Mated. Rejected. Regretted. (...

By undefined_abuse

New cover made by @Magenkop Luke Moore, an omega born of beta parents, something that rarely occurs in the... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Surprise!
Chapter 2 - Totally Unexpected
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - What's going on?
Chapter 4 - Planning
Chapter 5 - Love Me
Chapter 6 - Changes
Chapter 7 - The future
Chapter 8 - Betrayal
Update
Chapter 9 - Blinded
Chapter 10 - Reality
Chapter 11 - The Truth
Chapter 12 - Old & New Memories
Chapter 13 - Haunting Start
Chapter 14 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Unbelievable
Chapter 16 - A Better Day
Chapter 17 - Let's Talk About Love
Chapter 18 - Lies and Lies
Chapter 19 - Does Love Exist?
Chapter 20 - If Loving Was Enough
Chapter 21 - Love By Grace
Chapter 22 - Regretted Action
Chapter 23 - I Believe In You
Chapter 24 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 25 - Love Still Exist
Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours
Chapter 27 - Because You Left
Chapter 28 - Weird Changes
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 30 - Do My Eyes Deceive Me
Chapter 31 - New Additions
Important Message
Chapter 32 - Pay Back Hurts
Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away
Chapter 34 - Returning
Chapter 35 - Where's My Pups?
Chapter 36 - Enough!
Epilogue - Michael
Epilogue - Nelson & Luke
Bonus Chapter - What's going on?!
Characters Update/Sequel Info.
Part 2 - Chapter 1: Finding Truths
Part 2 - Chapter 2: Surprising Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 3 - Unknown Visitor
Part 2 - Chapter 4 - Brutality
Please Read!
Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Have A Heart
Part 2 - Chapter 6 - What Just Happened?!
Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Recovering
Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Tell No One
Part 2 - Chapter 9 - Lonely
Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Truth Lies
Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?
Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Fade Away
Part 2 - Chapter 13 - A New Day
Part 2 - Chapter 14 - When I Need You
Part 2 - Chapter 15 - If That's What It Takes
Part 2 - Chapter 16 - It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Part 2 - Chapter 17 - Too Late!
Part 2 - Chapter 18 - No! I'm sorry
Part 2 - Chapter 19 - The Truth Be Told
Part 2 - Chapter 20 - The Beginning of Prince Sterling
Part 2 - Chapter 21 - Death
Part 2 - Chapter 23 - Strong Connections
Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy
Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch
Part 2 - Chapter 26 - Out of Luck
Part 2 - Chapter 27 - Finding Nelson
Part 2 - Chapter 28 - Prince vs Stefan
Part 2 - Chapter 29 - The Wedding of Doom
Part 2 - Chapter 30 - The Coming
Part 2 - Chapter 31 - Dead House
Part 2 - Chapter 32 - The Last Shall Be the First
Part 2 - Chapter 33 - Angels of Darkness
Part 2 - Chapter 34 - The Battle That Changed It All
Part 2 - Chapter 35 - Chose What You Love Most
Part 2 - Chapter 36 - The Virus
Part 2: Chapter 37 - Another Him?
Part 2 - Chapter 38 - Infected
Part 2 - Chapter 39 - Many Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 40 - The Epidemic Begins
Part 2 - Chapter 41 - The Only Decision
Part 2 - Chapter 42 - A Bloodless Battle
Part 2 - Chapter 43 - Life Changes
Part 2 - Chapter 44 - The Lunar Burst Begins

Part 2 - Chapter 22 - They Don't Change

3.2K 162 40
By undefined_abuse

Third Person's POV

"Just get over here. Grab what you need and just come on." Luke said and Prince dug through is tent, grabbing a few things from it. He walked under the umbrella and they both walked back to a small house that was next to the main house.

"Wow... you are letting a wolf killer into your pack ground." Prince teased and Luke groaned.

"Do not remind me." Luke said and unlocked the small guest house. "There is everything you might need in here. If you need anything else um... you can call me. Bye now." Luke said and ran out of the house, towards the main one.

"Hey, Luke! Thank you. This is really nice of you, love!" Luke closed the door behind him and waled to the gaming room where Bryan, Ben, Emilie, Tommie, and little Davy were. He sat down on a bean bag and watched the four play a video game, whilst Davy were sleeping soundly in his crib.

It was now the next morning and the clock read that the time was thirty five minutes past the hour of six a.m. Luke was already been awake for about fifteen minutes now, preparing breakfast. In a kitchen that held so much memories in it. Memories that he wished could have just vanish from his mind over the years. He stopped after he finished making coffee, he looked around the kitchen and shook his head. He quickly made breakfast made breakfast and kept it in the oven for whoever wants to take. It was rather early so he knew that no one would be down at the moment.

Prince Sterling came to his mind and he decided that since he already invited a bloody werewolf hunter into his pack, offering breakfast would not make any difference. So that is what Luke did. He plated some pancakes, with a few berries and whipped cream on top of it then exited the house, heading over to the guest room where Prince stayed for the night due to thunder storm that slammed the area last night. The three guards that were assembled around the guest house greeted Luke and Luke sent them back a kind greeting and gesture. He informed them that they can leave their posts and go to the house and enjoy breakfast.

Luke knocked on the door, even though he can simply barge in since he is technically the owner of the pack but he does respect privacy, so he would not do such a thing. The door opened revealing a shirtless Prince, who had messy hair, and was in sweat pants. He smiled when he saw Luke standing there, who wore his pajama outfit that was something that seemed to be like lingerie. Prince checked Luke out and licked his lips slowly before Luke spoke up, snapping him out of his dirty minded thoughts.

"Hey, Prince. Good morning! How did you sleep?" Luke asked and Prince moved out of way, his index finger signalling Luke to come into the house.

"I slept fine. Thank you again. My whole camp site probably fell down with all the bad weather there was last night." Prince responded and leaped up, to sit on the table.

"That is good. I'm glad you slept well. And I was just doing what I thought was right." Luke said and Prince could not help himself, he just stared at Luke adoring how and different Luke is. Luke went from this mighty leader to this kind and sweet and caring person.

"What is that you got there?" Prince pointed to the plate Luke held in his hand.

"Oh uh I made you breakfast. It is pancakes with some berries, strawberries and blue berries, and I didn't know if you wanted butter or whipped cream on top so I guessed and I put whipped cream instead. I hope that is alright." Luke said, and sent a smile to Prince, passing him the plate that was filled Prince's  breakfast, as well as a fork.

"Thank you. I do not mind. I eat everything... everything." Prince sent and winked in Luke's direction. Luke looked away and tried his best not to blush at the tease.

"That is it for now. Um if you want you can stay here if you wish but you have to make a promise." Luke said and Prince furrowed his eyebrows.

"And what is this promise?" Prince asked, taking a few bites from the pancakes, moaning at the delicious taste. "Wow... this is incredibly tasty." Prince complimented the meal, which made Luke smile.

"Firstly... thank you. That means a lot. I am really glad you like it." Luke thanked him and smiled. "Secondly, you have to promise not to hurt any more members of my packs." Luke said and Prince stopped eating, looking at the ceiling as if he was thinking.

"Packs?"

"Yes, this one and there's another. I assume you know about. It about thirty minutes or so away from this one." Luke said and Prince nodded.

"Yes... I know about it." Prince assured him.

"So?... Do we have a deal?" Luke asked, hoping deep down that he would agree to the deal. Luke does not one anymore people hurting him and he just wants a form of peace.

"Yes..." Prince said. "Yes we have a deal. I won't hurt anyone in either of your packs. However, I will need some time of release and I will still hunt but no members of your packs." Prince said waiting for Luke to take a few seconds to think about his proposition.

"Even though I disagree with it, we have a deal." Luke said and stretched his left arm out for Prince.

"Deal." Prince said and instead of shaking Luke's hand, he turned it over and pulled it up slightly, then leaned down to meet it half way where he pressed his soft lips to the back of Luke's hand. Luke wanted to pull away but he did not feel the need to. He allowed it to happen and pulled his hands way when Prince released it.

"I have to get some things done on trying to recover Miss J so I guess we will see each other around since you are... well staying here now... right?" Luke mumbled then asked.

"Yeah. I am." Prince assured him again. "But, hey!"

"Yes?" Luke answered.

"I know how to revive Miss J." Prince said and Luke began to walk up to him slowly.

"How?! Please tell me!" Luke begged and Prince stuffed his mouth, chewing loudly while Luke stood their anxiously waiting.

"We need to go in the town for a liquid from the pharmacy, then we can combine it with the bane I used, she will be back to normal." He said and Luke pulled him by the hand, towards the bag that was on the floor at the entrance of the guest house.

"Well hurry and get dressed. Let's go!" Luke exclaimed and Prince laughed.

"I want to finish eating those delicious pancakes though." Prince whined.

"I will make you more when we get back." Luke said and Prince agreed to the deal.

They both began to get ready in their separate houses in the grounds and met back in the outside. They walked to Luke's car and Luke explained to his kids where he was going and make sure that they watch little baby Davy. Luke drove just the exact speed limit and carefully turned each corner and stopping at each reed light. Prince took this time to ask Luke about the incident that occurred last night.

"Do you mind if I ask a question? And I also expect you to answer it truthfully." Prince stated.

"Uh yeah. Sure. I think I can do that." Luke answered, his eyes planted on the road.

"Why did you stop talking and you seemed pretty down when I told you that I am doing what I'm doing because I got broken hearted by a werewolf?" Prince asked and Luke sighed.

"Because I know what it feels like to be broken hearted." Luke answered.

"So you have been broken hearted?" Prince questioned.

"Yes... Yes I have. Multiple times." He answered.

"How many times?"

"Well... I have been broken hearted three times." Luke answered and Prince began to feel a sense of sympathy towards Luke.

"By who?" Prince asked, continuing to question Luke.

"By my mates. All three of them broke my heart." He responded.

"You had three mates? Wow... what are their names and what did they do?" Prince asked. "That is if you do not mind telling me this." He added.

"No... not at all. It kind if helps to talk about it. Their names are Michael, Nelson, and the current one Eryk." Luke said with his eyes still on the road, and Prince waited for him to continue. "Michael rejected me after he got me pregnant with the four boys. He used to abuse me, really bad. Then well this person wasn't someone I was with but they raped me and that's how I had Bradley. Then I found Nelson and we hit it off. He cheated on me with my former mate, Michael. Who is still together up to this day.Micheal the who abused me and took one of my pups, who I got back. That is Mickey who he took. You'll meet them eventually. And lastly there is Eryk. One of the best person I could have been with. We have been together for so long and then things went downhill recently with him 'cheating' and then is with the person right now. That person is pregnant with pups Eryk thought was his but turned out to me my last mate's pups, Nelson. But instead of trying to be different and come back to me, he seems to have chosen that person. Because I lost a pup and he isn't happy about it. But turned out that the pup was alive thanks to Baphomet, who is supposedly my mate too but I am not interested anymore... but yeah. That is my life." Luke answered and Prince felt like going into tears.

"Fucking hell. Damn! And I thought I had a major broken heart. So you are like in a cycle and all your mates are connected or something." Prince said. "I am so sorry that those things happened and are still happening to you, Luke." He added.

"Exactly what I said." Luke said. "And thank you. I do not think I was meant to be with someone." Luke said and Prince looked at him.

"I just think you haven't found the right one for you. The real right one for you. A real man." Prince said and rubbed Luke's exposed legs from the type of pants he was wearing.

They continued to talk until they were at the pharmacy where Luke bought the product and they continued to talk again when they got back in to the car.

"So tell me. You think they will ever change?" Prince asked and Luke gave a sad, and small laugh, shaking his head.

"I do not think so." He said.

"Why not?" Prince asked and Luke sighed, driving back to the pack grounds.

"They did not change when they made their first mistake. I forgave them and then they still did not change. It is like they have on a costume on themselves when we first meet and it breaks down slowly and slowly over the time we spend together. It is basically like a dream of happiness just being torn out of my heart. I see my kids and I get reminded of them each time and I can't help but feel sad. Little Davy is going to not be the innocent little baby he is all the time, and then he will  just remind me of Eryk. Don't give me wrong. I love them to death. I will do anything it takes for them to be safe and unhurt, but their fathers are just... dirty dogs. I get connected to my mates, very close and if fills my heart up, bringing it back to life but then all the happiness is drained and my heart just shivers. Starts off with be being treated like a prince, like royalty but it seems to just be a joke. Just an act." Luke said and just as he finished talking they were already inside the pack grounds.

They got out and walked inside the main house. Luke introduced Prince Sterling to his kids and everyone of the pack. A few loud footsteps echoed through the house and a man that was extremely tall walked out of the kitchen. Everyone eyed down the stranger and wondered why he was in the house.

"I m here for Miss J. Please present her to me at once." The man said, his eyes pitch black and he was extremely scary.

"Who are you?" Luke asked.

"I am Miss J's....."

______________________________________________________________________

Another random picture of Prince Sterling.

Thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoyed.

Please leave your thoughts.

Hugs and Kisses. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 644 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
131K 5.9K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
128K 3.7K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
1.1M 29.5K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...