Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Escape
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Fashion Disaster

330K 17.2K 20.6K
By pocketbangtan

"This is Namjoon?" Jimin whispers to you with wide, surprised eyes.

You can't answer, your mouth too occupied with hanging open in shock.

You weren't sure what you were expecting, maybe a short little man with a floor-length beard and puke green robes like out of Harry Potter, but no.

Namjoon is tall.

And he's freaking hot.

The dark-blonde man is dressed up like he's a billionaire, from the tips of his fancy shined shoes to the band of his expensive watch, emitting an aura of cool, collected masculinity.

After Jin the Beautiful Brunette gave him a quick call, he had shown up at the pet shop door within minutes, a tiny smile gracing his angled features.

"Namjoon-ah," Jin greets with a bright smile. He throws his arms around the taller man in a warm embrace, belying with his casual intimacy the trepidation on Yoongi's face.

"Hi, Jin hyung," Namjoon laughs loudly, apparently amused by the older man's clinginess.

"Holy crap," you say to yourself in a daze. "He's got dimples."

Jimin arches an eyebrow at you.

On the other hand, staying guarded with his slanted eyes shuttered, Yoongi stares the newcomer down with irritated suspicion.

"Yoongi hyung," Namjoon greets respectfully, bowing slightly.

The sight makes you feel off for some reason, probably because the sweet man that's standing there doesn't seem like someone you should be afraid of, and especially not Yoongi.

Then Namjoon turns around, facing your rowdy little crew of misfits, and his jaw drops.

"What...?" he asks in horror, specifically staring down Jungkook.

Heart sinking, you grimace at the absolutely distressed look on his face. How does he already know that something is wrong? He's never seen Hoseok and Jungkook as animals - how the heck does he know?

"Namjoonie, I know we messed up," Jin inserts hastily," but, I'm sure you can fix this right? It was just a little spell that-"

"No," Namjoon says, cutting Jin off. "What are those two wearing?!"

Wait.

What?

Jungkook and Hoseok flinch into each other as Namjoon strolls toward them, taking Hoseok by the shoulders and turning him from side to side like a designer inspecting a model before they're released into the runway.

"Disgusting," he says, then turns to Jungkook. "Repulsive! Where do you get these hideous clothes?!"

You snort at Jimin's expression.

"That's not important right now, Kim," Yoongi growls from the side.

When you glance over, the vicious man is sending Namjoon a scathing glare. "The guy you're touching right now was a rabbit a month ago, and the one next to him was a weasel."

"I'm a ferret!" Hoseok squeaks in protest.

Yoongi, uncaring, rolls his eyes.

"Wow! Really?" Taking your precious baby by the now-angular jaw, Namjoon moves Jungkook's face from side to side, inspecting his eyes and mouth closely. With a frown, the tall man steps back and looks at Jin. "How did you manage to do this? It takes a lot of power."

"I don't know!" Jin throws his hands up in the air, exasperated. "That dumb butt over there freaking cursed the cute little things, and I tried to fix it, then this happened!"

"You tried to fix it?!" Namjoon slaps and open palm to his forehead and groans.

"Hyung, you can't mess with someone else's spell! The two of you accidentally combined your magic, enough that you changed the course of nature! Neither of you have weak magic, hyungs. Didn't you think of that?"

There's a sheepish smile on Jin's face now, and he laughs nervously. "No. Haha, I didn't think of that. It's never happened before."

Yoongi doesn't respond.

Namjoon, sensing the silent rebellion against his appraisal, shifts his powerful gaze to
the ebony-haired man.

"Hyung," Namjoon says gently, in a very, very soft voice. "Cooperate, okay? We don't want a repeat of last time you wouldn't listen to me."

Jin's smile falls off his face quickly.

Yoongi shivers.

"Wonder what happened last time," Jimin muses to you in cautious curiosity even as Jungkook edges up behind you, holding onto the back of your shirt for security. His chin settles into the crook of your shoulder, soft black hair brushing your face.
"
Y/N," he says, but he doesn't get any other words out before every other male in the room attacks him.

"Y/N?!" Jimin shouts, at the exact same time as Jin hollers, "YOU SHOW RESPECT TO YOUR ELDERS!" and Namjoon clicks his tongue in disapproval.

The ex-rabbit jumps in fright at all of the loud voices directed at him.

"Y/N," Jin mimics with a scoff. "Kids these days. That's your senior, Mr. Bunny Rabbit. You better not call her just 'Y/N' again, at least not in front of me."

A grumpy Jimin harrumphs in agreement.

"Seriously?" you admonish. "He's been human for a total of, like, fifteen hours, and you're going to get mad because he doesn't know honorifics?"

"Um, hey," Hoseok cuts in softly. "Can we find Tae Tae? I miss him..."

Crap.

You forgot.

"And Tae Tae is another part of my job, I presume?" Namjoon asks.

Jimin, nodding furiously, clasps his hands in front of him. "He's one of my ferrets," the orange-head says. "And he ran away, just ten minutes ago. Please find him."

"A ferret, hm?" Namjoon closes his eyes and spreads his hands out, palms facing the ground in front of him. As his dark blonde brows furrow in concentration and his white teeth bite down on that ridiculously full lower lip, the tall and slender man's frame begins to sway from side to side, like a tree caught in the wind. A powerful wave of invisible force surges through you, and Jungkook flinches behind you as it passes through him next, before it's gone.

You catch Jimin's eye, and mouth 'what the heck was that?!'

He shrugs in response.

Only a moment later, Namjoon's eyes pop open. Those gorgeous dimples make an appearance with his pearly teeth. "Found him." Then the blonde man snaps his fingers.

And Taehyung appears out of thin air.

Everyone in the room, excluding Namjoon, lets out some variation on the bewildered squeal that flees your mouth at the suddenness of Taehyung's presence.

Even Taehyung squeaks in surprise when he finds himself among you.

But after that, no one gives anymore thought to how Namjoon pulled in the ferret like a rabbit out of a hat.

Instead, all you can look at is Tae's outfit.

Gone are the ill-fitting clothes from his escape, which was a mere fifteen minutes ago.

Now he's got on a strappy red dress with black polka dots all over, and a pair of ladybug wings sewn to the back like a limp cape. Under the fire-engine red dress is a pair of white athletic shorts. His white-blonde hair has been pulled into a painful tight ponytail on one side of his head, sticking straight up in the air.

And the makeup.

Bright red lipstick is smeared across his full mouth, and messy dark eyeliner is on his eyelids.

Are those tears in his eyes?

What the actually heck?

When Taehyung sees Jimin, he lets out a sob.

"JIMINIE!! I'm so sorry, I'll never run from you again! Don't make me go back outside, please."

"Tae?" Jimin gasps as he holds the other in a tight embrace. "What happened to you?!"

"Look how cuuuttteee!!" Jin screeches.

"I literally do not understand what's going on here," you say to no one.

Namjoon gives you a nod. "Me neither. All I know is that I'm not helping any of you till we get these boys some clothes that actually look good. They're fashion disasters, and they're hurting my eyes."

[A/N]
IM ALIVE
Just got wifi back today, so here's the chapter I've been working on for forever. Sorry if it's kinda chaotic
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 31.3K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
68.4K 3.3K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...
2.8K 119 48
just another fluffy jimin fan fiction cause he's the cutest little bean and i love him.
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...