S E V E N T E E N

Today was another NXT show and sadly, Sasha wasn't clear to wrestle due to her elbow swelling even more than expected. Well, they gave her the option to wrestle but she didn't want to make it worse so she decided to stay backstage and watch the show from there.

She was now watching it from the catering area, bored out of her mind since Finn, Enzo, Cass, and Solomon were busy today.

But now she remembered the talk all of them had because of her and Finn's relationship. It went better than expected.

Surprisingly, all of them were very understanding about why they kept it a secret. Even though they had to explain it a couple of times to Enzo, they all promised to keep a secret.

Sasha knows she could trust them, she just hopes it doesn't slip out of one of their mouths by accident.

Then the whole NXT roster knows, then suddenly everyone from the main roster knows about it, and the last thing she wants is for the media to know.

She doesn't want everything to be blown out of proportion. Their relationship isn't a big deal and she doesn't want everyone to make it seem like it is.

"Hey, Banks. Why are you sitting by yourself?" A deep and very monotone voice questioned, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She looked up to meet the mysterious, dark brown eyes of Baron Corbin. He had a small smile on his face, "Because I don't have anyone to talk to." She replied, honestly with a smile and a grin started growing on his face.

"Mind if I sit with you? Since I don't have friends either." He joked, causing her to laugh.

She gestured for him to sit down and he did, "I actually do have friends, Baron. They're all busy at the moment." She jokingly stated and he let a chuckle escape his lips.

"Hmm, like Finn Bálor?" He questioned, raising his eyebrow, playfully as she rolled her eyes.

"And what makes you think that?" She asked, a smile planted on her face as she stared at him.

"Well, whenever I see you around this place, I see you with him or Enzo."

"So you're stalking me?" She questioned, playfully furrowing her eyebrows as his lips curved into a cute grin, "No. That's creepy." He emphasized, making her laugh and he joined in on her laugh.

He eyed her down to see her in casual clothes. "You don't have a match tonight?" He asked, raising his eyebrow and in response, she shook her head.

She lifted her arm to show him her wrapped elbow, "I'm injured."

His eyes widen in concern, "What happened?"

"In my last match, I hit my elbow pretty hard outside of the ring and the doctors haven't cleared me yet." She answered and looked at him, "Don't you have a match?" She asked, seeing that he had his hair in a bun and was in regular clothes as well.

"I had a match. It was the first one tonight and of course, I won it." He chuckled, over-confidently shrugging his shoulders.

She smiled, "I've always wondered why WWE made you seem like this angry, mean guy in the ring when you're really soft and nice."

He snickered at her statement, "I'm not a soft and nice guy, Sasha. I treat people how they treat me." She nodded in agreement, "I get that."

Then suddenly, Finn's theme song blasted through the catering area as both of them glanced at the TV to see him doing his entrance and showing off his NXT Championship.

Then the camera showed Solomon waiting in the ring for him, "Oh this is going to be a good match." Baron commented, shifting in his seat.

"Solomon against Finn?" Sasha asked since she didn't pay attention to the match card tonight. He shook his head, "No, Solomon and Finn vs Dillinger and Kevin."

Sasha looked back at the TV to see the match already starting the bell rang and Solomon went straight for Tye.

Thirty minutes later, Finn was setting up for the Coup De Grace and successfully executed it on going for the pin. Tye tried to stop it but Solomon, being the great partner he is, clotheslined him before he could and the referee counted to 3.

The bell rang and Finn's theme started as the audience cheered while the referee raised Solomon's and Finn's arms in victory.

"Hey, Sasha?" Baron caught her attention as she looked over at his broad figure standing beside her. "You wanna go out for drinks tonight me? Enzo and some other people are going." Sasha's lips curved into a smile before she responded, "Ok. At what time?"

Baron grinned, widely at her response, "At 11:45 or some time around there."

"Alright, just text me to let me know." He nodded still with a grin before walking off. Right when Baron left, Finn entered. He had a towel around his neck and was wiping the sweat off his face.

He remained at the entrance, leaning against the door frame as he stared at her, gesturing her to step outside. She got up and walked over to him where he pulled her into a corner, "What's wrong, babe?" She questioned, smiling and staring into his eyes.

He gave her a small smile, "Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you." He placed his hand on her cheek and she giggled before connecting their lips together.

He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes that he loves so much, "So you have anything planned tonight?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at her changed expression.

"Yeah, is it ok if I hang out with Baron?" She questioned, only for him to let out a chuckle. She stared at him in confusion since she didn't really know why he found her question humorous, "What's so funny?"

"You asking me that question," He had a smile on his face as he placed both of his hands on her cheeks, "You don't have to ask me, Sasha. It's your life."

She shook her head and smiled, "I know, but I didn't want you to feel some sort of way if I would've left you without letting you know." She shrugged, not really knowing what else to say.

"And I'm not you by the way. I let you know that I'm going to hang out with people." She playfully smiled as he let out an amused laugh, "Shut up."

"Anyways, let's go back to the hotel so I could get dressed." She smiled as he pointed at the exit. "Lead the way."

this chapter is significant. trust me.