F O U R T Y

Finn ended up talking to Becky for a little while more until their conversation was over and done with which made them part ways, but now he found himself in a huge crowd of people, not knowing where his table was and where Sasha was.

All he wanted to do was find her and only talk to her for a bit; that's what he wanted to do all night, but she had been busy talking to other co-workers and was involved in Hunter's speech, which took her away from him the whole night.

He spent most of his night chatting with Sami, Kevin, Seth, Bayley, and even Becky more than he has with his own date, but that was neither his nor her fault.

He then began walking through the crowd, sliding through small passageways and pushing through people. He remembered her being somewhere at the center of the floor and right now, he was at one of the ends of it so he was determined to walk past the massive amount of people to see if she was still there.

He hoped and prayed she wasn't back at the table because this whole adventure would mean that he did all this legwork for no reason.

He continued walking past people, saying hi to those who were saying hi to him as he passed by them, but didn't stop sliding past people. He walked and walked, seeing different faces everywhere as the congestion of the crowd died down a bit as he came closer to the center.

He had more space to walk through and didn't exactly have to slide past people through small spaces. He had enough space to walk and it was for the better.

He proceeded and looked over people's shoulders to see if Sasha was there and that's when he laid his eyes upon his bright-colored hair, which made a smile mindlessly form upon his lips.

Though she was still a far distance and looked as if she was speaking to someone, he picked up his pace of walking and got closer and closer to her until he bumped into someone's shoulder.

It was harsh, so it caught Finn's attention. It didn't feel like it was by accident; it was more intentional than it seemed.

"Hey, watch where you're going." It only confirmed that Finn was right when the voice spoke.

He turned around to see blonde, wild hair and he shook his head, beginning to walk past him and ignore him, but then he spoke again with a laugh, "Oh, tough guy doesn't have anything to say now, does he?"

Finn turned back to him, completely and met the eyes of the man he despised so much.

Finn grinned in an unamused way, "No, I just don't speak to immature, little brats like you, man." He brushed Enzo off with a laugh, "Now move along."

Finn didn't want to entertain him since that's what Enzo wanted. Finn knew better.

He turned back around before Enzo let out a loud, amused laugh, "You know what I find funny about you, Finn?" He questioned, catching Finn's attention again but he didn't run around; he only stopped in his tracks, "You're all bark, but no bite."

Finn looked to see Enzo smiling, widely, "You talk and talk and talk, but never show any action." He continued with a shrug, catching the attention of some other people but not a lot. "You're a bitch, Finn. Plain and simple."

Finn then completely turned back around, staring at him with a serious glare, "You better stop, Enzo. You're in a public place that's surrounded by our bosses so act professional for once in your life." He shot back and Enzo chuckled, which only made Finn even more annoyed.