T W E N T Y - S E V E N

A  W E E K    L A T E R

"How about you stop jumping off the turnbuckle for a while?"

Bayley stood with her hands on her hips as Sasha slowly rose to her feet, holding onto her lower back. Once she stood up completely, she stretched out her back while looking at Bayley.

"How about you leave me alone and let me do what I want to do?" Sasha fired back and Bayley rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm only trying to help you out, Sasha," She started, leaning against the ropes. "You're going to hurt your back even more if you continue with those moves."

"She's right!" Sami's voice yelled from the ring beside the one that Bayley and Sasha were in. "Shut up, Sami."

"Both of them are right, Sasha," The man practicing with Sami and who goes by the name of Neville added which made her suck her teeth. "You too, Adrian. Shut up." She referred to him by the name he doesn't use anymore.

"It's not good to be doing moves that hurt your back, Sasha." The other man known as TJ Perkins commented; the three men looked over at Bayley and Sasha. She rolled her eyes and huffed before Sami spoke, "We're only telling you this cause' we've been injured before--

"I've been injured before too." She cut him off and he let out a sigh.

Neville then snickered, "Leave her then. Let her injure herself even more. She'll learn once she's sitting in a wheelchair when she's forty years old." His blunt comment had a hint of sarcasm as TJ scoffed, "Really, Nev?"

"You can't tell her that--

"So what? She's very stubborn--

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to her." TJ defended her, looking over at him.

"Well, she has to get smarter and worry about her health more than she worries about wrestling." Neville retorted, his nose flaring.

"Who has to get smarter?" His accent made all of their heads turn to see Finn, who was walking through the entrance of the gym. His tone pierced through the whole gym, gathering all of their attention.

His light blue eyes looked straight into Sasha's and even though they were at a far distance, she could feel his eyes gazing at hers. It was as if he came right on cue since everyone had become silent once he spoke up. He started to walk toward the ring before Neville opened his mouth to speak, "No one,"

"Come on, mates. Let's wrestle." Neville cleared his throat, a bit intimidated for some reason but managed to form a smile on his face.

Finn climbed onto the apron and climbed into the ring. His lips had a grin toward Bayley, in which of course she smiled back, and his eyes shifted toward Sasha, who still had her hand on her lower back area.

He narrowed his eyes and his grin faded once his eyes laid on the hand that was supporting her back, "What did I tell you?" He reprimanded and Sasha didn't understand until she realized that she had her hand there. Finn told her to take her hand off of her back because it's a sign of weakness especially if she's in a match. He knows that any of her opponents will target her back if she has her hand supporting it.

She sighed and soften up from her previous gesture, "It hurts, Finn."

He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms, "Why?" He questioned, causing her to look away. He looked over at Bayley and she shrugged, "Cause' she doesn't want to listen."

Finn snickered, "I told her to stop jumping off the turnbuckle because it's hurting her but she doesn't want to listen." Bayley basically snitched on her and Sasha mentally cursed at her since she knew that she was going to hear a mouthful from Finn.

Sasha's eyes found him and he was still in the same position, "You have to stop doing that, love. The pain is only going to get worse if you continue."

Finn told her the same thing Sami, Bayley, Rich, and Neville told her but she felt herself listening to him more than listening to the others. She exhaled a deep breath, "Fine." Sasha heard all of the men huffs in the other ring and she heard Bayley laugh. "Finn, can you come with us to the car?" Sami groaned, out of nowhere which made Finn sigh. "For what?"

"I left our water in there." He replied and Finn groaned, irritated. "I just came from the car. Why didn't you tell me to get it?"

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Sami apologized as they all got out of the ring. Finn sighed once again, "Start going outside, I'm right behind you." He told them as they walked out leaving Finn, Bayley, and Sasha there.

Finn climbed back out onto the apron, "I'll be back," He pointed at both women before pointing at Sasha. "Don't you dare jump off the turnbuckle or hold your back, alright?"

Sasha nodded, grinning slightly and a cute smile curved onto his lips. He gave her a quick wink, then he began walking out of the gym and once he left, Bayley bursted out in laughter.

Sasha turned her head and glared at her, confused, "What's wrong with you?"

Bayley continued laughing until she calmed down to speak, "What's going on between you and Finn?" She asked, smiling widely and Sasha furrowed her eyebrows, praying that Bayley wasn't assuming anything.

"Nothing, why?" She replied with a question of her own and Bayley, still, had a huge smile on her face. "Cause' you have a soft spot for him, Sash."

Sasha immediately started shaking her head, "Oh, no I don't." She declined but Bayley wasn't believing her. "Yes, you do,"

Sasha again shook her head as Bayley continued, "I mean, c'mon, dude. It's so obvious!"

"Everyone told you to stop doing turnbuckle moves and you didn't listen to us. You just gave us your rude attitude," Bayley caught Sasha's complete attention with her statement. "But it only took him one sentence and you listened to him."

Her smile grew, teasingly, "Someone has a soft spot for Mr. Bálor." Sasha shook her head, realizing that she might have one for him, she didn't want to believe it.

"I'm telling him." Bayley playfully joked and Sasha groaned, playfully as well. "Don't do that."

Bayley laughed and Sasha let a laugh too, "Don't be another Enzo."

sorry for not updating...