A / N *UPDATED

last update : 11/04/18

alright, please don't get angry or pissed off about the ending before i get my chance to explain it since it's so sudden and leaves on a 'really? that's how this book ends?' type of mood.

this chapter is going to be about questions you guys have asked me that i never gotten to or general ones about the book entirely.

Out of every ending you could've chosen, why the hell did you end it like that?

Well the main reason is because my goal for this book was for it to be different than a lot of others. Though it was cliché at certain times with stuff, there were moments where I wrote a part and I thought 'Oh I never seen that in another book' and I hope you all saw it too.

Of course, I wanted a love story about my favorite ship (at the time) but I didn't want to be influenced by other books with the storyline they had so I tried to create a whole different other one without for example, Sasha bumping into Finn and thinking he was a wall or anything of such nature.

And I didn't want them to randomly meet and fall in love so quickly. I know I could've taken more time to develop their feelings for each other in the beginning and I wished I did. Cause' some writers (not calling anyone out so don't assume im talking about you) think it's cute to make them fall in love right when they meet.

Yes, there's a concept of falling in love at first sight but they take that totally out of context.

But anyways back to the question, I wanted the ending to be different cause a long time ago, I was reading an article on writing tips and some things you can do to make your writing different than others. I stumbled upon a tip where it said there aren't always good endings or endings where all the questions are answered.

Now like I said, my main goal for this book was for it to be different and I think I somewhat achieved that with this ending cause you don't exactly know what happens next. There are many questions left unanswered in the ending and there are many ways it can pan out so yeah.

Sorry if you weren't satisfied with the ending of it but always try to predict the unpredictable.

What was something you hated about this book?

Due to my lack of updating on time, I changed the storyline completely. Originally, the story was supposed to be in NXT times and stay there but that changed during the draft. I thought it would be a 'great' idea to make them go two years without seeing each other after they broke up when that wasn't supposed to happen.

If I could've kept the same story I originally had planned out for this, I probably would've been more satisfied with the book.

Out of all WWE ships in the world, why was Shálor your favorite?

Back when I started to like Sasha Banks, it was about 2014-15 and I was new to Wattpad and whatever. So when I searched up Sasha Banks books on here, the first one that came up was Shálor one so I ended up reading it since there weren't many other Sasha books.

Then I just started loving the ship a lot and later in that year, numerous Shálor books just started coming out and I guess I decided to hop on that train as well. At first, I didn't actually take it seriously and I only wanted to see if people would read it and people did.