Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

By clarity-

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Seventy-One

16.3K 436 162
By clarity-

(Don't kill me please. I know, I know, I was basically dead for the last week and a half. I don't know what came over me but I got hit with the Lazy Train like always. I started a new book called "His Bad Girl", it sounds cliche but I think it's going to turn out well. It is under Teen-Fiction and Humor so it's not a fanfiction. I decided to finally make a non-fanfiction book. Feel free to pretend the character as your favorite 1D member or whoever you like. Check the book out please!)

Meredith's P.O.V

I stared at the blank wall with no emotion filling my body. It felt great to be empty to be honest. Not only will it help making you feel numb to your physical pain but also will make to avoid feeling the amount of betrayal that was surrounding you. Either way, I felt great.

The huge disgusting bruise that was showing off on my thighs made me flinch. I didn't even want to think about what happened to my back and my shoulders.

If someone were to tell me this was going to happened to be a few months ago while I was practically chasing after Harry like a fucking dog, I would've laughed and told them they were crazy. But to believe this was actually happening was a surprise to me. I knew this was too long and painful to be my worst nightmare.

I heard the metal door open letting some warmth come in but as soon as it closed, I was left with the coldness that was swirling around this room. I was getting used to the ice cold ground beneath me and I wasn't shaking and my teeth weren't chattering anymore. To be honest, I was cold as fuck right now but the coldness calmed me. Helped me feel more numb and I was happy about that.

"I can't believe he is forcing you to stay in this cold ass room."

I stiffened completely as I heard his voice run through my ears and choke my brain. I couldn't help but feel the anger bolting up but I didn't have enough energy to yell at him. I don't have any energy to be honest.

The only way I could avoid talking to him was pretty simple.

Being silent.

"I know you hate my guts. And I don't blame you..." He trailed off. I snorted, not able to handle holding it in.

Is he serious?

"You need to understand that I didn't have any other option," He trailed off.

Silence.

"Des is treating you like shit and I fucked up once again. But.....you....you have to tell him everything if you want to live," He explained. "He won't hesitate to kill you and I won't be able to do anything about it because....he....he has something against me."

Silence.

I heard his heavy boots walk over in front of me. I kept my head down, silently praying he would just leave. He didn't need to discuss anything with me and I didn't want to listen to anything but my heartbeat. My heartbeat that was beating slower by every minute that passed by. Sometimes I feel like my heart has stopped and I was dead already.

If only it was true.

"Des has Gemma locked up here somewhere." He stated after a short moment of silence. My heart squeezed at the sound of her name. I felt disgusted how she was related to these sick and dirty people. I wouldn't be able to live a single day if I had her life.

"He threatened that if I didn't bring you here then he will kill you and.....her," He continued showing emotion in his voice. His tone was soft but it instantly went to cold again. My head spun from the information that was being filled into my brain.

"B-but why do t-this?" I finally spoke, barely audible. My voice was dry and my throat burned as I tried to clear my it.

"Because I didn't have a fucking choice!" He basically screaming making me jump in surprise from his volume change all of a sudden.

"There's always a c-choice," I whispered closing my eyes and letting the new fresh tears slide down my skin.

"Don't start with this shit with me! This is not a fairy-tale where there's a happily ever after. No, this is reality. A sick fucked up reality that you can't change," He answered with more aggressively. "I couldn't do anything. If I didn't do this then both, you and Gemma's blood would've been on my hands. I couldn't let that happen."

"You could've told me,"

"No! You don't fucking understand!"

"I do understand!" I surprised myself by yelling. He glared down at me as I finally met his eyes that were burning fire. I could say the same about mine too.

"No you fucking don't. You think if you know shit then you will be able to fix it. Well, news flash, the world doesn't work like that! You are not my damn diary where I write my deepest darkest secrets! Grow up for God's sake!"

I stayed silent as he ranted on.

"You only think about yourself, don't you? What the hell do you want from me? I have no shit to give you!" He added making me sigh lightly as my head fell back down to stare at the ground.

"Who do you think I am, huh? Your Prince Charming? Your knight in shining armor?"

I looked up and send daggers at him. I sucked in a breathe as my mouth opened to speak.

"I think you are a dick. A disrepectful, reckless dick who doesn't care about anything or anyone," I hissed.

He pursed his lips and raised his hand back. He threw his hand forward as hard as he would, whipping it across my face. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls. Vibraction of pain starting in my cheek and spread all throughout my face. My eyes widened as my hands slowly made it up to my stinging cheeks.

He slapped me.

Harry Styles fucking slapped me.

I looked into his eyes to find the slightest bit of regret but it wasn't there. Instead I could see the accomplishment playing making me stare down once again and let the tears fall.

"Can't you not be a selfish bitch for once? It's literally making me sick," He stated before walking out the room.

I jumped at the sound of the door slam shut with a huge "BAM". I hugged my knees as close to my chest as possible and buried my face, letting my sobs take over the silence that was in the room.

* * *

* *

I woke up to the sound of shuffling. I opened my eyes. The sunlight from the small window on the top of the wall, bathed my skin as I law on my side. I tried closing my eyes again so sleep could welcome me again. What happened yesterday was something I didn't want to deal with today. I didn't want to deal with it, period. Thoughts bit my brain, forbidding me to go back to sleep. A annoyed moan left my mouth as I re-opened my eyes and looked around me.

When my eyes landed on the person sitting on the chair only a few feet away from the bed, I let out a high pitched scream.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I screeched at Hunter who just sat there smirking. The Styles' brothers and their addiction of smirking at every damn thing. Amazing, right?

He shrugged as he ran his fingers through his curls. His curls were much thicker and much darker than Harry's. Harry always had his hair pushed off his forehead whilst Hunter had his hair swept to the side covering his forehead, falling slightly over his brows.

He sat on the wooden chair in dark wash jeans and a navy knit sweater. His feet were covered with simple white converses.

I looked away when I realized I was checking him out. What is wrong with me? I am already dying from being with Harry. Now his brother? No thanks, one heart could only be hurt once, right?

"Were you watching me sleep?" I questioned as I sat up in the uncomfortable bed. A heavy sting shot through me as I moved making me moan in pain. The aftermathe of the beating yesterday was not very nice. I saw bruises covering every part of my body that was visible.

Now that there was more light in the room, I got to see it clearly. It looked and felt like a jail cell. The door, the walls were made of metal and there was only a single sized bed and a small chair in the room. Nothing else.

"Depends, do you want me to tell you the truth or...." He trailed off. A small smile played on my lips as I shook my head.

"You're a creep," I mumbled. He just laughed in response. His laugh was different from Harry's. Most definitely since Harry's laugh was deeper and Hunter's laugh was much more younger sounding?

Why am I comparing them two? Why am I talking to Hunter in the first place? I am supposed to hate his guts.

"I'm sorry about what happened....yesterday...." He apologized. I stayed silent as the image flashed in my head making the pain grow from just thinking about it. "There was no way I could stop it and....." He continued not able to finish.

I put my hand up to make him stop. I didn't want to hear it anymore. It was too much and I just wanted to get out of this place already.

"When will you let me go?" I questioned softly. I heard a sigh leave his mouth but I didn't dare look up. I was too embarrassed to.

"After my dad squeezes the 'so-called-information-that-you-know' out of you," He explained.

"I don't know anything about it. My father is dead, I don't expect him to feed me shit during the night about these things, Des is accusing him of," I stated. "I have nothing to do with it."

"And I believe you," Hunter answered with a soft tone that made my muscles relax slightly. "But when my father wants something, he gets it, no matter what. He thinks you know about whatever the hell he's going on about. Is there anything you can tell him? He's not going to let you go if you don't tell him something about the topic."

"Did he send you here so you can get something out of this conversation?" I asked feeling uneasy again.

He chuckled lightly. "I don't expect you to trust me. But no, he didn't ask me to come talk to you."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to help," He simply replied lowering his voice like he was about to tell me a secret.

"Why are you trying to help me? Aren't you with your dad on this?" I asked confusion taking over me.

"Don't tell my dad I said this, but I think he's a total asshole." He smiled. "And my brother," He added frowning a bit.

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry for what you are going through." He said after a few minutes of silence. "My brother is an ass and he hurt you pretty bad."

"You don't need to apologize. I should be used to it by now," I muttered fiddling with my fingers.

"Let's go," He stood up suddenly grabbing my hand making me wince from the pain.

"Where?!" I questioned panic taking over me.

"You're not going to stay in this smelly cold room. We're going to get you an actual room and get you cleaned up. You stink very badly," He said. I gasped and pushed his chest making him laugh when he didn't budge.

I'm re-thinking about both of the Styles brothers being assholes.

(Who ships Munter? I know this is a Harry Styles fanfiction but rememeber HARRY STYLES is playing BOTH Harry and Hunters since they are twins. Exams are starting again so I can't update for another few days. I promise I'll update as soon as I can with better chapters. The ones I have been doing lately aren't really that good since it's my 'lazy chapters'. Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT! And also make sure to check out my new book!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 327 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
42.2K 564 28
Hali, never wanted by anyone except her best friend. When Harry Styles of One Direction walks in on her cutting herself like she has always done her...
74.3K 1.6K 26
Cara, a well behaved girl all through her life but one thing keeps rearing its head, harry styles. Harry is no usual boy as he is from a poor family...