found the love of his life.

I heard that Martinus didn't show up to prom. Ever since the accident he's acting awkwardly. I wonder where he was yesterday! Angelica, I think he has feelings for you. It's very obvious! You don't even know how much he has been talking about you lately! He's smiling in front of us but we all know how much he's hurting.

His smile is covering his pain, his laugh is covering his tears! Just look at his eyes and you'll know the truth.

I will tell Marcus to talk with him! After all he is his twin, and i'm sure he can help him.

Angelica, not only Martinus is hurting, we all do! I miss your cute little smile, your beautiful eyes and everything about you! Now it's so hard to find your face through all these tubes.

Angelica I have to go and prepare myself for my date (well not really). Feel better bestie, and remember that after the rain there is always a rainbow ok? Remember that...

Your best friend who is dying to hear your voice again...

Kath

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.9K 30
You chose her over me... You chose a girl over your brother... I don't know if i'm cool with that... I don't know if I can ever forgive you... I unde...
24.8K 1.3K 38
❝What a jerk. I really need to talk to him." "What do you need to talk about?" Marcus asks, "you can talk to me, I'll understand." I pause...
20.7K 1.1K 24
I thought nothing can stop us... I thought no one can stop our love... But the destiny didn't want us together... Laure will you remember me..? ~Marc...
3.9K 121 23
THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF MY NORWEGIAN TEACHER! If you didn't read the first one, please read it first before you start with this one! Otherwise you...