The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 24

14.8K 316 61
By Katherine101

* Damon's P.O.V *

I tucked Anastasia in and kissed her on the forehead and walked downstairs . Stefan glared at me .

" You got her drunk ? Really ? " he asked , angry .

" Just a little . At least she forgot about ....... " I trailed off .

" I feel bad lieing to her . " Stefan said .
" It's for her own good . " Elena said , putting a hand on Stefan's shoulder lovingly .

" Elena's right . " Caroline agreed .
" I don't know . It seems kind of strange . Lieing to her about the people she cared most about in the world  . I think we should tell her the truth about what really happened . " Tyler said .

I rolled my eyes .
" She's just getting over them . In fact , I'm going to take her out this weekend .  " I said.

" Where ? " Elena asked .
" To the Breaking Dawn premere . " I said .
" Twilght ? " Tyler asked , laughing .

" Yeah , she's team Edward . " I said .
" I'm team Jacob . " Caroline said .

Tyler rolled his eyes .

" We should go . " Elena said.
" I'll watch her tonight . " I said with a sigh .

" You are really ..... committed. " Caroline said .

I nodded .

" You guys go ahead . I need to talk to Damon . " Elena said .
Stefan glared at me and gave her a " Behave " look before walking out with Caroline and Tyler .

Elena looked at me .

" Damon .... you like her don't you ? " Elena asked .
" Alot . " I said .

" Why ? " Elena asked .
I shrugged .

" Because ... she's real . She undestands and she's tough , but at the same time, she's warm and gentle . She's beautiful and wonderful and smart and sarcastic and witty and ...... perfect . " I explained with a smile .

Elena smiled.
" She makes you happy . " she said .
I nodded .

" What if she finds out that you lied about the originals ? " Elena suddenly asked .
" I'll beg her forgiveness and mercy . I only want her to be safe . That's all ANY of us want for her . " I said .

Elena nodded .
" I think she likes you. She cares about you , Damon . She cares about so many people that she's heartbroken if something goes wrong . She just wants her life back . " Elena said .

" I want her to be happy . I want her to be happy with me . I've never felt like this with anyone except Katherine . I think I love her, Elena . " I said .
" Damon ! That's great ! I knew you'd find someone ! " Elena said .

I nodded .
" I just wish she'd forget about Elijah and Klaus and ... Kol . " I said .

" Kol ? " Elena asked .
He kissed her right before he left to go fight Esther . They all did .

" I don't know Damon . You might not want to get involved in this . " Elena said , shaking her head .
" She's worth it . " I said .

" Do you think Tatia will ever come around ? " Elena asked .
" If she does .... they'll kill eachother . " I said .
" Yeah , I guess Anastasia hates her now . I don't blame her . " Elena said .

I nodded .
" It will be a big show down . " I agreed .
" I just hope it doesn't come to that . " Elena said  .

I nodded .

" And if it does ? " Elena asked .

" I don't know .... skip town , maybe . " I said , shrugging .

I knew it would probably come to that sooner or later . It was invetibale .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
455K 11.5K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
312K 7.1K 19
Klaus had never been known to care for any creature, but himself especially not a human. Then he meets Amity Petrova, the thought to be x10 Great Gra...
329K 6.1K 45
Victoria Petrova has a history that started the second she met the Mikaelson Family. In order to escape the ghosts that haunted her for 900 years she...