I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
First Day of the Academy
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
Yet again, a filler! XD
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
Conspiracies!
A Lot Has Happened...
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

Slide to the Next Team

9.3K 254 46
By I_am_a_psychopath

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

I can't help but grin as me and my new team walk further into the training grounds to do, guess what?

Feed the ducks? Nope!

Train? Correct! Well done! It's kind of in the name though, so I'm surprised some people didn't get it...

Kurenia-sensei stops us and we all sit crisscross on the grass. It's been dry the past few days, thankfully.

"Alright, question time." our sensei said making me sigh. "Lian, what's the most important thing in a team?"

"Team members." I said confidently. "You can't have a team without any people in it!"

She sweatdrops. "Okay, not exactly what I was going for, but okay. Anything else?"

"Weapons?" I ask.

"No."

"Aw..."

"Try again." Kurenai said patiently.

I thought for a moment, just a moment since any longer could be dangerous, and grinned. "Teamwork!"

"Yes, good." Kurenai smiled. "So, that's what we'll be working on."

"Easy! Me and Akamaru already have teamwork down!" Kiba grinned, "Right boy?"

Akamaru let out a very adorable bark of approval. And then proceeded to bark something else that made Kiba freeze...

"Akamaru! I told you not to mention that!" he scowled, blushing when Akamaru barked once. "I do not!"

"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked Hinata and Shino quietly.

"I-I'm not sure..." Hinata replied, equally as confused as me, which is a pretty rare occurrence.

Kiba seems to realise the eyes on him and freezes. "Hey guys, um, it's nothing! So, no need to worry!" We're not convinced. "Stop looking at me like that!"

How suspicious...

I do a full circle of Kiba, or should I say 'Kiba'?

"Uh huh..." I say, hands behind my back while I continue my investigation. "Are you really the real Kiba?"

"Wha... What kind of question is that!?"

I gasp dramatically. "He's a fake! He didn't say he was! Attack!" But nobody attacked.

Wow, do I really have to do everything round here myself?

"Attack!" I repeat, about to do just that, when Shino grabs a hold of my belts and pulls me back. I'm able to jump closer to Shino so as not to activate the...weapons and release a sigh of relief.

"We're not supposed to attack our team mates." Shino stated calmly.

"But he's an imposter!"

"Please, who would want to disguise themselves as Kiba?"

"Too true..." I agreed.

"Hey!"

"But please don't yank on my belts again, it wouldn't be...safe." I said.

"Now look who's being suspicious." Kiba said grumpily. Guess that really is him, then.

"Guys!" Kurenai-sensei yells, getting our attention. It seems she's been trying for a while now, oops. She continues rubbing her forehead until she realises that she has our attention.

I start hitting Kiba's hood down while she starts trying to figure out what we're doing next. It's annoying him. Heh...this is fun.

"Alright, Hinata spar with Shino! Lian, spar with Kiba!" Kurenai said suddenly, "I need to fix this..."

And then she went POOF in a puff of smoke.

"So, are we actually going to train or just mess about?" I ask my team.

"Train." they all replied.

Well, I guess that's that then...

And so, me and Kiba and Akamaru were facing off. Time to battle!

"This'll be over quickly." Kiba grinned.

"You wish." I said smirking, and started quick hand-signs. "Multi-shadow clone jutsu!"

And in a puff of smoke, the ground was piled high with a lot of - sweet baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What have I done?!

"What have you done?!" Kiba yelled, equally as shocked as I am.

"I don't know!" I yelled back, making the clones which looked half-deceased disappear. "I just thought since Naruto could do it, so could I..."

"...do you want to take a break?"

"Please!"

And then I collapsed onto the grass to watch Hinata and Shino spar off lazily. They were both fantastic!

"We should probably at least try and spar before Kurenai-sensei comes back." Kiba said.

I nodded my head. "We probably should."

But neither of us moved. Guess that's that then.

It wasn't until Shino noticed us both not doing anything and gave us a disapproving look over his sunglasses that we got our butts into gear. A mad Shino is not a good Shino. A bad Shino, one may argue.

"Let's just have a nice and easy fight." Kiba said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Sounds good."

However, when Kurenai-sensei returned she saw us instead of sparring but checking Kiba's pulse to see if he was breathing.

"He's breathing." Shino declared.

"Are you sure?" Hinata asked, nervous.

I shrugged. "Come on, I didn't throw him that far."

Kurenai was rubbing her forehead once more. "I leave you guys alone for half an hour..."

Suddenly Kiba woke up, thrashing about screaming "Truce! Truce! I give in! Truce!"

It took Kurenai a couple of minutes to calm him down, the rest of us standing a few feet away. Something about 'giving him air'. We're outside, we have lots of air!

"I'm glad he's okay..." Hinata said.

"Yeah, great job on that team work guys!" I grinned, holding up my hand. "High-five?"

Hinata gently gives me a high five but Shino just stares at it. Hmm...he'll need some convincing.

"Shino, can I get a high five?" I ask.

"No."

"What can I offer you?"

He paused for a moment. "Peace and quiet for a week."

"I make no promises." I said seriously, grinning when I got a high five anyway. Yes! Mission accomplished!

I see Kurenai shaking her head as she's checking to make sure Kiba is feeling alright, hearing something along the lines of: "Kakashi was right." and "She really is messed up."

"So, what's the bets that I'll be moved by the end of the day?" I whispered to my probably soon-to-be-former-team.

Shino just shrugged, "Pretty high."

"W-We will miss you." Hinata said kindly. Aw, adorable!

...Kiba just kind of lies there. I don't think he's fully recovered, to be perfectly honest I think he's just kicking up a fuss - I mean, so what if I threw him across the training grounds? He tried to yank on my belts!

You don't wanna know what happens when you yank my belts. Well, not yet anyway.

Kurenai, after what seems like a mini-meditation session, returns to us seeming a bit more alive than before. "Alright," she says, "Now that warm up is over, let's get the real training started."

"Wait!" Kiba shouts, eyes wide with fear. "You mean to tell me...that I got thrown across an entire field...as a warm-up?!"

"It's sounds kind of harsh when you put it that way." Kurenai stated, smiling a little in amusement.

Aw, now I almost feel kind of bad. Kind of. Almost. Nah, not really. Especially now Kiba's face is making that funny look! You know the look, the one with the - you know! Yeah! That one!

...you have no idea, do you?

You'll catch up soon, I guess. Anyway! Kiba's face? Priceless! So priceless in fact that I'm now being given into trouble for pointing and laughing!

"Lian, are you even listening to me?" Kurenai says, hands on her hips in a disapproving manner. Ugh oh.

"Afraid not," I replied, sweat dropping.

She sighs, "I'm sorry Lian but I can't keep you on my team any longer. It's just a bit much for me to handle."

I nod my head in understanding. "I figured this would happen. But really, what did you expect from me? It's a miracle that I'm this messed up without having some serious consequences,

A brief pause.

"...true, though." Kiba said.

"So, what team will I be transferred to now?" I asked.

"Team 7, your new teacher being Kakashi." Kurenai replied. "He'll hopefully be able to stand you - I mean, accommodate to your needs."

"Oh, joy."

"Who?"

"Emotion."

"Oh."

"Let's get into some actual training before heading home guys," Kurenai says, "Come on, look alive!"

And so we look alive!

Time for some intense training exercises!

Time to feel fit!

Time to feel free!

Time to feel like I can accomplish anything!

I wish...

I guess this is kind of a beautiful moment for us, before breaking up as a team. I mean, they'll still be together but I won't be. Kind of glad I won't be after that training session...

"I'll pray for you guys..."

"I'm sorry, did you just say something, Lian?" Kurenai-sensei said making me freeze, "Did I just hear you say something along the lines of another twenty laps?"

My eyes widened in fear of my wobbling legs, "N-N-No ma'am!"

"Good." she said, smiling that eye closed smile that all secretly evil sensei seem to do... "I expect you all to be here bright and early tomorrow, ready for a more serious training session...minus Lian, of course."

I grinned at that. "Oh well, I guess I should thank you for today's training session."

Kurenai grinned back, extending a hand out for me to shake. "My pleasure," I grab her gloved hand in my own, "Make sure to give Kakashi a run for his money, okay?"

"You've got it."

And so Kurenai went up in a puff of smoke and left us, the students, to make our own way home. We really are moving up in the world now... I've never walked home with these guys before, never got the chance to seeing as they all had their families to pick them up.

"You know, my back still hurts because of you."

Sometimes I wished that fact still remained the same... Kiba has been whining the entire time! The entire five minutes! I mean, even Akamaru is getting somewhat tired of his complaining.

"And you're giving me a headache with all your crying, stop whinging." I replied, rolling my eyes. "We're supposed to be the next generation of top notch ninja!"

"Lian, please calm down." Shino said calmly, "It's been a long day, and we would prefer it if you wouldn't yell."

Stopping in front of the group and I looked to see if the other three agreed. Yes, I'm also counting Akamaru, why wouldn't I? Anyway, they looked like they did...

"Do you guys feel the same way?"

"I don't have time for this..."

"I-I guess I have a b-bit of a headache..."

"Bark!"

"Ah." I say awkwardly. "I see..."

I hang my head in shame; my friends don't want me around! Wait, we're still friends, aren't we?

"We're all still friends, right?" I ask them.

Kiba smirks, "Of course, better to be friends with you than enemies."

"Sure." Shino replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Y-Yeah." Hinata said.

I grinned, my little block of coal - ahem - I mean, my heart swelling up with some emotion which seemed to resemble happiness!

"Group hug!"

"Ouch!"

"Please no."

"I love you guys." I grinned happily.

- - - - - - - - - -

I grinned when I got home and noticed that there weren't any lights on inside, meaning Kakashi wasn't back yet and couldn't question me on how I'd managed to wriggle my way onto his team.

I mean, it's not like I planned it or anything, but I can't say I'm not happy about it.

Using the spare key we keep under the mat, I open the door and step in after putting the key in the hiding spot. I look around and see that it's empty, no Kakashi in sight. For now at least.

If you couldn't tell, I'm trying to put off this conversation with Kakashi for as long as possible. He may seem like a pretty chill guy but don't let that fool you, he's -

"Evil!" I scream. "You! Are! Evil!"

I swear, I might have just ruined a pair of perfectly good underwear! I hate it when he just shows up in puffs of smoke!

"Takes one to know one." he replied cheekily, making me gasp dramatically. How dare he! "Now, care to tell me how you've managed to get rid of three teachers in just under a week of graduating?"

I roll my eyes, moving around him to get to the kitchen. I haven't had dinner yet, and knowing him and his lack of cooking skills I'd prefer to try and cook for myself. Cook, as in, instant noodles.

"Lian." Ugh, I hate that warning tone...

"Alright, alright. My first sensei hated me on first sight, she was also a bit of a cow - "

"Hey."

"It's the truth! Anyway, my second sensei smoked and I ended up in the hospital for like, I dunno, a day? What day is it?" I ask.

"Don't change the subject."

"Oh yeah, and as for my last teacher I was a bit too much to handle. Understandably." I finished. "So, looks like I'm in your team now!"

"Great," Kakashi said with the eye closed smiled. "Be at the training grounds for six tomorrow, sharp."

I start laughing, I can't help it, this man is just so funny sometimes! Six in the morning? Ha! Oh man, that's a good one.

Seeing Kakashi just standing there calmly, not laughing along with me, it worries me...

"Wait you're serious?" I ask.

"Deadly."

"I need to be awake at six in the morning?"

"Preferably be there for that time."

"What?!"

"Also, no breakfast."

"Yeah right!" I yell, getting up and out the kitchen, taking my noodles with me. "I'll see you tomorrow morning Kakashi, good night!"

And so I sat in my room, eating my noodles and reviewing what I'll need to take with me to tomorrow's training session. I'll need to properly prepare for this...

For as long as I can remember, I've lived with Kakashi and never has he ever had a group of Genin fresh out of the academy to train.

Never.

Uncle Guy had a team for a while, but they soon got older and moved up in rank and ended up not needing his support anymore. I know he has a new team now though, that he's had for about a year now I think.

But Kakashi? Nope. I know he's always been called out to take a team but then came back the next day like nothing ever happened, and I highly doubt a team of Genin died on the first day of training.

Or...at least I hope they didn't.

After finishing my bowl of noodles and placing it on top of the ever growing pile beside my bed, I emptied my pouches and started arranging my equipment that I had gathered over the years. It took a while due to my room looking like a bomb exploded in it.

I mean, it had, but it was a long while ago. Now, the room held my bed and closet which led to a magical land and was completely covered in clothes, knickknacks and empty bowls, plates and bottles of water. Oh, and lots of weapons too.

It's always a danger to get out of bed in the morning.

Kunia knifes, shuriken, bombs (in both paper and smoke form), wire, more knifes, summoning belts, and a scroll? When did I get this?

I wipe the dust off it, finding it under my bed with various other...things and rolled it open.

I read the instructions and saw I had to sign it in blood. Wow. I better not be summoning some demon...

I cut my thumb a little and write my name on the scroll, and then placing my hand on the centre I say "Summoning Jutsu!"

And there, in a puff of smoke, I might as well have summoned a demon because my God it's huge and I'm pretty sure it's gonna try and eat me!

"Hello!" the oversized pigeon said happily making me leap back over my bed for cover.

Okay, so it wasn't a pigeon but it was a bird. A huge bird at that. It was taller than me - okay, but who isn't - and Kakashi. It had baby blue feathers with a more white colour underneath, a white face with black circles around its golden eyes. A fine specimen.

Could probably feed a family of eight for a fortnight.

"Um, hey there." I greet cautiously.

"Well, what's with that face?"

"It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Well, you're...a talking bird." I stated.

"No kidding." the bird replied sarcastically. "Guess that explains a lot. Wow. Thanks for clearing that up for me, kid."

"So, you're a sassy bird." I deadpanned. "Well, introduce yourself! I'm Lian Titen, and I'm messed up and proud!"

"The name's Leon."

"That's such a cool name..." I said quietly.

"Thank you!" the bird replied happily. "So, not that I'm not glad I'm here but...did you need something?"

"Oh, no! I just found the scroll and tried it out, and then you...appeared." I explained.

Leon seemed to deadpan. "Just like your dad then..."

That comment made me stop. "You knew my dad?"

"Yup," he replied, "I knew your brother, your big brother - "

"Brother?"  That's new.

"He ran away before you were born." Leon explained sadly. "He always knew how to ruffle my feathers, a bit of a pest if I remember correctly..."

I can't help but feel kind of mad about this new information. Brother. I have a big brother, out there somewhere. I wonder if he knows that our mother and father aren't here anymore...

"Wait," I said suddenly, interrupting the bird's thoughts, "So, he could still be alive like right now?"

Leon shrugged. "I guess so, he was pretty young when he left. He might not have made it."

I didn't let this feeling leave me though. "But there's still a chance... Thanks Leon, I've got to get ready for training tomorrow but it was nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Leon replied before leaving in a small burst of smoke.

And so, I was once again left alone to my thoughts, thinking about the possibility of actually having a family member who is still alive. It's something to consider.

But, why wasn't I told that I had a sibling out in the big wide world somewhere?

These are the things I considered as I packed my pouches with weapons, deciding to leave Leon's scroll in my bedside table for the time being. After securing the summoning pieces to my belts properly, I decide that it's probably about time for bed seeing as I have to get up at stupid-o'clock in the morning.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
151K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
24.8K 774 57
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
46.2K 1.4K 22
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...