Mated. Rejected. Regretted. (...

By undefined_abuse

New cover made by @Magenkop Luke Moore, an omega born of beta parents, something that rarely occurs in the... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Surprise!
Chapter 2 - Totally Unexpected
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - What's going on?
Chapter 4 - Planning
Chapter 5 - Love Me
Chapter 6 - Changes
Chapter 7 - The future
Chapter 8 - Betrayal
Update
Chapter 9 - Blinded
Chapter 10 - Reality
Chapter 11 - The Truth
Chapter 12 - Old & New Memories
Chapter 13 - Haunting Start
Chapter 14 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Unbelievable
Chapter 16 - A Better Day
Chapter 17 - Let's Talk About Love
Chapter 18 - Lies and Lies
Chapter 19 - Does Love Exist?
Chapter 20 - If Loving Was Enough
Chapter 21 - Love By Grace
Chapter 22 - Regretted Action
Chapter 23 - I Believe In You
Chapter 24 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 25 - Love Still Exist
Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours
Chapter 27 - Because You Left
Chapter 28 - Weird Changes
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 30 - Do My Eyes Deceive Me
Chapter 31 - New Additions
Important Message
Chapter 32 - Pay Back Hurts
Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away
Chapter 34 - Returning
Chapter 35 - Where's My Pups?
Chapter 36 - Enough!
Epilogue - Michael
Epilogue - Nelson & Luke
Bonus Chapter - What's going on?!
Characters Update/Sequel Info.
Part 2 - Chapter 1: Finding Truths
Part 2 - Chapter 2: Surprising Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 3 - Unknown Visitor
Part 2 - Chapter 4 - Brutality
Please Read!
Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Have A Heart
Part 2 - Chapter 6 - What Just Happened?!
Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Recovering
Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Tell No One
Part 2 - Chapter 9 - Lonely
Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Truth Lies
Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?
Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Fade Away
Part 2 - Chapter 13 - A New Day
Part 2 - Chapter 14 - When I Need You
Part 2 - Chapter 15 - If That's What It Takes
Part 2 - Chapter 16 - It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Part 2 - Chapter 17 - Too Late!
Part 2 - Chapter 18 - No! I'm sorry
Part 2 - Chapter 19 - The Truth Be Told
Part 2 - Chapter 20 - The Beginning of Prince Sterling
Part 2 - Chapter 21 - Death
Part 2 - Chapter 22 - They Don't Change
Part 2 - Chapter 23 - Strong Connections
Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy
Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch
Part 2 - Chapter 27 - Finding Nelson
Part 2 - Chapter 28 - Prince vs Stefan
Part 2 - Chapter 29 - The Wedding of Doom
Part 2 - Chapter 30 - The Coming
Part 2 - Chapter 31 - Dead House
Part 2 - Chapter 32 - The Last Shall Be the First
Part 2 - Chapter 33 - Angels of Darkness
Part 2 - Chapter 34 - The Battle That Changed It All
Part 2 - Chapter 35 - Chose What You Love Most
Part 2 - Chapter 36 - The Virus
Part 2: Chapter 37 - Another Him?
Part 2 - Chapter 38 - Infected
Part 2 - Chapter 39 - Many Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 40 - The Epidemic Begins
Part 2 - Chapter 41 - The Only Decision
Part 2 - Chapter 42 - A Bloodless Battle
Part 2 - Chapter 43 - Life Changes
Part 2 - Chapter 44 - The Lunar Burst Begins

Part 2 - Chapter 26 - Out of Luck

3.2K 156 22
By undefined_abuse

Third Person's POV

They sat silently in the moving car, that rocked side ways and up and down while it moved on the bumpy, dirt road that was covered with small pebbles and medium sized rocks that were paced due to heavy rains and rising flood water. Michael and Nelson were buckled up and pretty much reckless due to the uneasy drive that led towards their house in the middle of a dark, and scary forest.

"Did Kiing call you this week?" Nelson asked and Micheal fasted him Michael turned his head to face the man.

"Yeah, he did. He has made tons of progress, I am honestly pretty shocked about what happened." Michael said and Nelson hummed.

"What happened?" He asked, pressing on the gas pedal as the car tires skid on the rocks.

"Well, he kind of spilled all the details and that the pups isn't really Eryk's. He found his mate as well, and his mate rejected him because of it and h-" He spoke up and was cut off.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait!" Nelson said cutting off Michael. He paused and Michael waited for him to continue. "Did he tell all of them that the pups wasn't Eryk's pups?" He asked.

"He said it in front of Luke, Eryk, his mate, and some other people I think." Michael answered.

"And his mate rejected him? Why...?" He questioned.

"Yeah... his mate rejected him because he was carrying someone else's pups and that he even slept with someone else who was mated... Eryk that is." Michael explained.

"Well, I guess that is a good thing. He is ours, not anyone else's." Nelson said.

"Funny thing is that after all of that... Eryk still stayed with Kiing and Luke finally got to his end and left." Michael said. "He also tried kill himself a while back before all of that happened. We are getting what we wanted and I can't wait for him to just rot!" Michael added excitingly.

Nelson was about to respond when a loud noise startled the both of them. The car slowed down and Nelson sighed. He turned the key of the vehicle that was in the car already and waited until the car stared back again. The car tried and tried, making the noise of a motor starting, and then it died down immediately. He kept on trying and trying, over and over until he gave up. He pulled the keys out and sighed heavily looking at the road.

"So... I think we are stuck here for  while." Michael said, pointing out obvious, after a moment of silence that lasted only a few seconds.

"It seems like we are." He responded in a tone that showed that he knew already the situations.

"What are we going to do then?" Nelson's partner asked. "I mean it is getting really late and you know how quick darkness happens in these woods. Only light around is us and some of the neighbors round us, and that is really far from here. So what are we going to do now?"

"I think we should walk or we can shift and make the run for it." Nelson suggested. "What do you think?" He asked Michael.

"Sure... I don't think we have any choice after all." He respond to the question that was asked to him. "Let's hurry though." He added.

"So is it walking or shifting into our wolves then make a run for it. It would be pretty quick." Nelson said to him and Michael was already getting out of the vehicle. "We can always come back for our car, or we can call a tow or something. We just need to get home first." He said and Michael began to quickly strip his clothing, Nelson doing the same.

"We need to shift back so the neighbors doesn't get the wrong idea. Just as we ready in sight of the little village, then we shift back." The smaller man, Michael, said and Nelson gave a smile of approval, agreeing to the statement.

They fully remove their clothes and shifted into their wolves. They picked their folded clothing up from the ground with their mouths and they were off running through the forest that was becoming more and more atramentous as the minutes passed by. Within minutes the path was completely obscure and visibility would have been nonexistent for a human individual, however, they saw clearly enough to continue running through the lightless road. Suddenly, something felt off and a swift of wind blew by causing them both to stop in their tracks. They both sniffed the air and a strong scent that symbolized something unknown was round, and it was strong. It was capable of doing anything that seemed to be unrealistic to others.

A swift dark shadow dashed across the roadway and the sound of leaves rustling resonated through the ears of the two men that stopped. Nelson mind linked the smaller wolf to walk ahead of him slowly, whilst he kept an eye on the back of them. The dark shadow swiftly dashed across the roadway again, and again, and again, until it was was behind the two wolves. Nelson looked at it and quickly turned around making a run straight ahead.

"Run now!" Nelson mind linked and Michael wasted no time. His hind legs moved quickly, giving more pace to catch up with Nelson. The wind blew through their furs and they grew tired within seconds.

Hope seemed to have come to their grip when they spotted the small village in their sight. They ran faster and faster hoping that the creature that is chasing them would not enter. They were wrong. Michael was attacked on by the creature, which turned out to be another wolf. The wolf dug it's claws in Michael wolf's neck, which caused him to immediately shift back to a human form. The wolf then dug his claws into Michael's now human shoulder, his skin tearing open as he does so. Screams filled the night sky, the sound of Michael's shoulder tearing was audible as well. Nelson launched at the dark shadowy wolf and was pushed back almost instantly. The creature threw some sort of device that chained Nelson to a tree, making him fight for  way to escape, which he failed.

The wolf leaned down and slurped on the blood that escaped Michael's shoulder, his claws digging into his chest as he does so. Michael's screams quiet down to soft whimpers that were mixed with saliva and blood. Nelson watched in fear and anger, and sadness. He continued to fight for an escape, only bruising himself more as his skin touched the thin, sharp materiel that wrapped around him.

Michael's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he took one last breather of fresh air before his body went limp, his whimpers grew quiet, and the only thing that was being heard was the sounds of the wolf chewing and slurping down hungrily on Michael's body, and the sounds of sobs that came from Nelson.

After thirty minutes of the wolf creature chewing on Michael's limp body, it shifted into a human form and walked towards Nelson with an evil smirk on his face. He unchained Nelson and Nelson tried to make a run for. He deep voiced laughed came from the unknown man and he held down the frightened Nelson.

"Trying to get away would make me want to kill you right here and right now." The man said.

"Who are you and why are you doing this?" Nelson said, in between sobs.

"My name isStefan Vogel. Why I am doing this is simple. It is in my blood to kill, feed, and repeat." He said and his words made Nelson shiver like a frightened little wolf.

"Only wolf that does that are... you are a rogue wolf?"

"Indeed, I am." Stefan answered.

"You will never get away with this. They will know Michael is missing and we live around human, they will surely see his body." Nelson sassed.

"That can be fixed with simple movement." Stefan said and within seconds he looked like a clone of Michael.

"T- This is unbelievable... how is this possible!"

"I have trained with the strongest witches around and I can shape shift into anyone I want. Something that will come in handy, don't you think?" Stefan threw Nelson over his shoulders and held onto him tightly, and then ran with a great amount of speed through the forest.

~

"Why are you talking that fucking piece of crap that let another guy fuck him right in front of you?! You can not be serious right now, Eryk!" Kiing spat and Eryk groaned, sitting on the bed, while Kiing walked around the room rambling about Luke.

"It was my fault he did it." Eryk spoke up and Kiing laughed in his face.

"You better not be taking his side, right now!" Kiing threatened.

"All I am saying is that it was my fault for calling him a slut, other wise he would not have done anything." Eryk said and earned a slap across his face.

"You did one thing wrong and that was going there in the first place! I am carrying pups that you are going to raise and this is what you're doing to me! I am showing so much love and you're going to see your fucking ex?" Kiing screamed at Eryk.

"You're not showing me love. You're just trying to make it seem as if Luke's the bad guy here. He didn't lie to me. He actually loved me and now I ruined everything. Just because of you and your fucking evil plans." Eryk angrily spat back.

"Excuse me?!" Kiing yelled, and slapped Eryk across the face again.

"Y- You heard me. I should have heeded my wolf's warning that you were just going to hurt me... and you did. You took the only good person out of my life and now I lost him forever. I lost the only man I wanted. I thought you were everything when you told me that you were carrying my pups. I believed you. I listened to everything... every lie you told me!" Eryk said and looked at Kiing in disbelief.

"There's nothing I lied to you about. You are the foolish one who was dumb enough to not see that bitch was not right for you!" Kiing yelled back. "He didn't deserve you. I did! He never loved you and now I love you and you're not going to try to get rid of me!" Kiing said and walked to the drawers, pulling out a knife that was in the night stand drawers.

"Wh- What are you going to do with that knife?" Eryk stood up and walked towards Kiing.

"If you don't love me, and you want to go back to Luke then these pups... these pups are going to die." Kiing lied, moving the knife to his stomach and pressed it down softly.

"You can't do that... Do not do anything Kiing." Eryk said. "Please. Everything will go back to what they were before."

"Say you love me and mean it." Kiing demanded.

"I really love you. I am being truthful. I don't know what I was thinking and you are right. I have been really happy with you and Luke never showed me true love like you did." Eryk said, falling for Kiing's lies, yet again.

"Promise me. Make me your mate." Kiing said, smirking on the inside. He know if Eryk officially makes him his mate, then he would have Eryk exactly where he wanted. Eryk nodded and walked up to the younger man, taking the knife away from him. "Do it and prove your love for me, please."

"With the m- moon goddess as my witness up above, I Alpha Eryk officially take you Kiing Matthews as my mate." Eryk said, his eyes looking directly at Kiing's.

"Thank you. I love you, Eryk." Kiing said and kissed Eryk's lips.

"Y- You have to accept the offer." Eryk said and Kiing flustered and nodded.

"I Kiing Matthews ac-" Kiing started off, smiling brightly as he spoke those words, but he was cut off by a group of voices.

"You will accept him over our need bodies!" A group of voices said in sync and Eryk and Kiing looked to the direction. Kiing's face turned red in anger and Eryk looked down in shame. The group of people eyes glowed a bright red and it frightened the two adult wolves standing in front of each other.

"What are you doing here?" Kiing asked.

"Eryk, I am not going to stop you from doing whatever you want to do with Kiing there. I came here to inform you about the rouge. They found another wolf." Luke spoke up, walking from the back of the group.

"W- Was it Nelson?"

"Wait what? Nelson..." Kiing spoke up.

"Michael is dead just so you know, you dumb, manipulative bitch."

"Kelvin! Be respectful and not curse around me." Luke said. "But yes, Michael's dead, your lover boy was supposed to tell you that." Luke added.

"Luke, let's wait in the yard until they are finished with uh let's go." Miss J spoke up, walking into the room.

"Why is everyone interrupting my acceptance." Kiing said.

Everyone left the room and waited outside in the yard after they made their way down there, leaving Eryk and Kiing in the room again.

"Let's continue..." Kiing said, forgetting the fact that one of his lovers was dead. Eryk sighed deeply and nodded his head slowly. He was not expecting what was going to happen with this bad choice of mating acceptance.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoyed.

Leave your thoughts.

Hugs and kisses <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
1.1M 29.7K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
262K 10.6K 36
Please vote, comment and share this story! I hope you like it! Book one of the New Moon series Danny is your typical omega, gets beat, rejected and...
135K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...