My Personal Assistant

By CReigns

After being the #1 wrestler for years, Roman Reigns is taking a career turn and getting into acting. Dany, hi... More

Business Meeting
Project
Matte Black Lambo
Cali Love
Lunch Date
Thank You For Your Services
Cruel Intentions
Careless
True Lies
Yes No Maybe
Short n Sweet
Back At It
Let's Be Normal
You've Done Enough
One Question
Let's Be Clear
I can't leave Like This
Welcome Back!
We're Good
Do you love me?
It's Happening
Close Enough
Maybe it was me
No Feelings
Played Yourself
Not this time
Awkward
Everybody Knows
Unanswered Questions
My Family

Katalina Forbes

6.3K 166 31
By CReigns

Vote and comment!!!
Thanks for reading!! ♥️
_________

Joe's POV

After a couple of hours into our flight, I had my headphones on listening to music when Katalina taps me to get my attention. She wanted to go over everything that needed to be done when we got to LA. She made a checklist for herself to make sure everything got done. Look at her, being all organized. I'm really liking her so far.

"What do you want to get accomplished today?"

I take my headphones off and place them around my neck, "I need to get a car. I don't want to have to call the car service every time I need to go somewhere."

"Are you sure? The company already has that set up for you. You'll have your own personal driver, dedicated to you."

"Nah...I want my own car." I say

"Okay. What are you thinking?" She asks

"I'm a big guy, I need a truck."

"Truck like a Ram, or Yukon Denali?"

"I'm a Range Rover kinda guy, but I won't turn down a Cullinan." I say

"How about we go with the more reasonable vehicle, rather than the 350 thousand dollar one. We're not buying a house on wheels." She laughs

"I guess I can buy another Range. You pick the color, whatever you like." She smiles and writes down Range Rover in her iPad.

"I also need you to book our rooms—actually, we might be living there for a while, book a suite for the both of us...separate of course. There's no telling how long it'll take to find a house."

Not taking her eyes off her iPad, "Okay, we'll hit the car dealer when we leave the airport. By the way, you're free today and tomorrow so you can just relax once we get in town."

"Cool." I say

"Do you want me to start looking for houses to rent or do you want to do that yourself?" She asks looking up at me making eye contact.

"We can do that asap! Like in the next two days since I'm free."

"Okay, I can get that done. Luckily I know a few a realtors. This shouldn't take long. Now that's done you can go back to relaxing." She says putting her iPad away.

I look at my watch, "Why don't you tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know? I'm 30, no kids, no boyfriend and no life." She laughs, "You're my life now."

"Well clearly, you have a life because you're out a lot. I saw the pictures."

"Most of those events are work. Ever since I dated Chris people want me to come to their city to host parties at night clubs. No one knew who I was before I dated him. I like the jobs. I did a lot of modeling projects and I still do a lot of hosting jobs. So the pictures that you see on the internet is just work for me. I've been trying to get away from that, that's how and why I got into this field."

"So when we get to LA are you going to be working?"

"No, while working for you, all of that has to stop." She says

"Well you know we're going to be there at lease for 6 to 8 months. I don't see anything wrong with you working while you're there. I still really don't feel like I need a personal assistant anyway."

"Are you trying to get rid of me already? It's only been a couple of hours." She laughs.

"No, I'm not. I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with you working while you're there. Do a couple of photoshoots, host a couple of events. I'm not going to need you all the time. I'm probably going to be one of the easiest clients you've ever had. Do your thing!"

"You're very laid back, I feel like this is going to be a nice business relationship." She smiles at me.

"Yeah, we'll see." I smile back

"Good. So tell me about yourself. How old are you? Do you have any kids? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have any weird sleeping habits that I need to know about?" She asks

I laugh, "32, yes, yes and no."

"Oh wow you're only two years older than me. And you have kids and a girlfriend and I'm happy you don't have any crazy sleeping habits. How many kids do you have?" She asks

"I have a daughter, her name is Lola."

She aw's at the picture I show her of my daughter. "She's so cute, I want kids."

"You're young, you can still have them."

"I have to find a man first. So that's defiantly enough about me. Turn your music back in and relax." She smiles.

I laugh and put my headphones back on.

She seems like a really nice girl. She had a hard upbringing but she seems pretty level headed. As much as I don't want to admit it, I actually like the girl. This maybe nice having someone around all the time to talk to. She seems not to care about what I do and she's not even phased by my celebrity.

I put my headphones back around my neck, "Tell me more about you. We don't have to get into the kids thing, I'm intrigued."

She smiles shyly at me, "Well...growing up I wanted to be a model then I found out I was too short. I'm only 5'6 so I got into print modeling. I like talking pictures, I'm sure you picked up on that from my Instagram."

We laugh, "Yeah you got a lot of em."

She starts twisting her hair around her finger, "And... If you really want to know, I have someone I've been on and off with for the last year. It's really nothing worth mentioning but if I work for you you should know that might be taking up my time when I'm not with you."

"I'm good with that, thanks for telling me."

"If I'm getting too personal let me know but you didn't say anything about your girlfriend. You told me about your daughter and family but not about her." She says playing with the ring on her finger.

"Oh no it's okay. Her name is Galina. We've been together off and on since college."

"No marriage plans?" She asks

"No. I caught her cheating on me a few months ago. I stayed with her because I love her and she seemed very remorseful but it really got to me. I don't look at her the same."

Looking concerned, "I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't mean to get that personal."

"It's alright, I guess it happens. Things are still a little rocky and I don't see it getting better. I just try to keep my guard up."

Shaking her head, "Yeah it happens too often. On a better note, I can't wait to get to LA! If you're up for it, I know a few places where you might like to go to eat or chill out. I know you probably don't make friends with people working for you but you seem so laid back."

"I like to think I am laid back." I laugh a little, "I don't mind as long as the business is taken care of." I smile at her.

An hour later we were in LA, We went to the car dealer. Kat decided on a black Range Rover. Exactly what I would've chosen.

While I did that Katalina lined up a few houses for me to look at. After a couple of hours, I settled on the last house.

We still stayed in a hotel for the night because it wasn't ready. We went to our hotel rooms for the rest of the night.

***********

The next day, there wasn't anything planned for me. Shooting didn't start until tomorrow and I was hungry. I could've ordered room service but I wanted to go out and see LA. This was my first time having a free day in a long time, especially in LA. Most of the time when I'm here it's for work and I don't have time to chill.

I wanted to call Katalina and see if she wanted to go with me but I felt that seemed kind of creepy asking her to go to lunch with me when it wasn't work related. But then again, she knows her way around LA, I should ask her.

Why am I trying to find excuses to talk to her?

Katalina's POV

I was on the phone talking to my friend, Loren. I was telling her I was in town and about my new job as Joe's PA.

Loren says, "I know exactly who he is. I'm super jealous. Do you think you could arrange for me and Chad to meet him? He loves wrestling."

"Maybe for your little brother but not you. You'll try to rape him." I laugh

"No I won't, I promise. What, do you want him all to yourself?"

"No, he has a girlfriend and I'm his PA. Even if I did like him I couldn't act on it."

My other line beeps.

"Loren this is him. I'll call you later." I click on the other line. "Hey Joe! How can I help you?"

"I was wondering, do you want to have lunch with me because I don't know where to go and you know your way around." He asks

"Sure, where are we going?"

I laugh, "I was hoping you could decide."

"Oh ok. What time do you want me to be ready? I can meet you downstairs."

"Meet me in 10 minutes in the lobby."

We hang up and I hurried up and I just threw on some white jeans and a grey top,

I put on some heels and put my hair in a bun and was off to the lobby to meet him downstairs. When I got there he was waiting for me. He was sitting in one of the chairs. I know he is completely off-limits but oh my God he looked gorgeous. My friend Loren was right, I guess I didn't look at him in that way because I work for him but damn this man is a beautiful piece of work! Joe had on a black shirt and black sweat pants. He didn't put in any effort but he's Roman Reigns I guess he can do that.

Joe's POV

When I saw Katalina step out of the elevator I thought to myself; Damn, She looks good! I have a hot PA.

Standing up, "Hey." I smile and she smiles back.

"Hi. So there's this place I've actually never been to but I heard it's really good. It's called "Villa Blanca".

I nod my head, "Yeah that's fine. Let's go."

As soon as we walk out the hotel there are a few paparazzi out waiting for me. They took a few pictures of myself and Katalina ask me a few questions and I open the door for Kat and I got in the car then we left.

We got to Villa Blanca, got our table and ordered.

"This is a nice spot." I say looking around

"Yeah it is." She goes into her purse and pulls out her iPad, "Oh I meant to ask you about-"

I put my hand up gesturing for her to stop, "Put your iPad back in your purse. I just want to eat lunch."

"Okay.." she puts it back in her purse, "Sorry."

"I didn't mean it like that Katalina—."

She cuts me off, "Call me Kat."

"I didn't mean it like that Kat, I just meant I want to have a nice lunch with my new PA. After we can talk business. This is my first time being in LA and being able to chill."

She smiles at me, "You want to go out later? I know this new spot that just opened called Project. I know it's kind of pushing it but I'll get you up on time to be on set."

I sit back in my seat, "You know what.." I was interrupted by my phone ringing, "Hold that thought, I have to take this."

I step out the restaurant to talk on the phone. Where I was standing I could see Kat at the table. She saw me looking at her and she smiles at me and I smiled back. I'm not trying to put myself out there like that but I'm very attracted to this woman and it's almost uncomfortable because I have to work with her.

I was gone for about 10 minutes talking to Galina. When I got back to the table our food was there.

"Sorry about that." I say

"It's ok. I didn't want to eat without you."

Sitting down, "That was nice of you."

"Was that an important phone call?" She asks

"No it was just my girlfriend. I mean she didn't want anything." I shake my head, "More bullshit."

She takes a sip of her water, "Oh...So about later...You down?"

I take a drink and smile, "Hell yeah!"

What did you think about this chapter??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1K 17
When you leave I say "damn, I fucking miss him" I just wanna be your vixen Give you something real wet, to put your lips in I wanna be the only one t...
44.8K 1.9K 28
**COMPLETED** BK Black is just an ordinary girl in WWE; fighting her way to get to the top, just like everyone else. She win matches, she lose matche...
64K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
9.4K 392 18
1076 the flight they met on. Seeking liberation from a suffocating relationship in Atlanta. Hazel's impulsive decision to leave town on a flight to...