T W E N T Y - N I N E

^ this gif is my everything ❤️❤️💕💕^

just look at how they're in the same car together and look at how she's smiling at him 😍😍 alright, alright, enough of my shit. Let the story continue.

M O N D A Y  N I G H T  R A W
A  W E E K  L A T E R ;
S E P T E M B E R    5 ,  2 0 1 6

Finn watched as Sasha gave her heartfelt speech to the WWE Universe on the current status of her injury.

He knew that pretending that she was going to retire and whatnot was her plan, but it was very persuasive since everyone at catering was on the edge of their seats with their hands on their mouth in shock or disbelief.

It made Finn the outlier in the catering area because he was the only one smiling. He was smiling at how amazing her mic skills are and how she was winning the crowd over.

But then as it was scheduled, Dana Brooke came out and interrupted her. She climbed into the ring and threw the mic at Sasha, going after her afterward, but Sasha countered it, putting her in the Bank Statement.

Dana tapped out almost immediately and Sasha got up. She picked up the mic, "The bad news wasn't for you. The bad news was for Charlotte and tell her at Clash of Champions, that title is coming back to me."

She slammed the mic on the canvas and proceeded to exit the ring. Everyone in catering was talking about her now and how good she did during that segment. Some people hated it since they honestly believed that she was really injured and her career was going to end.

Finn's smile didn't leave his face as he got up and walked to the gorilla. Once he made it, he saw her talking to Bayley and Charlotte.

Charlotte and Sasha never saw eye to eye on things but they weren't enemies either. They're always in competition against each other so it's really hard to be great friends with each other but if it wasn't for Bayley, it's a matter of fact that Charlotte and Sasha would be the worse enemies.

Finn leaned against a stage box, waiting for her to finish her conversation with them before approaching her. It took her a couple of minutes before she walked away from them and her eyes instantly landed on his.

A smile formed on her face as she walked over to him. He held his arms out and once she made it to him, she wrapped her arms around him. He chuckled to himself since he thought that she was going to say something but she didn't.

He responded back by hugging her tightly. The hug only lasted a couple of minutes and after, he pulled away, "You did incredible, Sasha." He told her with a smile and she smiled as well. "Really?"

"Yeah," A chuckle escaped his lips before he continued, "You almost had me convinced and I knew what you were doing."

"I was so nervous like really, really nervous." She let out a small laugh as she looked up, gazing at him with her brown eyes. "Well, you didn't even show it--

"Hey, excuse me? No couples in the hallways, thanks." Both of them looked to see Cass laughing and Enzo smiling at Sasha. "Screw you, Cass." Finn laughed but then noticed the sudden change of expression by Enzo.

Once his eyes laid on Finn, his smile vanished instantly and he had a disgusted look on his face.

Finn's smile left and he furrowed his eyebrows, "What, Finn? Is there a problem?" Enzo started, holding his arms out and basically gesturing him to bring it.

Finn remained calm and tried not to be phased by it, "Enzo, I don't want to fück around with you because you aren't worth my time so just stop."

Enzo sucked his teeth, "That's not what she said." He mumbled under his breath and Cass and Sasha heard him, crystal clear, but Finn on the hand didn't hear a word.

"What was that, Enzo?" Finn questioned, getting a bit loud before Cass grabbed Enzo by the shirt and Sasha placed her hands on Finn's chest, trying to calm him down but also in fear because Enzo might repeat it even louder.

Cass almost tossed Enzo down the hallway, "Watch your mouth 'cause you're going to get your ass whipped and I'm not going to help you." He reprimanded him, dragging him down the hallway as Enzo argued back and tried to take him off. "I didn't even say anything wrong."

They vanished down the hallway and Finn took a deep breath in. He was angry, but he was upset. Enzo knew better than to repeat what he said but deep down, he wanted Finn to know.

"Finn-

"Did you hear what he said?" Finn asked with a serious expression and she sighed. "Was it about me? Was it about you? Oh, cause' if it was about you, I'm going to run down this hallway and kick his ass."

"No, Finn." She quickly replied which made him look down at her. "I-I didn't hear what he said." She lied, stuttering out her words. Finn didn't analyze her sentence or the way she spoke, he just believed her.

He took in another deep breath before gesturing to follow her. He turned around and began walking down the other way, "Anyways, I'm not going to let him ruin the night." A small, quiet chuckle escaped his lips as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"We should celebrate." She suggested, smiling up at him and he gave her a grin. "You love celebrating, don't you?" His grin turned into a dazzling smile as they made eye contact.

"Well yeah. I mean, I want to have fun, you know." She said, laughing; he nodded and licked his lips. "Alright, call Sami and Bayley and we'll celebrate tonight,"

She laughed before he continued, "But tomorrow, we're going straight back to work." He added, making her whine and pout. Both of them then shared a laugh, proceeding down the hallway.

shitty chapter??? yeah i know. writers block is coming in very nicely 😄 it's like i have an idea for the entire story but i have to put fillers or parts like these to lead to it so i apologize if this chapter was honestly boring. but im going to try harder, i promise.

but anyways......have i ever told you guys how much i love sasha banks????