S I X T E E N

F I N N ' S  H O T E L  R O O M
L A T E R . . .

Finn walked out of the bathroom and he wiped the droplets of water off his face with the towel. He glanced at Sasha who was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Her elbow rested on top of an ice pack that was placed on the armrest as she casually browsed through the channels.

Finn walked to his bag and put a shirt on before walking back to the bathroom and hanging the towel he was using. He walked back out and walked to the couch.

He sat beside her and she glanced over at him before looking back at the TV, "What time do you think they're coming?" She asked, pushing her glasses up her nose with her free hand as Finn placed his arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat.

"I say give them a couple of more minutes. They should be on their way right now." He replied as she sighed.

"I guess we have to learn about not talking about our secrets at our job." She let a small snicker leave her lips and he let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's hope none of them tell anyone." A breath escaped his lips as Sasha huffed. "I know Solomon and Cass won't. And I trust Enzo but he has a big mouth sometimes." She commented as Finn nodded in agreement.

"Enzo won't tell people about serious secrets like this. Only stupid stuff and this ain't stupid."

She stopped changing the channels since she found one that she liked, "How's your elbow holding up?" He asked, looking at the time before looking back at the TV.

"It's ok. It still hurts a bit when I stretch my arm out but the ice is helping so far." She responded, looking up at his light blue eyes.

He glanced back down at her and met her gaze, "Good." He responded as he looked back at the TV.

She let a smile curve onto her lips, "But there's something that would make it feel so much better." Finn looked back down and tilted his head in confusion. "What?" He saw her look down at his lips as she bit her lip, causing him to chuckle.

"You shouldn't be playing like that, Sasha. Those actions can be misinterpreted as you wanting something else." He joked, raising his eyebrow, causing her to giggle.

"I want a kiss, Finn."

He raised both of his eyebrows, "Now, was that so hard to ask for?" He jokingly asked as she rolled her eyes, playfully. He chuckled, leaning down but before their lips could meet, the doorbell rang.

"Of course. Someone always has to ruin the moment." She huffed in annoyance, sitting up completely as he chuckled. He got up and walked to the door.

Finn opened the door to reveal all of the three men who saw them earlier, "Hey, guys." He awkwardly waved at them as they walked past him into the hotel.

All of them went in front of the TV, blocking Sasha from seeing anything. She sighed before shutting it off as Finn sat beside her.

"Now that we are here, both of you better explain to us about the relationship between you two." Solomon started, giving them angry glares.

Finn sighed and clapped his hands together, "So, Sasha and I have been together for three, almost four, months now - -

He stopped once he heard Enzo suck his teeth, "Do you have a problem, Enzo?" He asked him in a serious tone and Enzo nodded his head, crazily, "Yeah, I have a problem, Finn." His tone of voice was through the roof as everyone had their eyes on him.

"Why would you keep your relationship a secret from us? Aren't we your friends?" He asked, staring at both of them.

"Of course, you're our friends. We just wanted to keep it hidden from everyone so we wouldn't have so much attention on us." Sasha answered, calmly.

"But we are your friends. You know damn well we would've kept it a secret -

Finn cut him off and stood up, "Watch your tone when you're speaking to her, Enzo." Finn furrowed his eyebrow to make an angry expression on his face as he glared at Enzo.

"Look, I get to speak to anyone how I want when I want - -

"Alright then, get the hell out of my room because I'm not going to tolerate you speaking to her in that tone." Finn was visibly starting to get angry. His veins started popping out and his hands clenched into fists as he got closer to Enzo.

Cass stood between them, "We aren't here to start a fight, guys. We're here for another reason so stop acting like little girls and let's get this conversation over with."

Enzo took a deep breath as Cass stood back beside Solomon, "Sorry, Finn. I got heated for a second but I'm good now."

"You better be." He replied with a straight face before sitting back down next to her. He grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers together, tightly holding onto her hand.

"Now, please continue explaining."