#1 Falling for the guy that h...

Od Lill_miss_ash

Ashleigh and Anna have been friends since before they could remember. Ashleigh has an older brother, his nam... Více

Falling for my best friends brother / brothers best friend
1- Did he just turn cute?
2- Living with the family.
4- Calm down bro.....
5- We may. not be close, but I got your back.
6- Hate is a strong word. Try Love.
7- Stage One: Denail
8- Stage two: Hiding these feelings
9- #TeamUn-Coordinated
10- Love-Hate relationships
11- How hypocritical of you
12- Circle of love
13- To girls one guy (part 1)
14- Two girls one guy (part 2)
15- Anna's News
16- Princesses advice
17- Telling you both
18- Anna knows
19- Telling one more
20- A journey to cadet camp
21- Settling in at camp
22- Chilling with my new guy friend
23- What are we?
24- Relationship?
25-School changes things....
26- Birthday awkwardness
27- Summer Of Nomance
28- Stage three : Managing the awkward feelings
29- Brithday wars
30- The only way to get over him
31- Telling Him
32- The get away
33- Suspicious behaviour
34- Even our parents talk about it cringe much!
35- Spreading Rumours
36- The guy
37- A broken heart - (The final chapter)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS MESSAGE

3- Were like scooby do thats me and you.

2.6K 57 14
Od Lill_miss_ash

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR OF THE STORY GUYS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I must have been with Anna and Princesses in my room, shortly after I had changed clothes due to the 'drink incident'. We were busy sipping away at our drinks when Princesses spoke up.

"Shit! I mean uh oh." She swore at her phone. She quickly held the phone to her ears. "What do you mean your parents won’t let us date?" "What!" "Well what did you say?" "You can't let them do that." "Well try!" "What about us?" "Fuck you!"

Me and Anna watched her in silence until she ended the call. She had dropped her phone onto my bed and screamed into the pillow. "There there" I said tapping her forehead trying to comfort her, I wasn't very good at it, you see I don't think I did it right. "What happened I asked her?"

"He said we can't be together, apparently his parents found out about us and won’t let him date me because of where I come from." She cried. Me and Anna sat down on either sides of her. Anna was the first to speak. "It's going to be alright" Anna said to her whilst doing that comfort stroking thing. The one that everyone seems to be able to do but me, without scratching the person.

"He didn't even try and defend us... He.He.He said that I was awesome, perfect, the one. Why would he say that if it wasn't true." She cried. Awww poor Princesses I said to quietly for them to hear.

"Because he's a teenage guy." I said answering her question. I think I was meant to answer. She and Anna looked at me. Anna started sobbing again. "I don't think I will ever be happy again." She sighed. "Look Anna these things happen don't worry, you must not have been dating that long." Anna said. "How long had you been dating?" She asked.

She sniffed and looked up from her phone which was now on her lap. "3 weeks almost a whole month." She whispered. Is she for real? That’s not really long. I looked at Anna I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"It could have been worse." Anna tried.

"How? How could it have been worse." Princess chocked.

"You could have been dating for long enough to actually call it a relationship." Anna said. My jaw dropped open I gasped. Princess jumped of off the bed. "How could you say that to me. It was a real relationship, you just don't know." Princess shrieked as she ran out of my room. She headed straight for the bathroom. Shutting the door with a *click*.

I looked at Anna and shook my head. "What?" She asked trying to hold back a laugh. I shook my head even more. "Oh come on like you weren't thinking it." She said. I stayed quiet. Mentally agreeing with her. She didn't by my silence. "See you do agree, see it's true though."

I got off the bed to get a snack. "BRB" I said to her. I heard her hum to show that she heard me. I made my way down the corridor. I heard Ryan, Chris and Jason talking about something. "Isn't that illegal or something." I heard Jason say.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"I don't think so... It might be." My brother Chris said. I could hear a draw being opened. I heard someone move around the room. "Is this it?" Ryan asked. I carefully bent down so I could see through the key whole.

Through the small key-shaped gap. I could see the boys looking at someone thing. In Chris's top draw. "Yes this is it" I heard Chris say. I tried to move so I could be more comfortable.

The floor creaked.... Loudly.

The three boys turned around instantly. Chris nodded at Ryan who slowly began to walk to the door. I panicked. I heard the sound of a toilet flush, coming from the bathroom. I quickly and nosily ran down the stairs just as I heard the Chris's door open. I had jumped the last step.

Landing with a thump.

"Ay now, why are you making noise like 'boom bum bump" mum said to me coming out of the living room. "Sorry" I said quickly walking to the kitchen. I got the big multi bag of crisp for the girls to pick what they want, a carpisun for myself and went back up stairs. I slowed down at I approached Chris's room. I look slowly, quite sounds and stopped outside.

I know I shouldn't be easdroping, but I couldn't resist. They are doing something and I want to know what. I knelt down and looked through the key-whole.

I could see Chris passing Jason one of those plastic sandwich bags. I couldn't see what was in the bag but I could see Jason looking pleased with what was inside. Jason then passed him a note. Chris had another one of those bags in his hand. He then put it in his top draw.

The top draw.

I heard my door open. "There you are Ash! What are you doing?" I heard Princesses say. I quickly signalled for her to be quite. It was too late. I could see Jason walking up to door. I sped down the corridor to my room. Pushing Princess in and shutting it, just as I heard Chris's door open.

"Shit!" I swore under my breath. I had left the food outside Chris's room! I opened the door and quickly stepped out into the corridor. The food was gone. "Nooo" I moaned. As I slid down my door. "Food!" I whimpered.

"What is up with you?" Anna and Princesses both said. I looked up at them, like a lost puppy. I stood up to answer. "The boys...They-they-they had those plastic bags you put drugs in. They have something illegal. They were selling it to each other." I rushed out.

"What!" Anna shrieked.

"Are you sure?" Princesses said.

"Yea, I know what I saw." They both nodded believing me. "We have to go in there you know." I said to them, knowing they wouldn't like it.

"I'm in!" Anna said to my surprise. She looked at my shocked face. "What? We have to both our brothers have been acting weird lately and I want to know what’s up." She said standing up to join me, we looked at Princesses.

"You have seen the T.V shows, this could end up like House Of Anubis." She said like a little kid making a discovery. "Princess" Me and Anna chuckled. "They are doing drugs, not finding hidden, cursed treasure." I said. I checked the time on my phone. 4:23pm. "I think the boys are going out in a minute. That will give us the time to snoop." I said already coming up with a plan.

"What’s the plan inspector gadget." Anna said saluting me. I walked back and forth in my room, walking serious like, as if I was a major in the army. "Alright lady's were going to go in the belly of the beast, were going to go into enemy base and find out what they are doing. We will then take matters from there. Any questions?"

Anna and Princess had then burst into a hysterical fit. "HAHAHA!" Anna laughed. Princess had a question. "Why are you talking like that Ashleigh" She asked in between laughs. I walked up to her and stood up straight. "That’s captain Ash to you!" I demanded in her head. They both shut up instantly and looked behind me.

"More like brigadier sket!" I heard Ryan spit behind me. I turned around to see him smirk. I cut my eyes him. "Shut the fuck up!" I spat back at him, outraged by his use of drugs in my house. "Don't swear." He told me off. I looked away from him and at the wall. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. "I didn't" I said like a little child, who knew how to get what they wanted. He answers back. "Well your dumb aren't you. You just did swear."

Normally I would have been able to come up with a comeback straight away, but for some reason I was silenced. Weird right?

Chris spoke up first, "Were going shop want anything?" He said. I shook my head. I then remembered something, "I thought you lot were going to a party or something." I asked. This time Jason spoke. "No, not anymore, it got cancelled." I nodded in response. The boys turned around and left the room, not shutting the door.

I went to shut the door as a carpisun and empty crisp multipack packet hit me. "Pigs!" I called down the corridor. "Why are you calling you self." I heard Ryan chuckle. I shut the door and groaned, I was going to eat those crisp. That was a full packet, how much do they eat?

"How much did they hear?" I asked.

"Just the end of the speech don't worry." Anna reassured me. I nodded.

We waited for the boys to leave the house and made our way through the corridor. Princess waited outside, whilst me and Anna went inside. Chris's room was dark blue, he had a light blue curtains. His was wardrobe in the corner of the room by one of his windows. His draw was by his TV. His bed was near the door. We approached the draw, when we heard the door knock. The double knock meant that one of my parents were coming.

We heard Princess run to my room. Anna hit under his bed, I climbed into his wardrobe just fitting in. I couldn't close the door. Anna quickly shut the door and run back under the bed. I could see the bed, TV and draw, through the small gap.

Mum had come in, she held a basket in her hand and took out some of Dukes clothes placing it on his bed. She walked out of the room. We waited a minute. We heard the door open again, Princess stood in the Centre of the room. We slowly came out trying not to make too much noise. Princess jumped not knowing where we were.

We all walked up to the draw. "You guys ready?" I asked them, being overly dramatic.

"Yes! This is epic!" Anna whispered.

"Totally!" Princess whispered.

We all hesitated as we heard my mum’s footsteps walk back down the stairs.

"Were like Scooby do, that’s me and you" I whispered as I put my hand on the draw.

"What?" They both asked.

"Were like Scooby do, that’s me and you" I said louder.

"Yeh we heard you. What the hell does that mean?" Princess asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Your so weird." Anna chuckled.

I pulled open the draw. Anna and Princesses looking over me. The three of us gasped....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Chris shouted.

We turned around and there stood, Chris, Jason and Ryan.

Oh.Shit!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.9K 90 28
If you are expecting this to be like all them other stories where two best friends fall in love and have a hard time admitting it to each other. One...
1.1K 123 21
Anna Hart has her whole life mapped out. From marrying her college boyfriend James Holden to making a strong career for herself. But an unexpected en...
2.4K 294 35
(Book 1)Chris is just a normal guy in high school but unfortunately he's deaf and he doesn't understand sign language. This makes his life harder. Ho...
241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...