T W E N T Y - T W O

≈ T W O Y E A R S L A T E R
First Monday Night RAW after Draft

"Look at you." Sami Zayn approached Sasha with a huge smile on his face as he glanced over at the Women's Championship that was on her shoulder.

She shook her head and grinned, widely, "It's about time!" He joked, chuckling as she sucked her teeth and sighed, playfully.

"Well, at least I won my match." She fired back and Sami faked a hurt expression. "Ouch." He held his chest, dramatically while Sasha let out a laugh and he joined in.

"I'm proud of you, though." He smiled his usual cheerful smile. Sami became a very close friend of Sasha's and they've gotten closer since Sami is Bayley's boyfriend and Bayley is Sasha's best friend.

It only made sense to how close they had become.

"Thanks, Sami. I wish you would've won too." She replied, the smile on her face fading a bit but his smile didn't leave. "It's cool. I don't mind, really. Maybe next time." He looked at the bright side, which made Sasha smile again.

"But imagine how Enzo is going to react when he sees you—

Sami was cut off when he looked down the hallway. Curiously, Sasha looked down the hall and saw Enzo and Cass who had smiles so big that you could see them from a mile away.

Then suddenly both of them came sprinting down the hall to tackle Sasha into an enormous hug.

"Our bestie is the Women's Champion! Our bestie is the Women's Champion!" They chanted repeatedly, jumping around with her in their arms as Sami laughed at their childish behavior.

After a couple of minutes, they let her go, "My boss is the champion." Enzo's lips stood in a smile as Cass looked at him with a disgusted look. "No, she's my boss."

Enzo took his eyes off Sasha and looked up at Cass, "No, she's my boss." They began arguing over her, "Are you seriously going to do this again?" She asked but was ignored since they were deep in their argument.

Sasha looked back at Sami who was shaking his head. She let out a giggle, "Sasha, whose Boss are you?"

"Does it matter?" She questioned them and they gave her a dumb look. "Of course, it matters." Enzo and Cass replied, simultaneously, scoffing afterward.

"She's my Boss," Sami walked next to Sasha and wrapped his arm around her, "That's final."

Both Enzo and Cass turned their heads with widened eyes, "No, she's not." Enzo replied and soon after Sami, Enzo, and Cass all began arguing as Sasha laughed at their stupidity.

Sasha took this as an advantage to leave them be as she quickly jogged down the hall and turned the corner. She slowed down and walked down the hall to her locker room.

She glanced down at the championship on her shoulder and smiled. Everything she has worked for has finally paid off. This championship makes all the pain, blood, sweat, and tears worth it because it led up to this and she couldn't be more proud of herself.

"Look at what we have here," Sasha snapped out of her thoughts and looked up to see Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows. Karl had his arms out with a smile on his face while Luke walked beside him with his usual intimidating expression.