The Story of the Other Origin...

Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 16

21.1K 477 39
Katherine101

* Elijah's P.O.V *

She's dead . Anna is dead and there's nothing I can do to bring her back . I'm a wreck . Klaus and I are going to kill Mikeal tonight . Anna's being buried this afternoon and my eyes are red-rimmed from crying .

Rebeka , Caroline and Elena are tending to Anna. Nobody in our family has said anything since then .

I helped Kol tie his bow tie and we all drove to the cemetery . She was going in a mausoleum , our family's , so one day , I would be on her side and Klaus would be on her other. It's morridly romantic .

We walked through the cemetery and the Salvatore brothers , Elena , Jeremey , Tyler , Caroline , Alaric , Bonnie , and Matt where there along with the rest of my family.

We just sat there in silence for a moment because none of us could say anything .
" She was ..... spunky . " Tyler finally said .
" She was beautiful . " Caroline sniffled .

" She was like my sister ! " Rebeka whimpered.

" Anna used to cheer me up when I was down ." Finn added .

" She just had a way of making everything seem alright , even if it wasn't . " Stefan said .

" She was everything to our family. " Kol said .
" I will miss her . She became a dear friend . " Elena said , leaning into Stefan .

" She was funny . " Damon said .

" Is this really all we can say about her ? What about the fact that she was always trying to do what was right ? What about how she was so kind to everyone she met ? What about all the pain she's been through ?" I asked , angry .

" Elijah . " Finn warned .
" No ! It's not fair ! She can't be gone ! " I said , watery eyed .

Klaus looked the same as Rebeka pulled us both into a hug .

We all looked down at Anna in her  beautiful black gown , cut low in the front with a slit up the front. She was so flawless . We'd only guessed that Mikeal had poisened the knife before he cut her .

We all said our goodbyes and left .

* Katherine's P.O.V *

How touching . It was the mystery woman I'd heard Klaus and Elijah talk about for centuries . Anastasia Petrova . This would be fun .

I walked over and broke into her tomb and unlocked to coffin . Those idiots , she wasn't dead. I opened the coffin and saw a sleeping girl . I took some of the potion I made to cure poisen and poured it down her throat.She fluttered her eyelids .

" Where am I ? " she asked .
" A coffin . Everyone thought you were dead . I'm Katherine by the way ... I can tell we'll be great friends. " I said , helping her up .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

The whole family was meeting at the Salvatore house .

" We're going to kill father . " Klaus said .
We all nodded in agreement .

" This has been going on to long . " Rebeka said .
" I want revenge . " I said .

Damon and Stefan were just watching us .

" What's the plan ? " Kol asked .

" He's at the Manor ... so we attack under the cover of nightfall . We divide into partners . Kol and Finn and Rebeka , Me and Elijah . Do I make myself clear ? " Klaus asked .
Everyone nodded .

" What about us ? Anna was our friend too ... " Caroline asked .
" You could be there for back up if you wanted . " Finn said .
" Alright , Damon and I are partners , Caroline and Tyler , Matt and Bonnie . " Stefan said .

Everyone nodded.

" So we have our batle plan . " I said .

Later that night , we all crept around the house and Klaus and I went in first . Finn , Rebeka , and Kol were stationed around the house behind us for backup and the others were on the tree line .

We walked inside and saw our father sitting there , sharpening a knife.

" Well , well ... the women is dead  , I assume . " he said .

We attacked and we fought for 15 minitues and pulled away , regaining our footing .

" Klaus , you never were good at fighting . You were never really good at anything , come to think of it . " Mikeal said .

I knew it hurt Klaus .

" That's not true ! " Klaus denied .

" Yes it is . Face it Klaus , nobody cares about you . They never have . " Mikeal said .

Klaus's eyes started to water .

" That's not true  . " I heard a fimiliar voice say  .

Anastasia .

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

371K 6.9K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
8.5K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
189K 4.7K 34
Have you ever wonder what would happen if there was another doppelgänger? Would Elena still be the center of everyone's attention? What if Elena wasn...
323K 8.2K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...