T W E N T Y - E I G HT

C O N T I N U E D   F R O M   L A S T  
C H A P T E R  :  A   H O U R  L A T E R

Finn watched from ringside as Sasha wrestled with Bayley. He was watching if he needed to fix anything or tell her if she was doing something wrong, but she was flawless. She made a few mistakes that he had to address at the beginning but other than that she has been doing very well.

He took his eyes off of her for a moment to take a look over at where the guys were. Enzo and Cass had joined Neville, TJ, and Sami a while ago, but by then all of them stopped wrestling so Cass and Enzo have done nothing else, but talk since they've got there.

Finn saw all of them speaking except Enzo, who was watching Bayley and Sasha with an indescribable look on his face. He had a blank stare on his face yet his eyes were disapproving of whatever was going on.

It confused Finn, but he brushed it off as he looked back to the ring to see Sasha hitting the double knees on Bayley. She slowly rose up to her feet and Finn noticed that she was holding her back and slowing down a bit.

"Alright ladies, that's it for today." He spoke up and she glanced over at him before helping Bayley to her feet. Both of them climbed out of the ring and Sasha walked over to Finn, holding her back since it was hurting her. He raised his eyebrow which caused her to let out a sigh, "Give me a break, Finn. It hurts." She grabbed her water and drank some of it.

A chuckle escaped his lips, "I didn't say anything, love," He smiled; her eyebrow raising at his statement. "But you were thinking it," Her lips curved into a smirk and he found her smirk quite cute.

"You know me too well." He chuckled as she laughed. "Of course I do."

They found themselves smiling at each other and couldn't look away but then someone shouted, "Finn!"

He broke out of the trance he was in and snapped back into reality, looking for the voice who called him. Cass came running toward them as Finn heard Sasha let out a deep sigh, "What's wrong, Cass?"

"I was wondering if you could drop me and Enzo off at our hotel if you don't mind." He questioned, widely smiling. "Yeah, get ready 'cause we're about to leave."

Cass nodded, turning around and running halfway before turning back around towards Finn and Sasha, "By the way, I still ship you two!" He shouted, playfully which made them laugh. Sasha threw her water bottle at him and hit him as he laughed before running back to the rest of the guys. "He's too much." She said, laughing along with Finn.

-x-

"He said what?" Cass asked, making Sasha and Finn laugh slightly. They were on the topic of what Neville told her earlier at the center and Cass didn't like it at all. "Yeah, he said 'Watch you end up in a wheelchair when you're 40 years old or something like that," She told him and he gasped, dramatically.

"You should've told me and I would've kicked his ass." He responded in a playful yet upset tone. "I would've kicked his ass too," Finn agreed, stopping at the red light.

Cass scoffed loudly, "Let me see him at work on Monday, he's gonna get it."

They all laughed as the light turned green and Finn started driving again, "So when are you getting back in the ring, Sasha?" Cass asked, sitting forward to look at her since she was sitting in the front seat.

Sasha opened her mouth to answer but Finn answered for her, "As soon as possible."

"What do you mean 'as soon as possible'?" Those were Enzo's first words since he got in the car. Finn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but only Sasha noticed, "Is there a problem with that?"

"Of course, there's a problem with that," Enzo spoke up in an angry tone, shocking everyone because he's never this angry. Finn and Cass didn't know why but Sasha did. He was being protective of her.

"I mean you want her to wrestle with her back like that? She's going to hurt it even more-

"No, she isn't, Enzo." Finn interrupted him, which made him suck his teeth.

"How would you know?" Enzo questioned, rudely before continuing. "One devastating move to her back can destroy her career if she wrestles anytime soon. That should worry you because I know it's worrying her yet you still want her to get back in the ring."

"She'll be fine." Finn's tone of voice got lower, signaling that he was getting pissed off. "Guys, just drop it already," Sasha spoke up but was ignored.

"You wouldn't know that, Finn," Enzo started, making Sasha a bit nervous and scared because at any moment he could say their secret because he's mad. "You don't even know what she's feeling because you think you know everything about her but you don't-

"Enzo, leave it alone." Cass tried but it was the same result Sasha got. "You don't care about her feelings and you sure as hell don't care about her. That's why you left her when you did years ago-

Enzo was interrupted when the car came to a sudden halt. Everyone looked at Finn as he stood looking forward, breathing heavily. His jaw clenched, his hand gripping the wheel, tightly.

"Get the fuck out of my car," Finn emphasized every word in complete anger. Everyone stood silent and frozen in place, "I said to get the fuck out," He turned around sharply to look at Enzo.

Enzo, who was frozen in fear, immediately opened the car door and got out and once he closed the door, Finn took off at full speed.

No one said a word and that was how it was the rest of the car ride.

dumb chapter I know. But this is the second argument between Finn and Enzo. Keep count cause' it has a meaning.