Loving Eazy...

By BlackHeart716

Join 2 people on a lifelong journey filled with love, lust, hate and heartbreak... In 1974, 10 year old Janet... More

New Book!!
Prolouge...
Moving...
Settling In...
Eric...
New Book!!!
Should I Continue?
I Think We Can Get Along...
"Your Name's Gonna Be Eazy..."
Last Year and New Feelings...
A Ruthless Night (Part 1)...
A Ruthless Night (Part 2)...
Spin The Bottle...
After The Party...
After The Party (Part 2)...
Playing Games...
Very Special...
Cube's Birthday and Eazy's Tragedy...
Graduation and Secrets...
Bittersweet... (Part 1)
Bittersweet (Part 2)...
Goodbye Janet...
"I'm Sorry..."
She Don't Need To Know...
This Christmas...
Sweet and Sour...
And Then There Were Two...
Hey Guys!
Enter Jerry Heller...
Announcement!!
Something New...
Musicology...
Let Me Make It Up To You...
Talk To Me...
The Talk...
A Slap In The Face...
Making Moves...
Dreams Come True...
Maybe It's Time...
It's So Hard To Give It Up...
Last Time For A While...
Let Me Find Out Something's Up...
Touring
Suspicions
Beating Around The Bush...
Too Much Yet Too Little...
Reunion..
Gender Reveal...
Surprises...
September... (Part 1)
September (Part 2)
Detroit...
What's Done In the Dark...
Must Come to the Light...
Everything Boils Over...
Changes...
Hypocrite...
Wilding Out..
Shock of The Hour..
Unraveling...
You'll Know When It's Time...
Fight Night...
Her Name Was Brooklyn...
Opening Up...
Could This Be Love?...
Crash...
Sympathy...
Rage...
Torn...
Forgiveness...
Fighting For His Life...
Only 30...
A Legacy Like No Other...
Epilogue: Unbreakable...

Christmas Break-Up...

519 31 17
By BlackHeart716

Christmas Day- 10:30 A.M

Janet's P.O.V

I rolled over in the bed to feel cold air. I opened one eye to find no Eric. I frowned and sat up, stretching. Now where the hell did he go? He don't know nobody out here so why he ain't here? I groaned and got up to brush my teeth and get ready for today. Eazy had decided he couldn't take being jumbled up in my small ass dorm room and having to go downstairs to use the bathroom since my dorm hall used a community bathroom.

So he made me get my ass up and we went and got a room in the same hotel as the gang. I couldn't blame him, my room really was small as hell.

I was rinsing off in the shower when I heard him in there on the phone with someone. I finished and wrapped my towel around me and headed out into the room to see him.

He was sitting on the bed looking pissed. He was about to start screaming at whoever was on the other end when he looked up and saw me, albeit only in my towel and that shut him up. "Look I'll call you back just do what I told you to do." He slammed the phone back onto the receiver and snapped his pager back into his side pocket holder before turning to me. "Merry Christmas baby." He said, looking me up and down in my baby pink Tweety Bird towel.

"Merry Christmas. Who was that on the phone?" I squealed as he pulled me on top of him, the water from my hair splashing him a little causing him to laugh. "Uh..just one of the homies. Told em we had gotten in and that I was with you said to wish you happy holidays." He said quickly. "Really?" I asked, getting up to start lotioning myself. "Because it sounded like a female." I gave him a pointed look and he swallowed hard.

"Exactly because it was Sharon. They on the way back from Florida and they'll be back in LA when we leave. That's what was going on." He smiled. "Now come on. I wanna take you a few places before we have to meet up with the gang." He slapped my ass and disappeared into the bathroom. Is he lying to me? Could he possibly be...no E wouldn't do that. He wouldn't hurt me again...I hope...

...

6:30 P.M

We were now at my grandma's house. Her standard time for eating was 7:00 exactly but she wanted us to come early so she could meet all of the squad. I stopped them in front of her door. "Okay guys, my grandma can be a little..blunt so don't be too surprised at what comes out of her mouth." I warned them, but I shouldn't worry. These fools actually did what I asked them to do for once, they looked nice.

"As long as her talking ain't like yo daddy's talking we should be good." Ren quipped. I sighed and knocked on the door. Grandma opened the door and smiled her bright smile. She still looked exactly the same as she did when I was little.

"Hi Janet sweetie." She hugged me. "Damn that's her grandma?" I heard Cube whisper to Ren. "Black don't crack man." Ren replied just as spellbound. "You look so good baby. Life in LA obviously been good to you." I saw Gina nudge Eazy out the corner of my eye making me chuckle. "Yes you look good too Grandma. These are my friends." She smiled and shook each one of their hands. When she got to Cube, her mouth dropped. "Oh Janet you obviously know how to pick them, he is gorgeous." She stroked his face. Me, Gina's and Cube's eyes widened while the others bust out laughing.

I mean Shea Butter is good looking but he's not mine.

"He's not my boyfriend grandma! That's Cube." "Oh but you said he had a jherri curl." I pulled Eazy next to me. "He does, this is Eric." I nudged for him to take his Locs off. She turned and her eyes widened when she saw him and I smirked.

"Oh...hello Eric." He went and put my grandma's arm in his. "Hello Mrs Scruse. It's so nice to finally meet you, on this Christmas night." He looked at her and smiled. "Now I see where Janet gets her gorgeous looks from." He began to lead her inside the house. She turned and winked at me and I smiled. She likes him, I should've known he had something up his sleeve. I began ushering everyone inside.

...

10:30 P.M

I was beginning to get really suspicious of E now. He's been on the phone so much since this morning and then off it just as quick. And then he acts like he doesn't know what I mean when I keep asking who is he talking to. Then I ask the boys and they say they don't know either. Now I just don't know. Dinner went good, my grandma loves Eazy, she wants us to stay together. I wanna stay together too, but if I keep feeling this feeling I'm feeling, I don't know if we can.

We were planning on going to one of the clubs downtown to close out the night. They weren't like the crazy clubs back home in LA but a club is a club. Eazy opened the door to my bedroom at my grandma's house and came inside. He proceeded to begin taking his clothes off as he headed for the bathroom. "So what's that your 6th phone call tonight?" He groaned. "Come on don't start that shit right now Janet. I told you it's nothing. Now we're going to have some fun just let me hit the shower and we can go."

He closed the door behind him and as soon as I heard the water start I picked up his pants and pulled his pager out of its case. And sure enough, right when I get it in my hand, it starts buzzing. Luckily the water and blower was running so he couldn't hear it.

I saw a number I ain't never seen before flash across it. I know Eazy know a lot of people that I don't know, and normally I wouldn't care, but this number has been called before, actually all day today so what the fuck?

I snuck quietly into the kitchen and dialed the number. "Hello Eric," a female voice said crisply into the phone. "No it's his friend Cube." I said trying my best to sound like Cube. "He left his pager with me and he told me to be on the lookout for this number just in case. I tell him what you wanted." I said swiftly. "Oh okay, well we've been talking all day and he needs to come back soon because my first ultrasound is Wednesday and he needs to be here because..well I didn't get pregnant by myself."

My heart broke into a million pieces. I knew it, I could just feel it in my soul. Her first ultrasound? That means she's at least 5 months which means he cheated on me. While I was at home crying and stressing myself out, he was fucking some hood rat? The tears pooled in my eyes as I told her I'd relay the message.

I slammed the phone down and burst into the bathroom making him jump. "Cheeky what the fuck are you-" "So you weren't gonna tell me? You were just gonna string me on and make me look like a fucking fool!" I stared into his confused eyes. "Girl what is you talking about?" I slammed his pager on the counter. "This number ring a bell?" He looked at it and sighed. "I told you that's Sharon." "BULLSHIT! Sharon would've paged and called me by now! This is some random bitch!"

I wiped the tears from my face. "And not just any bitch...I called her for you...and her ultrasound for your baby is Wednesday...she's 5 months..." I began to sob and his mouth dropped as he snatched on his shirt and walked up to me.

"Cheeky wait I can explain-" I pushed him away and hit his hands as he tried to wrap them around me. "No Eric, no! You cheated on me! That's why you didn't come to wish me off!" "I didn't know what I thinking baby please it wasn't even worth it..." I gasped and slapped the pure shit out of him. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

...
Cube's P.O.V

I had Gina against the counter in the kitchen kissing and feeling all up on her. I was gonna get these skins tonight. But not here, outta respect for Jan's grandma. Gina pulled away and started pulling me by my collar towards the pantry. "Girl...for real, in her grandma's house?" I asked shocked. She bit her lip. "They ain't gonna know." She pulled me in and closed the door. I perched her up on the food boxes and we started going at it again.

She was unbuttoning my shirt and everything. Just as things were heating up, all of a sudden we hear Janet scream at the top of her lungs "GET THE FUCK OUT!" and her and Eazy entered the kitchen. "Janet please I'm gonna take care of my seed but I've been feeling guilty about it ever since I found out I was gonna tell you but-"

"WHEN EAZY WHEN?? I TRUSTED YOU I FORGAVE YOU AND LET YOU BACK IN AND YOU DO THIS TO ME??" "E had a baby on Janet?" Me and Gina both said at the same time and then something in the pantry fell. Gina hit me across the back. "Sorry damn." I whispered as she fixed her bra strap.

"What's going on?" We then heard Dre with more than likely Lele behind him. "You, Cube, Ren and Yella better get your boy and get him out of here, out of of Gary and better still outta Indiana before I choke him to death." "Ion know where Cube at, but why what he...Eazy...you didn't." I peeked out the door and saw him looking at E with a knowing look on his face. He knew too?? Do these niggas tell me anything??

"I'm sorry..." I continued to look out the door and I saw Janet break down into tears. I can't believe he would do this and Dre knew about it too. "Dre I can't believe you knew." She sighed. "I ain't know she was pregnant, me and Yella just found him and some girl in one of the private rooms at Dooto's when we came in for work." Dre explained.

"You still knew more than I did...and Yella too...I have no real ones." "Janet baby I promise it won't happen-" I saw Jan push E away and hard too. "I know it ain't gonna happen again because it's over! Get out! Get the fuck out of my grandma's house. I don't ever wanna see you again." She said her voice cracking.

Another can fell down in the pantry and Gina stomped her foot on mine. I yelped and she covered my mouth with her hand. "Yo y'all hear that?" Dre asked. "Janet..." Eazy begged. "Get out Eric...NOW!"

She turned to Dre and Lele and sighed. "I'll see you guys when I see y'all. Tell Cube and Gina I love them." "Where they at anyway?" Lele asked. Suddenly Gina hit my package and I screamed. "Shit!" "That was Cube..." Dre said and suddenly they all turned toward the pantry and could see straight through the crack in the door. Gina gave me a irritated look and we opened the door.

"Hmm umm, what's going on?" Gina asked, pulling up her bra straps and I started buttoning my shirt up. "Y'all niggas nasty...but we gotta go..." Dre muttered. Janet started crying and ran back to her room. "Cheeky...wait!" Eazy yelled running after her. "What happened?" I asked Dre as Gina followed Lele. "It's over.." was all he could say.

So Janet found out and it's over. Kind sad chapter but I hope Cube's P.O.V. kinda lightened it up a lil for you. Next chapter will be up soon! Like/comment!! More to come!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 8.2K 40
No family,only a trust fund. Finally able to move on from the death of her boyfriend. Beyoncé finds herself in a bind. She's offered a position as a...
332 50 52
'Allie held a deep-seated resentment towards god. As a child, she was raised Lutheran Christian though it never settled in. She figured her mother ne...
8.1K 292 27
Gabriela is a beautiful 18 year old Mexican-American women. She just graduated high school and plans to go to college online. One day she meets this...
103K 4.5K 44
" I don't know why I feel this way , but I can't keep it in ... I have strong feelings towards him even tho he's a fuck boy ... I still love him dea...