𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 | FINN BÁLOR ✓

By finessinhearts

❝i could only think of one word to describe you.❞ where he falls in love with her and realizes that she has r... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G HT
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
E P I L O G U E
A / N *UPDATED

F O U R T Y

934 69 42
By finessinhearts

Finn ended up talking to Becky for a little while more until their conversation was over and done with which made them part ways, but now he found himself in a huge crowd of people, not knowing where his table was and where Sasha was.

All he wanted to do was find her and only talk to her for a bit; that's what he wanted to do all night, but she had been busy talking to other co-workers and was involved in Hunter's speech, which took her away from him the whole night.

He spent most of his night chatting with Sami, Kevin, Seth, Bayley, and even Becky more than he has with his own date, but that was neither his nor her fault.

He then began walking through the crowd, sliding through small passageways and pushing through people. He remembered her being somewhere at the center of the floor and right now, he was at one of the ends of it so he was determined to walk past the massive amount of people to see if she was still there.

He hoped and prayed she wasn't back at the table because this whole adventure would mean that he did all this legwork for no reason.

He continued walking past people, saying hi to those who were saying hi to him as he passed by them, but didn't stop sliding past people. He walked and walked, seeing different faces everywhere as the congestion of the crowd died down a bit as he came closer to the center.

He had more space to walk through and didn't exactly have to slide past people through small spaces. He had enough space to walk and it was for the better.

He proceeded and looked over people's shoulders to see if Sasha was there and that's when he laid his eyes upon his bright-colored hair, which made a smile mindlessly form upon his lips.

Though she was still a far distance and looked as if she was speaking to someone, he picked up his pace of walking and got closer and closer to her until he bumped into someone's shoulder.

It was harsh, so it caught Finn's attention. It didn't feel like it was by accident; it was more intentional than it seemed.

"Hey, watch where you're going." It only confirmed that Finn was right when the voice spoke.

He turned around to see blonde, wild hair and he shook his head, beginning to walk past him and ignore him, but then he spoke again with a laugh, "Oh, tough guy doesn't have anything to say now, does he?"

Finn turned back to him, completely and met the eyes of the man he despised so much.

Finn grinned in an unamused way, "No, I just don't speak to immature, little brats like you, man." He brushed Enzo off with a laugh, "Now move along."

Finn didn't want to entertain him since that's what Enzo wanted. Finn knew better.

He turned back around before Enzo let out a loud, amused laugh, "You know what I find funny about you, Finn?" He questioned, catching Finn's attention again but he didn't run around; he only stopped in his tracks, "You're all bark, but no bite."

Finn looked to see Enzo smiling, widely, "You talk and talk and talk, but never show any action." He continued with a shrug, catching the attention of some other people but not a lot. "You're a bitch, Finn. Plain and simple."

Finn then completely turned back around, staring at him with a serious glare, "You better stop, Enzo. You're in a public place that's surrounded by our bosses so act professional for once in your life." He shot back and Enzo chuckled, which only made Finn even more annoyed.

He hated how he was so nonchalant about the environment, while Finn stood cautious of his surroundings.

He didn't want to gain any attention from the other people around, but he wouldn't get what he wanted.

"This isn't the place or the time to be doing this. Stop being disrespectful and go enjoy the rest of your night." Finn waved him off, trying to not catch anyone's attention with his angered voice, but failed to do so.

"I can do whatever I want, Finn. Cause' there's no one that's going to stop me," He held his arms out with a smile that was pissing Finn off beyond belief. "Not Cass, not you, and not that cheating girlfriend of yours."

Finn's short temper began to show as he stomped forward toward Enzo in an upset way, "You better watch your mouth and never speak about her again." He shouted, his voice raising in volume, which gathered everyone's attention as the whole place of chattering people became silent in an instant once he shouted.

Enzo shrugged with a grin, staring down at the man who was standing before him with fumes coming out of his head.

Sasha continued chatting with the person she was talking to but once the person looked back to see what was going on, she curiously checked as well.

Her eyes saw over the people crowding around the commotion for her to quickly dismiss her conversation to then run over there. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was wrong about her being your girlfriend, man. My bad." He spoke in a composed tone and every time a word came out of Enzo's mouth, it continued to make Finn more furious each time.

"But I got the cheater part right though, didn't I?"

Finn wanted to lunge at him and give him the beating of his life but once again, he was in a professional environment and if he was the one to start a fight with all his bosses there, it would lead to consequences against his career.

Sasha then reached the two guys and grabbed Finn's arm, pulling her back toward him as she heard what Enzo previously said, "C'mon, Finn. Don't let him ruin the night." She spoke; her soft tone making him look at her and Enzo, once again, laughed whilst pointing at her.

"Look at that. She came right on cue." He smiled, both men glancing at her, Enzo's eyes switching back to Finn's and Finn glared back at him.

Sasha shook her head with her eyes on Enzo, "Enzo, just stop."

"That's not what you told me before," He confidently crossed his arms as Sasha felt her heart and stomach drop to the floor, and Finn's eyebrow rose in questioning.

An immoral chuckle slip past his lips, knowing his next words were going to hit a nerve, "It was more like "Enzo, keep going" if I remember correctly."

The crowds of people began forming a circle around the three standing in the center instead of minding their own business.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Finn's eyes pierced right through Enzo, who was smiling directly at him.

Sasha pulled back Finn's arm again, trying to get him away before it escalated even more, "Let's get away from this, Finn -

"No, I want to know what the hell he's going on about," Finn replied to her, keeping his eyes on him as she continued pulling but he wouldn't budge.

"This is my type of party." He let out a laugh with his statement, his confidence rising as Sasha's fell and crumpled under her feet.

"So, you don't know, hm?" Enzo raised his eyebrow and started stroking his beard.

Finn's mouth opened to respond, but she had spoken before him, "Enzo, don't you dare."

"No, no, no. This isn't about what you want anymore, Sasha." He told her right after her sentence as Finn stared intensively at him, "You broke my heart before and now, it's my turn to break yours."

Those words made Sasha's whole world completely stop as she watched him open his mouth, speaking in a confident tone.

All she saw was him spurt venomous words, and the complete, entire truth to Finn as he stood there in shock and as the other on-lookers stood there watching the drama unfold.

Sasha stood there, her eyes seeing Enzo's lips curved into a cocky smirk as she felt Finn tense up before she felt his arm slip out of her grip to then punch Enzo straight in the face.

Enzo immediately fell to the floor as others gasped and screamed while Finn climbed on top of him to throw even more punches. The punches came and executed their target, that being Enzo's face, as Sasha stood back and watched with her hands on her face.

She caused this. This was all her fault.

She had completely forgotten that she had to tell Finn about her and Enzo, but it had slipped out of her mind due to everything else she had to think of. She messed up and this was her facing the consequences.

Finn continued punching and others continued watching without trying to take him off from Enzo, but that was when Finn was literally thrown off of him, harshly, resulting in him crashing to the ground.

Finn laid there, looking up to see Cass with his hands up in an apologizing gesture. Finn furrowed his eyebrows and huffed a breath as he got angrier by the second, his eyes seeing Enzo trying to stumble up to his feet while holding his face with his hand that was pouring out blood by the second.

"I'm sorry, man. But I had to." Cass sincerely apologized since he was protecting his best friend but after, out of nowhere, Sami came through the crowd and tackled Cass to the floor, doing the same thing Cass was doing for Enzo: protecting his best friend.

Finn quickly got up as he saw Sami handle Cass to push Enzo back on the ground, but he couldn't do any more damage because Seth and Kevin pulled him off as Hunter screamed in the background, "Throw all of them out of here!"

Seth and Kevin carried a raging Finn past the many on-lookers as Finn tried to get out of their hold, but couldn't.

They repeatedly told him to calm down but that only made him more upset as he heard Sami screaming behind him, who was also getting carried out of the place.

They reached outside and Seth and Kevin let Finn go to then see Dean and Roman let Sami go.

"Hey, guys. Calm down." Kevin told both of them and Finn sucked his teeth and walked over to Sami, who was angrily taking off his tie and throwing it to the ground.

The top button of his shirt was ripped off due to Enzo's struggles and Sami's suit jacket had slightly ripped when he tackled Cass.

"Shut up, Kevin." Sami told him to see Bayley, Sasha, and others come outside to follow the commotion and Bayley rushed over to Sami, "Are you okay? You're so dumb for doing that." She said to him before hugging him, which he hugged her back, calming him down only a bit whilst Sasha approached Finn, ever so slowly.

She wasn't crying, she wasn't sad. She was just scared of how he would react if she made contact with him.

Finn stood running his hand through his hair, stressfully, and reminiscing what Enzo told him.

He couldn't believe that they slept together. He couldn't believe that Enzo would do that. He knew how much he loved Sasha and for him to do that, it hurt Finn a lot, even though they weren't currently friends.

Though, he was really upset at Sasha. He wasn't angry at her or pissed off. He was only really disappointed because though they weren't together, she slept with his best friend at the time.

Finn knew she hated him at that time, but he didn't think she would stoop this low.

Finn paced around in a slow way, rubbing the back of his head before he saw Sasha standing there almost right next to him.

He wanted to tell her to go away and scream his lungs out at why he was so upset at all of this, but he couldn't. He did that to her once and let her go, but this time he couldn't force himself to do it.

All he did was walked toward her and wrap his arms around her, shocking her above all else.

He didn't want to lose her again. Not over something so stupid.

a/n : 1 more chapter leftttt and sorry for the long one btw. and i thought it would be different for Finn to forgive her instead of being mad at her since he's done it before. so yeahhhhh thanks for reading ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 439 33
*COMPLETED* Highest Rankings #2 Baylor Finn Bálor is new in the WWE and is alien to everything around him. That is until he runs into someone who sha...
Fate By Mari 💖

Fanfiction

9K 147 34
Finn meets Bayley on the street and instantly falls in love. The only problem is that's he's dating Cathy. Will he forget about the woman he's in lov...
14.8K 958 18
Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show off what he has or can give her monetar...
7.4K 151 30
Bayley and Finn have achieved and accomplished so much with their careers in NXT/WWE. They both started in NXT together and were both NXT Champions a...