T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Sasha found herself standing in front of presumably Finn's room, thinking about whether she should knock or she should leave. Half of her wants to knock, but the other half wants to run back to her room that's only down the hall from his.

She was worried; worried about everything remaining awkward between them after this talk they were going to have. And she's worried that this might end badly between them, making their relationship worse than it is.

She took a deep breath in and pushed her glasses up her nose before hesitantly reaching to knock on the door. She did so and knocked softly, waiting for him to answer. She stepped back once she heard the door being unlocked to reveal him, standing there shirtless. Sasha couldn't help but blush.

He looked half asleep and he was since he was about to go to sleep but woke up due to the doorbell.

He rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the bright lights as he stared at Sasha with squinted eyes. "I thought you weren't going to show up." He let a small chuckle and a smile began to tug upon her lips.

"Well, it took a lot of courage to show up so be happy." She responded, grinning as he stepped out of the way, gesturing her to walk in. She walked into his room, which was spotless and clean to its fullest.

She was pretty surprised at this since back when they used to stay with each other, there was always a mess and it was always him who left it.

He sat on his bed and patted the place beside him, telling her to sit next to him. She walked to him and sat next to him as he lowered the volume on the TV and gave Sasha his undivided attention.

"So, I guess I'll start it since I wanted you to meet me here," He began, taking a deep breath while she listened on. "I'm not going to beat around the bush, alright? I just wanted to get a clear understanding of what happened two years ago. Solomon left me confused and you left me heartbroken so can you explain to me everything?"

Sasha sighed, knowing he was going to ask about this but she didn't expect it straight away, "Okay, it started a couple of weeks after we broke up, I took time off and I spoke to Hunter. He told me that he wanted me to move up with Charlotte and Becky and I couldn't say no to the offer."

"So, I accepted it and that's when I found out the news about Solomon. He called me the next day and told me everything about it, and he told me that he couldn't say goodbye to you in person, so he made a plan and he made you go all the way to Boston and yeah, everything else is pretty self-explanatory from there."

"But what about you? Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving?" He questioned, crossing his arms against his chest with a confused expression on his face.

She shrugged, "The same reason Solomon had. I didn't have the courage to tell you to your face - -

"So, you thought leaving without saying a word to me was a better idea?" He asked, anger and annoyance filling his voice.

She gave him a look of irritation of her own, "Well, it was either that or you arguing with me about it, Finn. You would have done the same thing and you know that."

"You could've told me, Sasha." He sucked his teeth afterward, the anger beginning to show.

Sasha rolled her eyes, however, not giving a damn about how upset he was, "You broke up with me, anyways. Why was I going to tell you if I didn't want to see you?"

"Because we could've fixed things, Sasha - -

"Fix things?" She asked, her tone of voice raising as she stood up from the bed.

His eyes followed her movements, "Yeah, we could've fixed us - -

"You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking." She asked, rudely and in disbelief.

He stared at her in confusion as she let out a disappointed breath, "I told you that I loved you, Finn and you didn't want to fix anything for us, but when I was leaving that's when you wanted to fix things?" Her tone of voice rose from its original volume, her anger beginning to become apparent.

He remained silent and looked away while she rolled her eyes, "I can't believe I didn't see how much of an asshole you are - -

"I didn't mean it like that, Sasha - -

He got up from the bed and her eyes met his. "How did you mean it then?" Her sentence was shouted, and her eyes stood on him, analyzing his expression that didn't show anything.

There was a brief silence until his light blue met hers. "I don't know." He managed to get out, sighing.

She shook her head, upset and kinda saddened by his answer, "Really?" She asked, lowly and he nodded in response. Her eyes began to fill up with tears but she fought them off since she didn't want to cry in front of him.

"So you didn't love me back?" She questioned, a tear threatening to fall out of her eye.

He saw the tears in her eyes and it pained him when she was the reason she was going to cry. He opened his mouth to say what he truly felt but no words left his mouth.

A tear left her eye when he didn't reply but she quickly wiped it. "I wished I would've seen how much of a selfish asshole you are."

She turned and walked to the door, opening it once she got there, "I wish I never loved you either." She didn't look back when she spoke

"Sasha, please wait - -

She walked out of the room, slamming the door on her way out.

at least they spoke to each other, right? 😅😅😅sorry if you were hoping for something else.....