The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 15

23.5K 485 60
By Katherine101

Note - Sorry if things are out of order in the story , it's because I missed a few episodes , so I made some of it up and tweeked it . -

* Anastsia's P.O.V *

It's been a month since Elijah lied to me and Klaus and I have been getting closer and closer . The sting of Elijah's words is still  deep . I wrote in my diary and when I looked at the clock , it was 7:00 p.m  . I slept all day ? That's wierd. I got up and put on black jeans and a white tank top and started walking toward the Mikealson Manor . As I was walking , I bumped into someone . Damon . He glared at me .
" Well look  , if it isn't Klaus's litte woman . " he said sarcastically .
" Shut up , Damon. You're just like Elijah ! " I growled .
" What did he do ? " Damon asked , suprised .
" He lied to me . " I said , as I pushed passed him .

I got to the Mikealson house and everything was silent . Nobody was in the house . I heard a door slam upstairs and I ran to it . I walked into the room and saw Klaus sitting in his usual chair , only this time he was tied up . I ran to his side and started to untie him .

" No , just go ." he said.

" No. Who did this ? Why ? " I asked  .

" There's no time, just listen to me. I'm sorry. I have to tell you ... what Elijah said about Tatiana and I is true . " Klaus said .

I gasped and staggered back into someone's arms .

" Hello again , Anastasia . " Mikeal said .

I screamed .

" Let her go ! I'll do anything ! Kill me ! Take me ! Please, don't hurt her ! " Klaus screamed .

Mikeal laughed .

" Not her . Please anyone , anything but her. " Klaus said .

" Why should I let her go when I can finish off two of my sons at once ? " he asked .

" Please . " Klaus pleaded.

Mikeal laughed again .

" I'll be back , Klaus . Don't wait up . " he said , pulling me out the door .

Mikeal drug me out to the middle of the woods and tied me up between two trees . I tried to fight it , but the rope burned my wrists .

"Don't even bother. The ropes are made of White Ash bark .  " Mikeal said .

He took out a knife and cut the bottom of my top to expose my stomach and then he held the knife over a fire .

" Why are you doing this ? " I asked .

" It's nothing personal to you , dear . I always liked you ... it was Esther that hated you. She's the one who wanted you dead in the first place . " he said .

" Why ? " I asked .
" Because you were taking her boys away from her and you were making them fight all the time . " Mikeal said .

" I never meant to ... I didn't even know ... " I said .

" I know . " he said .

" Did Tatia and Klaus have an affair ? " I asked .

Mikeal looked up from his knife.
" Yes . Elijah almost killed him because of it . They got into an argument during dinner and Esther decided to do the spell . She couldn't  actually finish you off because she knew it would hurt the boys to much . " Mikeal said as he pulled the knife oof of the fire and started to cut me with it . I screamed .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

He's gonna kill her . I know he is and it's my fault . I should've told her sooner , Elijah was right. Finn , Elijah , Rebeka and Kol walked in with the Salvatore brothers .

" I see you're still alive . " Finn said .

" Yes , but you have to help me get free ! He didn't hurt me , he took Anastasia . He said he could finish off two of his sons at once. " I said .

" He's going to kill her . " Kol muttered .

" No, he's not ! " Elijah said .

Rebeka untied me and we all ran to the woods . When we got there, we saw Anna tied between two big trees. Her shirt was cut off to expose the gashes on her stomach . They were deep and they were bloody . We all gasped . She looked so limp . Were we too late ?
" Anastasia ! " Elijah yelled and I put a hand on his shoulder to hold him back .
"It's a trap ! " I yelled .

Then we saw Mikeal appear from behind a tree with his knife .

" Hello , children . " he said .

He took the knife and cut her across her back .

A scream ran out an Anna twitched .

This time Stefan and Rebeka had to hold me and Elijah back and Finn grabbed a hold of Kol .

" I see your affections for the Petrova woman haven't changed . " he said , wiping off the knife .

He was ready to cut her again when Elijah and I tore through and attacked him.

" Elijah ! Nik ! " Rebeka screamed .
" Get Anna ! " Elijah screamed .

* Damon's P.O.V *

All I could think about was saving Anna . She looked dead . We watched as Kol and Finn joined the fight against thier father .

Rebeka and I and Stefan ran forward to get Anastasia. We untied her and she fell from the tree into my arms . We all looked over at the Mikealsons fighting .

" Go , get her home . Take her to a house where vampires need to be invited in ! We'll find you as soon as we can ! " Rebeka said .

We nodded as Rebeka ran to start fighting alongside her brothers  . I picked up Anna's limp body  and Stefan and I ran through the woods. We were running when we saw werewolves run up alonside us , snapping .

" What do we do ? " I asked as they surrounded us .
" You go , get Anna home . I'll hold them off. " Stefan said .
" No , we fight together . " I said .

Caroline and Tyler ran up with Matt and they gasped when they saw Anna .

" Oh my god , is that .... ? " Caroline asked worried.

" Anna . " I said .

She looked like she was about to cry .

" You need to take her . Get her home. Take her to Elena's , don't let anyone else in . Caroline , just get her home . " I said .

" What about you ? " Tyler asked .

" I'm helping Stefan . " I said .

He nodded .
" Then I'll help you too . " he said .

" Matt , go with Caroline and protect Anna . Don't stop until you get to Elena's . Tell her what happened . " Stefan said .

Matt nodded and I handed a limp Anna to him and as soon as he picked her up , she screamed out in pain . The wolves barred thier teeth and Caroline and Matt took off .

* Elena's P.O.V *

I was asleep when I heard someone banging on the door . I got up and when I got there, Jeremey was already at the door with Caroline and Matt and ... ANNA!  Oh my god , she was so bloody and limp .

" Is she dead ? " Jeremey asked.

Caroline shook her head grimily .
" She's barley alive . " Matt said .

" Bring her in on the couch . " I said  as Caroline walked in and pulled me into a hug .
" What happened to her ? " I asked , worried .

" I don't know . I guess she was kidnapped and Damon and Stefan were helping her. " she said .

" Where are they ? " FIghting off werewolves with Tyler .

" Where was Elijah , he wouldn't let anything hurt her ? " I asked .
" I don't know. Something tells me he would've been there if he could . " Matt said .

Jeremey was just staring at a brusied , cut and beaten Anna .

" What can we do ? " Jeremey asked .

" I don't know , wait for someone to come . " Matt said .

About 45 minitues later , Stefan and Damon walked through the door with Tyler . They were cut up and brusied and dirty , but they weren't hurt .

Damon came in and sat down by Anna .

" I didn't realize she was that bad. " he said , sadly .

" It was hard to tell in the dark . " Stefan said .

" What happened ? " Caroline asked .

" Mikeal Mikealson . Esther's husband . He thought that he could break Klaus and Elijah by tortureing Anna. " Stefan expained .

Damon touched her hand and she twitched .

" She looks bad . " Jeremey said.
" Will she make it ? " I asked .

" It depends ..... " Stefan said .

I heard another knocking on the door .

I got up and saw Rebeka , Klaus , Elijah , Finn and Kol all beat up on my front porch .
" Where's Anna ? " Elijah and Klaus asked at the same time.
I invited them in and Elijah was the first one to her side . He looked like he was about to cry . He stroked her cheek and she didn't twitch . The Originals crowded around her . This was the first time I'd see them care about anyone but themselves .

" Anna , love ? " Klaus asked , gently grabbing her hand .

Nothing .

" Angel ? " Elijah asked , brushing a stray hair from her cheek .

" E-Elijah ? " she whispered .

He smiled .
" Yes , it's me , Anna . " he said , sweetly .

We were al surpised by how sweet and kind and .... human he seemed.

She squeezed his hand .

" You're going to be alright . " Kol said .

" Kol ? " she asked .

" Yeah , I'm here too , sweet . " he said .

" We all are . " Rebeka said .

Anna smiled .

" I love you . All of you .... " she said .

Then I realized it . Why she couldn't hurt them .... because they were her ... family. I understood now and I felt awful for thinking she could kill them . Stefan and Damon realized it too .

I looked up at them and they looked guilty .

" How do you feel , Anya ? " Finn asked .

" It hurts . Alot , but that's okay . " she choked out .

" No , it's not . I promise I'll kill him for hurting you like this . " Elijah said , losing his cool .

" It's not worth it. " she whispered .
" THE HELL IT'S NOT ! " Klaus yelled .

" He hurt you , Anna and when he hurt you ... he hurt me . " Elijah said .
" And me . " Rebeka said .
" Me too ." Finn agreed , grabbing Rebeka's hand.
" Of course nobody hurts you , Anna. I thought you knew better ." Kol said .

" Agreed . " Klaus said .

Anna smiled .

" I love you . " she whispered .

They loved her. All of them . They were all willing to risk thier lives for her ... like Stefan and Damon and Matt and Caroline and Bonnie were willing to risk thier lives for me.

Anna's stopped fluttering .

" Anna ? " Rekbeka asked .

" NO ! " Elijah yelled .

------------------------ Comment me with suggestions , requests or ideas. ----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.1K 45
Victoria Petrova has a history that started the second she met the Mikaelson Family. In order to escape the ghosts that haunted her for 900 years she...
378K 7.1K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
28.2K 610 33
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...