Honey Bunny

By pocketbangtan

"Jungkook. Just. Humped. Me." BTS Jungkook x Reader Bunny JK ❤️❤️ lol it sounds weird but trust me Highest Ra... More

Before You Read
Pet Shop
Magic
Home
Grandma
Human
3:00 A.M.
Iron Man
Waffles
Fashion Disaster
Hurricane Irma⛈☔️🌊
Expensive Boys
Sleepy
Spit Takes
Planning the Seduction
New Looks
Staying in
Swatting Flies
Regret and Apologies
The Murder of Park Jimin
Kiss in the Dark [New Year's Bonus]
Fantasies
Drinks and Relaxation
Mouth to Mouth
Hangover Cure
Q&A (Not an update but ily so please read❤️❤️)
Until the Kookie Crumbles
Q&A Answers
Sunrise
Dues to be Paid
You're My Home
Falling Apart
Devil Cashier
Persuasion
[A/N] Reader Rewards
Better than Broken
Flower Boy Coffee Shop
Once in a Lifetime
Excel
Dancing King [Bonus]

Escape

332K 16.8K 17.5K
By pocketbangtan

"Jiminie, can I-"

"No."

"Look, Jiminie, it's so shiny! I want to-"

"No."

"Jiiiiimmmmiiiinnniiiiieeee that person looks like they need to cuddle! Please can I-"

"No, Hoseok. You cannot cuddle random people on the street."

You choke back laughter as Jimin reels the brunette back in by his belt loop, keeping two finger hooked there as well as two fingers on the other hand hooked in Taehyung's belt.

The five of you are quickly making your way down the street, returning to the little pet shop of horrors where this whole thing started.

With the guise of getting ice cream keeping your pets occupied, you observe with amusement as Jimin tries to keep his two energetic ferrets from wreaking havoc.
Taehyung's already tried to chase a pigeon twice, and Hoseok continuously wants to hug people walking around you.

Jungkook, on the other hand, is thankfully sticking like glue to your side. His ebony eyes are wide and cautious, one hand fisted in the back of your shirt and the other clinging to your hip as he navigates the sidewalk behind you. Every time a pedestrian brushes past him, he flinches.

"A puppy!" Taehyung cries mournfully, pointing to the furry animal and pulling up his ill-fitting pants as you pass.

All three of them are dressed in Jimin's too short and too big clothes.

In fact, Taehyung, the tallest of the three, doesn't even look like he's wearing jeans; they're only highwaters on him.

On top of that, all three of them have belts to keep the pants up around their waist, due to the fact that Jimin's dancer body has supplied him with muscled thighs and a thick butt that the other taller, slimmer-hipped men can't ever compare to.

It's comical, watching them skipping around in pants that don't even reach their ankles.
You never realized that Jimin was this short until these three giants showed up.

"I want ice cream," Hoseok whines. "I've never had it, and it looks so good. When are we getting ice cream?"

"Soon," Jimin answers vaguely.

Hoseok goes back to humming merrily, but Taehyung's eyes narrow. He watches Jimin closely, and you think you can see how he smells the nervousness roiling around the other man at the inspection.

"How soon is soon?" Taehyung hedges suspiciously.

At his tone of voice, Jungkook's brows furrow and he looks at you curiously. The question is plain across his face.

What's wrong with hyung?

"We have one tiny errand to run first," Jimin squeaks.

He isn't a good liar or a good actor, and Taehyung can sense the off tone in his voice.

Stupid animal instincts.

Taehyung stops goofing around then. Instead, he carefully inspects the streets as you pass, noting the stores and street signs and habitually scenting the air.

The actions make you and Jimin share an uneasy glance.

When you turn the corner into the street where the pet shop is located, Taehyung's nostrils flare. With widened eyes, he digs his heels in and screeches to a stop, whipping around on Jimin.

"No," he growls. "I'm not going back there."

"Tae Tae, what's wrong?" Hoseok asks in concern, but Taehyung throws off his hands and bares his teeth at your orange haired friend.

"I'm not taking you back, Tae," Jimin says delicately. "We're just trying to...straighten things out. Get you back to how you're supposed to be."

"I don't want to be a ferret!" Taehyung roars. "I like being human! Why can't I be human?"

"Calm down, Taehyung," you say firmly, and he looks at you with emotional, watery eyes. "We don't even know if you can turn back; that's what we're trying to find out. We just want to know what happened."

"Why does it matter if we don't want to go back?" Taehyung argues back.

"Because this isn't right!" Jimin points at him, then at Hoseok, and then Jungkook. "You weren't born human. You're not supposed to be human. You were cursed!"

Biting his full lower lip, Taehyung takes in Jimin with betrayal shining crystal clear in his eyes. "You don't like me when I'm human."

"Tae," Jimin groans in exasperation.

Wrong move.

Before any of you can react, Taehyung runs.

Fast.

His long legs shoot him away from Jimin's grip and into the crowd, pale blonde hair disappearing amongst all the people. There's no chance of you tracking down Taehyung in this crowd, not with the speed he's moving at.

The four of you simply stand still and stare blankly after him, until Jimin breaks the silence.

"Crap."

Then both of you are moving simeltansouly, grabbing Hoseok and Jungkook's hands and sprinting the short distance to the pet shop.  You skid in through the door, shocking awake a familiar black-haired man.

Yoongi sees Jimin and you and his face creases in irritation. "What the heck?! You came back?"

Then his eyes fall on Jungkook.

Yoongi's already white skin pales considerably as he stares into Jungkook's eyes, then switches his gaze to Hoseok.

"What..." he breathes.

Before he can say anything else, Jimin has the collar of his shirt fisted in a hand, his
face only inches away from the older man.

"You fix this," your friend hisses dangerously. "We just lost Taehyung, and you better find him. Then you're gonna turn them all back the way they're supposed to be, you hear me?"

It's a shock to you.

You've never seen the normally easy-going and sweet Park Jimin so angry before. You have to admit, he's terrifying.

Yoongi doesn't know what to do. "I didn't-"

"Holy crap!"

The same beautiful brunette from before once again flies into the room. You vaguely remember that his name is Jin.

"Is that the bunny rabbit?" he screeches.

You wait for him to freak out, but instead he lunges at Jungkook with his hands outstretched.

Holy heck.

Is he about to hit him?!

And you go into Momma bear mode.

Your hands intercept Jin's as you slide in between him and your precious rabbit, your palms against his shoulders forcing the older brunette's threatening motion to halt.
Jin draws back in surprise as you press your shoulder-blades to Jungkook's chest, spreading your feet in a protective stance.

"Don't touch him," you growl.

Behind you, Jungkook's fingers grasp the loose fabric of your shirt as he presses against you nervously.

"I'm s-sorry," Jin says carefully, watching with wide, cautious eyes. "He's just so cute that I wanted to squish his cheeks."

A.K.A: chill, Y/N, no ones threatening your rabbit.

"Sorry," you mutter sheepishly.

"How did this happen?" Yoongi breathes. You've never seen any other expression than sleepy irritation of his face, so the fact that his brows are now furrowed in horrified bewilderment makes your heart sink.

"What do you mean, how?" Jimin spits. "You did this!"

Jin and Yoongi exchange a wide-eyed glance.

"Yoongi," Jin mutters faintly. "That spell you cast must've been a whole lot more powerful than we thought."

"I'm not powerful enough to do this," Yoongi denies with a forceful shake of his head. "This is against the balance of nature! I can't change that!"

Your orange-haired friend grits his teeth, pissed beyond all reason. You see Hoseok gently tug on Jimin's sleeve in an attempt to calm him down.

It doesn't work.

"Listen, you freaking idiots," Jimin growls. "I don't care how you messed things up - you just have to fix it, and get Taehyung back!"

"Where'd he go?" Jin frowns.

You glare at him furiously. "He ran away when he found out that we're trying to fix things!"

Yoongi and Jin look at each other again.

"How the heck are we supposed to find someone who ran away?" Jin mumbles." Our magic doesn't work like that."

Does their magic actually do anything productive?

Jimin tunnels his fingers through his thick hair, tossing his head in frustration. "He's alone out there, and he doesn't know how the human world works."

Your eyes meet his worried gaze.

Then Jin gasps. "I know what to do!"

When you all direct a curious gaze at the oldest, he announces, "We have to get Namjoon!"

You think Yoongi might faint.

"We can't pull Namjoon into this!" Trembling, desperation pours out of him as he begs his hyung. "Please, it isn't worth it!"

"It's the only way," Jin whispers.

The words send shiver down your spine as you watch the tough black-haired man shake in fear.

Who the heck is Namjoon?

[A/N]
Unedited
I'm so sorry for the break. My life is kind of crazy right now.
Please keep Southeast Texas and Louisiana in your thoughts and prayers, it's really bad and my whole family is down there.
Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.3K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...
681K 21.1K 52
Highest rank - #93 in Fanfiction
571K 33.4K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
91.9K 1.1K 50
BTS imagines. Some are short, others are longer.