Mated. Rejected. Regretted. (...

By undefined_abuse

New cover made by @Magenkop Luke Moore, an omega born of beta parents, something that rarely occurs in the... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Surprise!
Chapter 2 - Totally Unexpected
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - What's going on?
Chapter 4 - Planning
Chapter 5 - Love Me
Chapter 6 - Changes
Chapter 7 - The future
Chapter 8 - Betrayal
Update
Chapter 9 - Blinded
Chapter 10 - Reality
Chapter 11 - The Truth
Chapter 12 - Old & New Memories
Chapter 13 - Haunting Start
Chapter 14 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Unbelievable
Chapter 16 - A Better Day
Chapter 17 - Let's Talk About Love
Chapter 18 - Lies and Lies
Chapter 19 - Does Love Exist?
Chapter 20 - If Loving Was Enough
Chapter 21 - Love By Grace
Chapter 22 - Regretted Action
Chapter 23 - I Believe In You
Chapter 24 - Weird Feelings
Chapter 25 - Love Still Exist
Chapter 26 - My Life is Yours
Chapter 27 - Because You Left
Chapter 28 - Weird Changes
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 30 - Do My Eyes Deceive Me
Chapter 31 - New Additions
Important Message
Chapter 32 - Pay Back Hurts
Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away
Chapter 34 - Returning
Chapter 35 - Where's My Pups?
Chapter 36 - Enough!
Epilogue - Michael
Epilogue - Nelson & Luke
Bonus Chapter - What's going on?!
Characters Update/Sequel Info.
Part 2 - Chapter 1: Finding Truths
Part 2 - Chapter 2: Surprising Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 3 - Unknown Visitor
Part 2 - Chapter 4 - Brutality
Please Read!
Part 2 - Chapter 5 - Have A Heart
Part 2 - Chapter 6 - What Just Happened?!
Part 2 - Chapter 7 - Recovering
Part 2 - Chapter 8 - Tell No One
Part 2 - Chapter 9 - Lonely
Part 2 - Chapter 10 - Truth Lies
Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?
Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Fade Away
Part 2 - Chapter 13 - A New Day
Part 2 - Chapter 15 - If That's What It Takes
Part 2 - Chapter 16 - It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Part 2 - Chapter 17 - Too Late!
Part 2 - Chapter 18 - No! I'm sorry
Part 2 - Chapter 19 - The Truth Be Told
Part 2 - Chapter 20 - The Beginning of Prince Sterling
Part 2 - Chapter 21 - Death
Part 2 - Chapter 22 - They Don't Change
Part 2 - Chapter 23 - Strong Connections
Part 2 - Chapter 24 - Hot and Spicy
Part 2 - Chapter 25 - In His Touch
Part 2 - Chapter 26 - Out of Luck
Part 2 - Chapter 27 - Finding Nelson
Part 2 - Chapter 28 - Prince vs Stefan
Part 2 - Chapter 29 - The Wedding of Doom
Part 2 - Chapter 30 - The Coming
Part 2 - Chapter 31 - Dead House
Part 2 - Chapter 32 - The Last Shall Be the First
Part 2 - Chapter 33 - Angels of Darkness
Part 2 - Chapter 34 - The Battle That Changed It All
Part 2 - Chapter 35 - Chose What You Love Most
Part 2 - Chapter 36 - The Virus
Part 2: Chapter 37 - Another Him?
Part 2 - Chapter 38 - Infected
Part 2 - Chapter 39 - Many Visitors
Part 2 - Chapter 40 - The Epidemic Begins
Part 2 - Chapter 41 - The Only Decision
Part 2 - Chapter 42 - A Bloodless Battle
Part 2 - Chapter 43 - Life Changes
Part 2 - Chapter 44 - The Lunar Burst Begins

Part 2 - Chapter 14 - When I Need You

3K 175 45
By undefined_abuse

Third Person's POV

Michael stood in the dept of the forest, awaiting the arrival of Kiing. His heart was racing and he didn't believe what he just had done. He just attempted to kill own son and he felt no remorse for doing so. A crackling sound echoed behind him, which made him turn around quickly where he spotted Kiing standing there with two figures standing besides of him.

"I brought them for you." Kiing said and Michael smiled and walked towards Kiing and the two figures.

"Bryan and Ben, come here." Michael said and the two figured walked towards him, their innocent eyes looking up at him wondering what they were doing in the middle of the woods, with Kiing someone they knew as an 'uncle' figure and Michael.

"No one saw you take them right?" Michael asked.

"No one. The leader wasn't in the pack and I just need to get them back before she gets there. I used your code as requested to get into the pack grounds without going through security." Kiing explained. Michael nodded and pulled his two boys in for a hug.

"I'm going to tell you something and I want you to know that I am only doing this because I care and because I did something really bad and I need to get away from it all." Michael said.

"Where are you going?" They two boys asked.

"I'm going away. For a long, long time. Your father is coming with me too and you will be staying with someone else." Michael explained.

"Why can we come with you?" Ben asked curiously, his brother, Bryan, leaning against his brother sleepily.

"Because you can't. We don't want you anymore and... and we need to get away from things before they find out what I did." Michael said and the boys widened their eyes.

"Do you love us?" Ben asked. He was always the most verbal one, whilst Bryan was the shy, quiet one.

"Don't ask that please. You won't like the answer to it." Michael sighed and looked at Kiing who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Tell us, please." Bryan spoke up.

"Your father and I has no need to take care of you anymore. We lost our... our love for you and we want to just take a distance and a long vacation from you guys and from everything. Someone else will look after you." Michael said as he watched the hearts of his two little boys heart break into pieces. They looked down and Michael hugged them once more. "Just forget about me. It's best if you forget about your father and I. We can't tend to you anymore. It's best if we keep distance than we hurt you if we stay near you."

"We love you." Ben said and looked up at Michael once more.

"Your father and I doesn't love you back." Michael said back and the boys both remained silent, looking down at the dry leaves on the forest flooring.

Michael walked up to Kiing, pulling him in for a hug. "I know we have only been fooling around for a few weeks and Nelson and I really want to take you with us but you need to do what we plan before we get what you want and what I want." He said.

"I know. It's okay. We will be together eventually and plus we'll see each other once in a while, right?" Kiing asked and Michael nodded.

"You remember the plan right?" Michael asked and Kiing shook his head, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"You said you're carrying, right?" He asked and Kiing nodded. "Right, then you have to tell Eryk that its his pups. Make him grow on you, and make him get more distant from Luke as much as possible. Luke needs to be broken to the point where things are fully shitty. Do you understand?" Michael asked.

"Yes, I do. I can do that. I have confidence in myself." Kiing smiled and placed his head on the crook of Michael's neck.

"You'll get Eryk to fall for the plan and eventually he will be yours. Then we all can be happy. I'll have you, Nelson and you will have Eryk. And we all will see the fall of Luke. Keep me posted and I will keep contacting you about it. Alright?" Michael explained.

"Yes, alright." Kiing answered.

"I should get going before my scent gets around. I love you. Nelson loves you. I will be keep you posted." Michael raised up Kiing's chin and pressed his lips against Kiing's lips and they kiss for a moment. "Take the boys back before someone realizes. Be careful." Michael said and pecked Kiing's lips once more before he let go of Kiing. King smiled and took the hands of the sadden Bryan and Ben, walking out of the dark forest.

They soon arrived at Miss J's pack and he punched in the code, quickly rushing to the house, opening the front door as they walk in slowly. He exited the grounds and soon returned back to his pack. He entered the house and a looked around, scanning the house. He smiled and run down the hall to his room. He sat on the bed, then placed both of his hands on his stomach, smiling. He hoped their plans worked and he felt not one sense of guilt. He wanted what he wanted and he is ready to do what ever he can to make Eryk his. To make Eryk join him and Michael and Nelson.

Kiing smiled at himself as he lay in the bed, wrapped in Eryk's arms protectively. His mind cleaning up as he remembered the plans that Michael, Nelson, and himself had formed. He turned around and looked at Eryk's sleeping figure.

"You're going to be mine, one hundred percent." He whispered and placed his hands on Eryk's head, playing with his hair. Eryk eyes fluttered open and Kiing smiled. "Hi, there." He said and Eryk gave a slight smile.

"How long have you been awake for?" Eryk asked and yawned loudly.

"I have been awake for about an hour or so." Kiing answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up to talk with you?"

"It's fine. I was just doing some thinking." Kiing smiled, knowing exactly what he was referring to.

"Thinking about what?" Michael asked, wanting to know.

"Just us."

"Let's go take a shower." Eryk and they both got off of the bed and walked into the bathroom.

~

"Where are we off to now?" Luke asked, stopping in the path, looking at the group behind him, that consisted of Mickey, Ricky, Kelvin, Devin, Bradley, Tommie, Emilie, Bryan, Ben, and lastly Sam. They were at the lake that was about fifteen minutes away from the berry farm that they were staying at.

"We can check out the area. Have a little hike."' Sam suggested.

"How does that sound to you guys?" Luke asked, looking at his family. The five boys agreed, while Tommie, Emilie, Bryan, and Ben groan in boredom, but agreed any way. "We'll have a little picnic as well. There's a hill up there, it's shady and no sun shows there so it is very cooling. Right, Sammy?"

"Yes! You actually remembered their." Sam smiled and they all started to walk up the hill, over rocks and fallen tree leaves and fallen tree branches.

Luke paused and began to breathe heavily. He tired avoiding it and continued to hike up the hill, trailing behind. Everyone soon made it to the top and sat down on the ground, taking out the meals Luke packed in each of their backpacks.

"Ma, do you have the hot sau-" Kelvin started to say but soon realized that Luke was no where near him. "Where is Ma?" He asked and looked around.

"Wasn't he behind us?" Devin asked and they all nodded.

"There he is." Sam said when he spots Luke walking up slowly the hill to the resting point. His face was flustered and he looked as if he was a dead man on his feet, completely tuckered out.

"Mum, are you okay?" Tommie asked and rushed over to Luke.

"Yes, lovey. I'm fine." Luke answered and walked to the final few feet to where the others were.

"Ma, you look exhausted. Do you want to go back to the farm and rest?" Mickey asked in concern.

"Don't worry about me. I want this week to be filled with memorable moments. Things you all can remember. Things you can dig out in our mind of this moment when you're even older." Luke said and sat down next to Sam. He opened the take out bowl and began to eat slowly, everyone eating as well.

"Wow, this is great!" Ben exclaimed, Bryan and everyone else acknowledging their agreement, with a hum.

Luke covered the bowl and got up, excusing himself. He walked over to the edge of the hill and looked down at the big opening below. It looked the a drained, dried up pond. The drop looked pretty deadly and Luke looked down at the drop again. "This... can work." He mumbled to himself and sighed, looking back at his family. "There's enough memories with Miss J so I can end it now." He mumbled and smiled unknowingly. Something was definitely wrong with him but he wanted to keep a happy face for his family. He returned back to the group and sat down silently.

"Ma, do you think we can camp out up here along with Miss J on the last day? Zachary will be here tomorrow so he can watch it with us too." Mickey suggested.

"Yes. That would be lovely. I'll make something to keep up from starving." Luke said and yawned.

"You can take a nap. I will wake you up when we are ready to to leave." Sam said and Luke just gave a simple nod and laid down, his head on Sam's lap. He looked up at Sam, and Sam looked down at him with, both having a smile formed on their face. Sam's eyes sparkled lightly, Luke's eyes doing the same.

Luke then closed his eyes, drifting off to a light sleep. The darkness turned to a dream and then to a immediate nightmare.

"You're nothing but a slut!... He'll have to life with the fact that I am with you..." A screaming voiced erupted in his head.

There was nothing but blood dripping from Luke's legs, his arms, and his throat. Tears pouring down from his eyes as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. Eryk and Kiing were in front of him, with  new family, happy, cheerful, and Luke wasn't wanted. He wasn't needed.

Everything went blank and the wind blowing against his face, it was soothing and calm. An image formed back in his dream and that's when he woke up.

"Luke. You're alright. It's alright." Sam rubbed Luke's arms in a gentle manner, calming him down after a few seconds. Luke was shaking and he didn't know what was going on in his head anymore. He looked around and realized that he was no longer in the opening space of the hill, but he was in a comfortable, cozy bed.

"How did I get here?" Luke asked, his mind not formulating how he got there.

"You weren't waking up when we tried so I just carried you to the car, and we drove back here. I carried you up here as well." Sam said. "And I stayed because I didn't want to leave you alone." Sam added.

"Th- Thank you, Sammy." Luke thanked him and he sat up on the bed, looking down at the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Why?" Luke asked.

"You were shaking and turning about so I woke you up. Just want to make sure that you are alright." Sam sand and that made Luke smile. A weird nervous feeling forming in his stomach. The two stared at each other for a moment. Luke looking away from the stare, only for his chin to be lifted up and turned to face Sam again.

"I know that you are going through a lot. And I don't like seeing you like this. No one likes seeing you like this." Sam said and Luke remained silent, looking into Sam's eyes with admiration.

"Sam, I-" Luke started off but stopped when he felt Sam's move closer to him on the bed.

Sam leaned in towards Luke, their breathes softly hitting their lips. Luke closed his eyes and relaxed under Sam's touch. Sam then leaned closer and closer, soon doing something he never thought he would, and Luke doing something he never though he would.

_______________________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

I hope the updates aren't annoying you all.

Leave your thoughts.

Hugs and Kisses <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.5K 33
Ever since Adam came out as gay his been bullied by the pack especially by his brother Mark. The only reason why he stays in the pack is because of h...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
261K 10.6K 36
Please vote, comment and share this story! I hope you like it! Book one of the New Moon series Danny is your typical omega, gets beat, rejected and...
348K 13.8K 44
Worlds collide when Elliot Lockwood, an Omega werewolf, moves into a different pack at 17. Born of warrior parents, he was raised to believe his bree...