My Personal Assistant

Da CReigns

After being the #1 wrestler for years, Roman Reigns is taking a career turn and getting into acting. Dany, hi... Altro

Business Meeting
Katalina Forbes
Project
Matte Black Lambo
Cali Love
Lunch Date
Thank You For Your Services
Cruel Intentions
True Lies
Yes No Maybe
Short n Sweet
Back At It
Let's Be Normal
You've Done Enough
One Question
Let's Be Clear
I can't leave Like This
Welcome Back!
We're Good
Do you love me?
It's Happening
Close Enough
Maybe it was me
No Feelings
Played Yourself
Not this time
Awkward
Everybody Knows
Unanswered Questions
My Family

Careless

2.8K 78 65
Da CReigns

Joe's POV

It's been a month since we've "sealed the deal" and have been exclusive. Everything is going well, business and personally. She's been doing a lot of photoshoots for different companies and clothing lines. Chris actually sent her a few pieces from his new swim line. I've made up my mind about Mr. Brown, I don't really care for him. He calls and texts Kat all the time but she ignores it. To me he comes off as being extremely disrespectful and I don't like that he talks to Kat the way he does.

I've been doing good too. I'm done shooting she show and the episode will be out in the next couple of months. I'm almost halfway done shooting my movie, Underground Kings which means Kat is almost halfway done being my assistant. I also have to go back to to work in a week to make an appearance for the second biggest show of the year. Since I'm not participating in the event they wanted me to be around for media and start filming for my upcoming episode of my documentary. We also have a break from shooting the movie coming next week and Kat and I are going back home to Tampa for a couple of days.

In a short 3 months, I've kinda fallen in a little love with her. I think it's because we literally spend everyday, all day together. It's actually really nice. We live together, we work together, we eat together and we hang out together. Everything about her is perfect to me but that could've been a lack of sexual activity. We've had sex a few times and everytime she blows my mind, maybe I'm a little pussy whipped because I hadn't had it in a while. I don't know but I love it.

So now we're back in Tampa. I had a couple of days off and I wanted to see my daughter. Kat came because she had a few things to take care of at home, so we just decided to make it a personal trip. No business is going to be handled or discussed while were home.

She hired a driving service to pick us up from the airport because I'm not too fond of uber. We'd been on a 5 hour flight and we'd been traveling since 1 pm (PT) which meant it was 10:30 pm (EST), adding on time to travel from the airport. We were dropping her off at her house. The driver was getting her bags out of the back and she was getting out the car to walk her to her door.

Extending my hand to help her out, "I'll walk you to your door."

Getting out the car, "You just want to come in my house." She laughs.

"Yeah, so? I'm just going to look around and make sure everything is good. You've been gone for 3 months. Anything could be going on in there." I smile.

"Okay, that's fine but only look around." She says getting her keys out of her purse.

"I'm going to check her house out and make sure everything is good. Give me a few minutes, I'll be back out." I say to the driver.

I grabbed her bags and walk her to her door, "You must be ready to get rid of me?"

"No I'm not I'm actually pretty sad that we won't be together for the next few days." She says

"I'll see you tomorrow night for dinner."

She unlocks her door and turns to me, "Yeah I know but we've been together every day for the last 3 months. We have literally done everything with each other so this is going to be a hard transition, at least for the next few of days, then it's back to normal."

"You know, I didn't tell anyone I was coming in tonight. I can actually just stay here with you and see everyone tomorrow. If you really want me to do that, I'll do it for you."

"I think you want to stay with me. Don't try to blame this all on me." She laughs

I nod my head, "Yeah, maybe I'm feeling that way too. But I'll never tell you." I smile and grab her waist, "Just let me know what to do. I'll go grab my stuff out of the car right now."

"You want to stay at my house?" She asks

"You've been staying at mine, what's the difference?"

She smiles, "I'm not going to ask you to stay."

I smile back at her, "But you want me to...I know you do." I smile at her, "Okay, I'll leave in the morning. I'll be right back. I'm going to go get my things."

"Okay."

I go and get my bags and tip the driver. When I got back in the house she was standing in her kitchen.

"You never checked the house." She opens her refrigerator.

"I'll go check right now." I go check the back of her house and all around outside, then I go upstairs and check all around up there including her bedroom and the other two bed rooms, then I go back to the kitchen, "It's all good. So you have me to yourself another couple of hours. What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to go through this mail, then I'm going to take a long hot shower...." She says with her back to me. "Turn I'm going to play with you for a minute then go to bed."

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, "Or you can play with me now." I start kissing her neck.

"I did make you stay with me tonight." She turns around, "Thank you." We kiss for a minute.

"Okay, fuck that mail. Come on." She pulls me upstairs to get bedroom.

We go to her room and do what we do. Once we were done we laid there talking like we usually do.

"I'm going to miss you tomorrow." She says laying on her stomach.

"You'll see me for dinner."

"I know but I was kind of bummed about being away from you too." I say

"I think a couple of days apart should be good for us. We've been getting kind of careless."

I roll over in my back and run hands on over my face, "Yeah I know, we've been very careless."

"We have to start being more careful. I don't want any babies."

I turn over to face her, "You just do something to me."

"I'm serious Joe. I'm sure you know but you have a lot of people trying to get at you because you are who you are. Women want you, you should watch out for that."

I smile, "You worried somebody gonna try to take your place?"

"No, I'm just saying. You're a sweet guy and there's a lot of people that would like to take the advantage of you."

"You don't need to worry about that. I got you in my corner and I'm not really trying to mess with anyone else." I kiss her on the cheek.

"Okay, I'm just saying."

I sigh, "I'm dreading going home."

"Why?"

"I don't want to see my ex-girlfriend."

"Well, just deal with it. You only have to put up with her for a couple of days. Remember, it's for you daughter." She says

"Yeah I know. I'm just not up for the drama. I've been drama-free for so long, I just want it to stay away from me."

"Well just try to avoid it as long as possible. It's only for a couple of days." She gets up and goes to take her shower.

I think it's kind of weird that she said that to me about people trying to take advantage of me but I guess she's just trying to look out for me, nothing wrong with that. She is right though, we need to be a lot more careful. When we first had sex a month ago we didn't use a condom, actually we've never used a condom. I was just so happy to finally get it the first time, it just happened. She doesn't want any kids and neither do I, especially surrounding the circumstances. She's my assistant and she works for me. How would I explain that to everyone? I guess it is best that we be more careful and slow things down.

*********

The next morning, we got in her car and she took me to my house.

I was so excited to see my daughter. It had been three long months since I've held her in my arms. She didn't know I was coming home today but I kind of forgot about one thing, it was a school day and my daughter was still at school. I had approximately 2 hours alone with her mother until she got out of school. This was going to be super awkward and I don't know how ready for this I am.

I've talked to Galina but it's only been brief. The most time we talked in the last 3 months was for 10 minutes and we were talking about Jojo. I've been avoiding her for a while since those pics came out of Kat and I at Project. I told her she was my assistant so I didn't lie, I just didn't tell her about anything else. It's hard to get away with anything, TMZ is everywhere in LA. Not that I was trying to get away with anything. But I didn't want her to know my business.

I kissed Kat then went into my house. I got all the attitude from every angle Galina could give me. When she finally did talk she pulled out every last picture that was taken of Kat and I for the last 3 months. She had the pics from Project, pics from when we were at the car dealer and house hunting. She also had pics from every time we went to dinner or lunch, when we were in Vegas, even the ones from our first date at the Top of the World restaurant. Most of the pictures were innocent accept for the one when we were at Project when I was holding her hand and the ones from the restaurant in Vegas. TMZ literally had my life in pictures for the last 3 months and Galina had every one of them.

"YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS YOUR ASSISTANT." She yells

"She is my assistant." I explained

"Who hangs out with their assistant this much? You guys went out to dinner almost every night. We don't even go out that much." She says

"Galina, Kat and I are not together. Just leave it at that."

"You know what? Since you're out in California having the time of your life, acting like you're single, why don't we just break up." She suggests.

"You want to break up?" I ask, amazed at her comment.

She folds her arms, "Yes, I don't want to think about you while you're with someone else in California."

"I'm not with anyone else, G. I'm just busy and Kat keeps me company... She's my assistant. She's paid to be with me."

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever you wanna call it, I don't want to do it anymore."

"Seriously, nothing is going on." I grab her hand, "Look at me, I'm serious nothing is going on with us. I love YOU. I don't want to be with anyone else. Only you."

"You don't know what I'm dealing with. I'm getting calls from everyone asking me if we're broken up and if you're with her."

I wrap my arms around her, "Just tell them we're still together. You're still my girlfriend and we're going to get married one day."

She smiles, "Really?"

"Yes, you're the only one I want." I kiss her on the cheek.

"I know I cheated on you a year ago but I'm so happy you took me back. That was a huge mistake and I beat myself up for it everyday. I can't help but to think you would cheat on me because I did it."

"You know I'm not that type of person."

She kisses me, "Are you hungry? I'm going to go make you something to eat."

"Whatever you cook is cool."

I watch her leave as she disappears into the kitchen. I sit back on the sofa and take out my phone to send a message to Kat.

Joe: I miss you! 😞 I can't wait to see you later tonight.

Kat: I miss you too. I bought something special for you for tonight.

Joe: What color?

Kat: Red

Joe: I can't wait to see you in it and I especially can't wait to take it off of you.

I sent the message and Galina started talking to me from the kitchen.

"Yeah...." I say. I don't know what she's talking about nor do I care.

I pick up my phone to send her another text.

Joe: This is hell. I know it's only been 3 months but I have strong feelings for you Kat.

Kat: I know I do too. Let's talk about that tonight.

Joe: Okay. I'll see you then.

I know I lied to Kat about breaking up with G but I didn't want that complication with us. I'm going to have to think of something. I don't want this to blow up in my face.

Shit is getting real and my feelings for Kat are getting very intense. She gives me everything I need and completely opposite from G. I can talk to Kat about anything and she understands, maybe because she's had experiences with the public. G is so negative sometimes and she doesn't understand what I deal with but she's the mother of my kid. It's not easy to leave someone you've been with for over 10 years. She cheated on me and I can't get over that and I'm not in love with her anymore and I just can't bring myself to tell her. I don't know what I'm going to do.

What are your thoughts and comment on this chapter?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

Jaded Da π“…“

Fanfiction

59.2K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...
15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
453K 12K 136
Book dedicated to WWE's Bloodline Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa. Highest Rankings #1 in The Bloodline 5/18/23 #1 Solo Sikoa 6/14/23...