S E V E N

Sasha laid on her bed in the hotel room she was staying in, watching the NXT taping that was currently going on. She was supposed to be there but she couldn't because she got suspended for hitting Becky, which really wasn't a surprise.

She had to hear a mouthful from Regal and she knew that he was going to tell Hunter. She didn't really like making Hunter disappointed because he believes in her and any stupid thing she does, he isn't going to like it.

All she wants to do is make him proud because he's a father figure to her, so she wouldn't want him upset.

Anyway, she wasn't able to step foot in the arena or she would receive a bigger suspension. It was only this taping she had to miss and next week, she'll be allowed to wrestle. She didn't really care, she was just really, really bored.

She probably would've been wrestling right now but nope, she was there, just laying in bed, watching everyone else wrestle.

Her eyes didn't leave the TV until the doorbell rang, surprising her a bit. Her eyes diverted to the time to see that it was pretty late for anyone to stop by to see her. Though out of curiosity, she immediately got up from the bed and walked to the door.

She unlocked the door and opened it to only peek out to see who it was. Sure enough, it was him. His light, blue eyes stared at her brown ones as a smile crept onto her face.

She didn't actually have a reason to smile. She didn't know why she was smiling in the first place.

"So, I'm guessing you got suspended too." He spoke, his cute and attractive Irish accent so apparent as she opened the door, completely, whilst a smile formed upon her lips at the sight of him.

"Sadly." She joked, a smile curving on his lips at her joke.

"What did Regal tell you?" His curious statement left his lips as Sasha signaled him to walk into the room which he did.

She closed the door once he had fully stepped in, "Well, he basically said that punching people for no apparent reason wasn't acceptable so he suspended me."

She walked to her bed and sat on it, giving him her full undivided attention, "He was clearly blind because your lip was obviously bruised." Finn responded, glancing at her lip - - it was healing quite a bit.

She nodded, "Exactly, and I explained to him that she did it on purpose but he didn't believe me. He claimed it was wrestling."

Finn sucked his teeth and crossed his arms, "Unbelievable."

"What did he tell you?" Sasha questioned and Finn uncrossed his arms, letting down to his sides.

"The same thing he said to you,"

He shrugged his shoulders, shaking his head in complete annoyance, "He said cursing was appropriate but punching people wasn't, therefore, he had to suspend me." She let out a quick sigh and so did he, his eyes directly on hers.

"He clearly doesn't like us." She decided to say with a laugh leaving her lips and he joined the laughter, "The sad part is that you're right."

Then Enzo and Cass' theme caught their attention as they looked at the TV to see their friends doing their entrance.

Finn chuckled at the sight of Enzo, "So, Enzo told me that you called me handsome," Sasha instantly turned to him, the feeling of embarrassment immediately becoming apparent, as she met his teasing glare.

She let go of a sigh she held in for that second, looking away, "Enzo can't keep his mouth shut." She mumbled to herself before her eyes shifted to Finn, who had his eyes widened and a grin progressively formed on his face.

He heard what she said and was quite surprised she said it out loud.

Sasha laughed and covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, "Did I really say that out loud?" Sasha felt her face heating up, out of complete and utter embarrassment.

"Yeah, you did." He laughed along with her, but she fought the urge to cover herself with her pillow and scream at herself for saying that out loud.

She looked at him, trying to be as intimidating and serious as she could, "Tell anyone else I said that, and I will literally punish you. With my hands."

Finn took in a breath as he fought back a burst of laughter as he covered his mouth, hiding the smile that was growing on his face. Sasha recovered her face with her hands as she realized had just made it worse.

"I didn't mean it like that." She laughed, throwing herself back onto the pillows of her bed, covering her face so he wouldn't see her blush. Once she removed her hands, she pushed her glasses up higher on the bridge of her nose.

Finn was distracted by how cute the action was, he didn't realize he was even speaking. "I didn't say anything." He smiled, chuckling at how adorable she was being.

"I really don't like you." She teased, making him smile as they glanced at the TV to see their friends hitting their tag team finisher.

"You know you love me already," He chuckled as he watched Enzo go for the pin.

The bell rang as the ref declared Enzo and Cass the winners of the match. Finn glared at his watch, it was getting quite late. "Well, I best get going." He said, his eyes moving back to her.

He realized that her demeanor changed. Her face showed how unhappy she was, but she didn't want to tell him what she was really thinking.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, concerned. She didn't want him to leave.

She shook her head, pushing the thought away, "No, everything's fine." She stated, responding with a rather fake grin.

She got up from the bed and walked with him to the door. He opened it and turned around, "I'll see you around, Sasha."

"You better." She smiled as he did the same. "We should do this again but I'll let you know ahead of time." His smile turned into a smirk as they stood inches away from each other.

She let out a small laugh at his choice of words, "Yeah. Ahead of time."

He then, out of nowhere, kissed her cheek. It shocked her but it excited her more than it shocked her and it was clear he didn't actually know what he was doing but he made it look smooth, "Goodnight, Sasha." He smiled before stepping out of the room but keeping his eyes on her.

"Goodnight, Finn." She smiled, knowing her cheeks were flushed from that kiss.

He left her sights and she closed the door, placing her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating out of her chest. He has been leaving her with her heart racing like this during these past encounters between them.

She doesn't know what he's doing but little does she knows, neither does he.