Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 101

189K 5.3K 20.5K
By StylesRoyalty

*Harry's POV*

***

"You'll find someone who loves you one day Harry, that person isn't me. I wish I could say otherwise but it'd be wrong." Sam is sitting next to me in my old bedroom, the one I swore never to go back into. But here I am, sitting on the bed next to Sam talking about our lives like we know what we're doing.

"I have found someone." I blurt out. He tilts his head in confusion, he's amazed but I can swear I see a small hint of jealousy in his eyes. I slowly stand up, walking up to face the mirror hanging above the dresser. Sam's reflection is next to mine on the mirror.

"Who might that be?" He quickly asks, why does it matter to him. He has been the keeps repeating himself that he'll never love me, is he surprised that someone does?

"Louis. He's everything I could ever want and everything you could never give me." If I ever meant anything to him he'll come right out and say it now. Sam throws his head back in laughter, what? Did I say something funny? "W-Why are you laughing?" He stands up, walking to the window.

"Now you're making imaginary people in your head? That's just sad Harry." Imaginary? He's not imaginary.

"I'm not making him up!" My anger takes over. I know not to go too far, he still holds secrets than can ruin me but they can ruin him too. I hate that about him, he's controlling and he still intimidates me no matter how much I've grown. It's like I'm still fourteen again and he's eighteen, when in reality I'm eighteen and he's twenty-two but he hasn't aged. He's exactly how he was three years ago, nothing's changed. My only escape from him is Louis. "I'll prove it to you, he loves me and he does exist." I grab him by his arm, pulling him downstairs, outside the house and into the car. Louis should be home right now, it's dark of course he will.

"Does he go to your school?" I turn to see Sam raising his eyebrow. He seated in the passenger's seat, Louis' seat. I've never really brought anyone else into this car other than Louis or Sam.

"Yeah, what is it to you if he doesn't or does?" I hiss. I'm getting tired of his shit.

"Just fucking drive." He spits, withing a few minutes we're parked outside his house.

"Is this supposed to be his house?" Sam's tone full of doubt. I nod my head, grabbing the door handle to open it. "Unless this 'Louis' is sneaking in there, I don't think he lives there." What? Of course he does, he only moved in a few months ago.

"Why would you say that?" Sam points out the window to a "for sale" sign in the front yard. He couldn't have moved so soon? "That wasn't there!" I say, rushing out of the car to front door of the house. My persistent knocking should've woken Louis up by now. I take a step back, looking up at the house. It's dark and empty, almost as if no one has lived in there for years. This can't be. Louis is real, this is a dream, Sam is dead, Louis is here with me.

I turn back to Sam who's now leaning against the side door of the car. "Told you. It's all in your head Harry. Whoever this Louis is, isn't real. Maybe you're just trying to make up someone, that way you'll feel loved, by yourself." I'm at my breaking point. Louis isn't made up, he isn't in my head, he's real I know it. It's just a dream, a dream where Sam still lingers upon.

Wake up

Wake up

Wake up

***

I spring up from my sleep, rays of sunshine fill the room blinding me when I open my eyes. The bed is empty, shit. Ten minutes was the amount of time I was supposed to have stayed in bed. Fuck. I throw my head back, hitting it with the head board of the bed.

"Out of all friends I've ever had, none of them have climbed into bed with me." Louis teases while he walks out of the restroom dressed and ready to head out. Head out?

My cheeks become hot knowing that he knows what happened last night. This is great, I'm fucking things up already. How long will it take to move on with being friends and have that progress further, I can only hope that it won't take long.

"I-I'm sorry about that, I swear I didn't intend for you to find out." I said no lies from now on, yeah there's on left but he doesn't need to know that one. He grabs his phone from the coffee table in the living room, while I sit on the bed, ashamed. "Where are you going?" I'm quick to change the subject to aviod further embarrassment.

"The tour." He shrugs his shoulders like if I was completely clueless.

"Um, that ended yesterday. We've been here for a week already, we- you," I correct myself, "have the week for yourself now. That was the plan remember? Before all this happened." I refer to our relationship.

"Are you kidding me?" He lips part open in amazement. The time when he was supposed to be having fun and the time of his life ended up being the worst and most miserable. I'm the one to blame for all of it.

"I'll make it up to you." My mouth speaks for itself. I don't know how I'm supposed to make it up to him exactly but I do know that of I pull it off, I'll have him back in no time.

"How?" He plays with the phone in his hand, swiping his finger across it various times.

"Hangout?" I stand up from the bed, neatly making it. I turn to Louis, his hand on his hip and brows raised. "With Liam and Niall, as friends." I save it.

"Liam and Niall?" He scrunched his nose up, he probably hates them right now after finding out they were in this whole thing with me. That shouldn't be a reason why Louis should break their friendship, nor because of me at least.

"Liam and Niall were only trying to help me okay? Please don't take all your anger out on them, if there's anyone who you're blaming it should be me not them. I'm the one how practically forced them to do all of it. Now what so you say we leave this behind us and go hangout, as friends." Friends hangout with other friends, am I right?

"One condition." He warns, putting his index finger up in the air.

"Anything." I beg, picking up my sweater and throwing it over my torso. Louis hands me a pair of jeans. They're new.

"I bought them for you, for your birthday." He sheepishly says. Way to make me feel like a dick. I grab the jeans from his hands, trying them on. They fit.

"Erm, thank you." I politely say. They're just like my other pair of jeans, these are new. He really wanted to do his best at making it up to me like I dud for his birthday, even if he knew he couldn't come close to it. "What was that condition you were saying?" Again I attempt to change the subject.

"Since we're all friends, we might as well bring Dominic. Don't you think?" He's testing me, I know he is. I'll show Louis I can take whatever he's willing to throw my way, no guy is going to stop me.

"It's fine, I'll get all of them on the phone right now, how about that?" A small smirk is plastered on his face, teasing.

"Sounds good."

...

"Do we even know where we're going?" I speak up. Niall walks. Next to me on the sidewalk while Liam, Louis, and that shit head Dominic walk behind us. They've been talking non-stop the whole way, it got irritating two minutes after we all got together.

"I heard about this one place where they have showgirls and stuff, there's a bar inside I which makes it better." Niall takes the lead ahead of us, showing us the way to this supposed club or whatever it's supposed to be.

"The Clube de Paris?" I did my research before coming over here, I'm not that stupid to know what I'm in for. It's a place where thy have show girls kicking their legs up and down, music playing, people drinking, just a show really.

"How'd you know?" Dominic calls from behind me.

"It's none of your business." I spit, why the fuck should he know. I turn back to look at Louis, he shakes his head in disappointment, mouthing "friends" to me. Friends can be jealous of other friends, there's nothing wrong with that. I guess I could try to be more friendly with Dominic to prove to Louis that this will work out. Either way Louis would never find Dominic that way, I know him all too well. Like he said, I need to stop being insecure and feel better about my self so I can stop being so paranoid about every guy that tries to talk to Louis.

"We're here." Niall states as we all stand in front of the building with the red glowing letters. It took us long enough to get here, the time we're here better be worth the while.

We all walk inside the darkened place, flashing lights illuminate it. A lady with half her boobs out stands at the entrance, receiving the money to go in. Niall pays his own fee, then Liam, I plan to pay for Louis and myself.

Once Liam and Niall have gone in, it's my turn to pay. I slip my wallet out of the back pocket of my jeans, taking out enough to pay for both Louis and I.

"Harry." I turn around and find Louis signalling to pay for Dominic too. Hell no! "Please, he didn't bring any money." His somber eyes get the best of me, I can't turn his plea for help down.

Be nice.

My subconscious reminds me yet again. This is going to take some time, but as soon as me and Louis get back together, I hope, I won't have to be dealing with Dominic and his shit. There's something about him that doesn't add up, I can't seem to be able to place my finger on what it is. Only time will tell what that is.

"Okay." I whisper to him, taking a few more euros out. Louis is taken back by my kindness. He sure didn't expect me to agree, he probably thought I would put up a fight. I'm smarter than he thinks and trying harder than I possibly ever could.

"Thanks man." Dominic says when he passes next to me. I roll my eyes after he turns back, making sure he wouldn't see. Louis leads the way further inside, followed by Dominic then me. Fuck this place is hot, and stuffy, how can people stand this?

"Harry are you coming?" The little shit calls out like I didn't know where I was going. He doesn't need to boss me around telling me of I'm coming or not. Obviously I am coming if I'm following behind him. Gosh he's such a pain in the ass.

Soon enough we find our way to the table Niall picked out. It's a half circle table, so no one can sit across from eachother. Liam and Niall are seated by now and of course Dominic would sit next to Louis. I won't let that bother me as much as it does. Deep breaths, in and out. I take a seat next to Dominic, this shouldn't last long before Louis or him have to go to the restroom so I can find a way to sit next to Louis.

The bickering between finally comes to an end when the few lights that are turned on, dim and the show girls present themselves. All of them only covered by their bras and panties, big feather rise behind their head. The music bouncing from wall to wall. What the hell did Niall get us into. This "hangout" was for his, Liam's, and maybe Dominic's pleasure.

"She's coming our way." Niall elbows Liam, both of them acting like little kids. I shake my head in annoyance, I don't have time for this.

Without letting this go any further, I stand up and begin walking away from the tables. I wanted to hangout with Louis tonight not the rest of these childish boys. Louis hasn't even tried talking to Niall or Liam, he's still pissed about everything that happened even though he won't admit it. That's one thing that he got from me, he's becoming too hard headed just like I was. He's too busy talking to Dominic to notice my presence in this whole situation. Niall and Liam are too caught up with the half naked lady dancing around them making them hard. They act like they've never seen or touched a girl before...maybe they haven't, I'll let them have their fun.

I take one last look at them, Louis hasn't acknowledged my absence at the table, great. My head hangs down as I make my way out, only to be stopped by a showgirl but of course.

She grabs my face, bringing it extremely close to her's, she's young, maybe twenty at most. Her eyes are fixed on my lips, her hips moving closer to mine. She brings one of her legs up, wrapping it around my waist. This is more like a fucking stripper than a showgirl. I gently push her away, I don't want to seem rude in front of all these people. As I push her away, she whisperers something in French into my ear. I'm unable to make out what she says. Finally she releases me, moving onto the next man. Was she expecting to make something out of what she did? Clearly no one here has a sense of when a guy isn't turned on by a girl. My mind comes back to reality from what just happened, did Louis see? I turn around in a swift movement, he's not there and neither is Dominic. What the fuck?

"Where the fuck is Louis?" I yell at Niall over the music. He stands up, moving his head next to my ear.

"He left through the back with Dominic!" He yells into my ear. This isn't happening, he's taking the "just being friends" as an advantage to do what he wants to with Dominic.

*Louis' POV*

"Harry." I call. He looks turns to look at me, the money in his hands already. I tilt my head back pointing to Dominic with it. I told him to keep quiet and let Harry pay for him when we were walking over here. If Harry is willing to do just that, it'll show me that he's really trying his putting in effort at starting this relationship right, well friendship. "Please he didn't bring any money."

His shoulders slouch down, chest lowers. "Okay." He sighs, turning around to pay the lady. My frown turns into a smile, he's trying. I know how much he detest Dominic, I don't know why he does but I know there's tension between the two. This is the perfect way to see if he'll get over it, jealousy.

...

We're sat at our table, Niall and Liam enjoying themselves with the woman wrapping her legs around each of them. The place is crowded, show girls everywhere, kicking their legs up and down, side to side. That causing the room to heat up, body heat. It's getting a but stuffy in here, the air getting thick, causing my breathing to become irregular but I try to keep calm. None of this seems to amuse me, there's no interest in these women for me at all.

Dominic sits to my right, his eyes searching the place like there's nothing of his interest here.

"Why aren't you enjoying yourself like them?" I shout over the loud music, pointing to Niall and Liam. Dominic shakes his head, rolling his eyes.

"They're just a bunch of whores, some of them are decent but not all. My cousin came to visit this same place, he ended up hooking up with one of them. He even showed me a picture of her, wouldn't doubt for a second that she still works here." He yells into my ear, he looks around once more. His eyes widen, "That's her!" He moves his head, giving me a better view. "We all know who she's booking up with tonight." His laughter annoys me knowing who he's talking about. Harry.

My heart drops at the sight of the half naked woman warping her legs around Harry. Her face starts to get closer and closer to his, no no no. This isn't how it was supposed to be! I'm the one who should be making Harry jealous so he can prove himself to me, not the other way around.

I softly elbow Dominic, bringing his attention back to me. "I think I need some fresh air, I don't feel so good. You mind going to the back?" It's more of a demand than a question.

"Do you need help?" He asks when I stand up off balance. I nod my head, giving him the okay to help. He wraps his arm around my waist, I wrap mine around over his shoulders, giving me the support I need. This can't be happening again, not here.

He walks me out to the back exit of the building, it's fresh. I can feel the air filling my lungs again and circulating like it's supposed to.

Dominic is still holding me up when we both hear the door fly open behind us.

"Louis." Harry says in a whisper.

"He wasn't feeling good, so I-" Dominic is cut off by Harry running up to both of us.

"Are you okay?" Harry can't be doing this in front of Dominic. Harry pulls me off of Dominic, I'm now in Harry's arms.

"Louis, don't tell me this is happening again." His voice is soft, echoing in my head. I can feel him laying my body down on the cold gravel ground.

"Go get Niall!" Harry yells over to Dominic. Everything is spinning around, going dark again. This feeling is all too familiar, it's a déjà-vu of me in Harry's house on the floor again.

"Louis!" He yells once more, that being the last thing I hear before everything goes blank.

{sorry for the long wait and the shitty chapter, I had writers block, aside from that I have a lot of stuff going on that I need to take care of. I will not be updating tomorrow, sorry about that too! I will for sure update on Friday! Promise! Thank you for your patience, please don't forget to vote and comment:)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 863 17
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After the hardest of breakups, Harry will have to build up the courage to bring up the past and potentially fix their future. ๊œฑแด‡...
689 55 3
[ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ] ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
656 2 24
Dear Harry Styles, I've got to let you go. It'll be better like this. I promise. Remember? I love you. I'm sorry. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson.
67.6K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...