T W E N T Y

A  M O N T H    L A T E R

Finn stared down at the cup, full of whisky as the bar was filled with a lot of noise but he was in his own world. He took a sip of his drink before placing it back down on the counter.

This has been his regular routine this whole month. Sitting and drinking all his emotions away. This was his fourth or fifth glass of whisky and he wasn't anywhere near drunk yet. He wanted to get drunk so he could forget everything that happened last month.

But every single time he has come here to drink, he hasn't gotten drunk. Even with multiple drinks, he couldn't.

He regrets everything. Breaking up with her, not telling her that he loved her as well, and especially not calling her to see where she is right now. He missed her, more than anything in this world. He misses seeing her smile that makes his day, her laugh that makes him laugh, and especially her voice.

But he's sure that he was the reason why she lost the title and why she left. He was so stupid. And the worse part about it is that he knows he's stupid for leaving her because he needs her.

But he was still angry at the fact that he found her making out with Baron.

He sat back in his chair and sighed deeply whilst running his hands down his face.

Then someone jumped into the chair beside Finn's in, what seems like a panicky and frantic way.

He looked over to see Solomon, breathing heavily as Finn took another sip of his drink, "What, Solomon? Here to reprimand me about my drinking again?" Finn asked, irritated right after Solomon took Finn's drink and drank all of it.

Finn raised his eyebrow in confusion as Solomon shook his head. "No, man. I just found out some shït, Finn." He started but Finn sighed, crossing his arms. "What? There's a new couple in NXT or something."

Solomon shook his head, quickly, gaining Finn's attention due to his serious expression, "The whole thing that happened with Baron and Sasha was set up, man."

Finn nodded his head and let out a chuckle or more like an unamused breath, "Yeah, right."

"Finn, I'm dead serious." Finn glanced at Solomon and there was no hint of lying or playfulness on his face. "How do you know?"

"Well, I was walking to my locker room until I was about to turn the corner but then I overheard Becky and Baron talking about you and Sasha-

"Of course, it had to be Becky. She's always up to something." Finn slammed his fist on the counter, angrily and Solomon continued, "But, shit, man. They mentioned Enzo too."

Finn's head shot up to look over at Solomon, "Enzo?"

"Yeah, Finn, but I don't believe it." Solomon shook his head whilst letting out a sigh. His eyes looked forward at Finn's, "He was in on it."

Finn stood there in disbelief while shaking his head, "That's why Enzo was at the bar, Finn. And that's why he was the reason he called you to pick her up cause' he was planning it. Once he saw you come into the bar, that's when he sent Baron to go kiss Sasha. The plan was to break you and Sasha because he has a crush on her and Becky wants you back."

Finn continued to stare at him in disbelief and shock, "No, Enzo wouldn't do that. You're lying to me."

"I swear, Finn. I wouldn't lie about this." He raised his hands in defense and his voice was filled with truthfulness. Finn broke the eye contact and his blood began boiling. The thought of his best friend betraying him like this made Finn beyond pissed off.

His veins began to pop out and his jaw clenched, signaling Solomon that he was getting angry, "I'm going to kill him." Finn's words were before he got off of his chair and stormed out of the bar.

Finn stormed to his car but before he could get there Solomon got in his way. "Move."

"Look, look. Listen to me, alright?" Finn breathed heavily while he stared at Solomon with his bloodshot red eyes. "I know you want to kill Enzo right now—

"Yeah, I wanna snap his neck." Finn interrupted him as Solomon tried to calm him down. "I understand you want to do that but screw Enzo for now, alright?"

"Forget him for the next few weeks because right now, you need to get Sasha back." Once Finn heard her name, he began to loosen up a bit. "Enzo is Sasha's best friend, and she doesn't like you at the moment, so if you go and attack Enzo without having any proof of what he's doing, how is that going to look?"

Solomon began to make sense and convinced Finn, "Enzo is obviously going to tell Sasha and then, she's going to hate you even more."

Finn let out a deep sigh and began pacing back and forth on the sidewalk, "You have to get her back before you do anything to Enzo, Finn."

"You're right." Finn agreed, stopping as he looked at him. Solomon smirked, "I know I am."

"But how I'm going to get her back? I don't even know where she is." Finn sighed in defeat as Solomon pulled out his phone and wiggled it in Finn's face, "Right after I heard everything, I texted her and I found out that she's back in Boston. She's staying at her mom's house."

Finn's lips curved into a small smile, "You're a smart man, Solomon."

"You're telling me stuff I already know." He chuckled, slightly and Finn did the same. "Anyways, you have to get the first ticket out of here and to Boston once you can."

"What are you going to do?" Finn questioned, scratching his head as he took out the keys to his car. "Well, I'm going to see if I could get actual solid evidence that the whole thing was planned and see if Enzo was really involved with it."

Finn nodded and rubbed his beard, gently, "Thank you so much, Solomon."

"No problem, Finn. I always have to help a brother out." He chuckled before fist-bumping Finn. "Now, go get your girlfriend back." He added, patting Finn on the back.

Finn smiled, widely as he got into his car. He turned it on and was about to drive off but heard Solomon scream something, "Text me if you need help with anything else!"

Finn held a thumbs up out of the window before speeding off down the road.

plot twist, maybe? idk. but anyways, applause for solomon crowe's intelligence.