The Story of the Other Origin...

由 Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 13

31.1K 551 157
由 Katherine101

Klaus and I walked out hand in hand and we walked downstairs to the originals and the Salvatores .

Rebeka smiled wide when she saw us together and Elijah looked at the ground . Damon looked hurt ,Stefan looked calm and Kol and Finn looked suprised.

I was going to forget the past few hundred years and just fall in love with Klaus again and I think I made that perfectly clear .

" I'll pick you up at 8:00 . " Klaus said .

I nodded and he pulled me into another passionate kiss right in front of Elijah and Damon . He dipped me low to show off and then he stood me up and I blushed. He chuckled .
" I'll see you tonight , Nik . " I said , blowing him a kiss .

I turned to the other Mikealsons who were just staring back in forth from Klaus to me .

" Thank you . All of you . Rebeka , maybe we can go shopping . " I said and she hugged me .

" Bye , Finn . Stay out of trouble Kol . I said , hugging both of them.

I turned to Elijah who wouldn't even look at me.

" I'll see you later , Elijah . " I said , hugging him tightly .

Only when I let go , did he look up . He tried to smile and I did too .

I waved and walked out with Damon and Stefan .

* Klaus's P.O.V *

" So , are you going to try and kill me now ? " I asked Elijah , crossing my arms .

" No , not if she cares about you . I could never do that to her . " he said quietly .

I laughed .

" Haven't you realized it yet ? She'll always care about me . " I said , smirking .
" I know . " he said and then he walked out .
" You're so cruel to him . " Kol said .

" He just doesn't understand ..... she's never stopped falling for me . " I said , and I walked upstairs to get ready to take Anastasia out to dinner .

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Nobody understands ! I can't let her do this to herself again ! Klaus is no good and he's been lying to her for almost a milenium ! It makes me sick ! How can he do that to her ? I should tell her . I  need to expose him for what he is . I started to tell her that night , but he stopped me .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got dressed in a short hunter green dress with a halter attached to the sweetheart neckline . I curled my hair and stepped into matching heels and I grabbed a black lace shawl . I smiled at myself in the mirror and checked the clock . 5:45 . I'd spent all day gettin ready . I walked out and saw Caroline , Bonnie , Elena , Stefan and Damon . They all stared at me .

" Where are you going looking like that ? " Caroline asked , smiling . "
" I have a date . " I said , happily.
" With who ? " Elena asked .

" Klaus . " I said , laughing.

Bonnie , Caroline and Elena looked confused at Stefan and Damon .

" I thought we brought you back to KILL Klaus . " Bonnie said , irritated.
" We did . " Damon asked .

" Why won't you kill him ? " Bonnie demanded.

" Because , somewhere ... deep down , he has humanity . They all do and I'll find it . " I said .

I grabbed a drink of wine .

" Besides , I love him . I always have . " I said .

" Maybe we should undo the spell and send you back , then . " Bonnie said .

I used my vampire speed and attacked her, pinning her against the wall with my fingers clasped around her neck . She started chokeing.

" ANNA ! " Elena cried .

I dropped Bonnie to the floor and turned around .

" I'll leave , but you're not puting me back in that coffin. " I said .

I walked into my roomand grabbed my things , leaving a big wad of money on the bed and then I walked out , waving to Caroline  .

" Text me . " Caroline called after me .
I nodded as I walked out , before anyone could stop me .

I found an abbonded house and fixed it up . It was tucked back in the woods with a long driveway .

I made a quick shopping run and bought furniture , fixing up and setting up the house , just in time to head over to the Mikealson house .I was hoping Klaus wouldn't go the the Salvatore's . I rang the doorbell and Rebeka answered the door , smiling .

" Klaus is getting ready , come on in , Anya . I thought he was picking you up . " she said , pulling me in the door .

" Where are your brothers ? " I asked , noticing how quiet the mansion was .

" Finn and Kol are out getting drunk and Elijah is reading in the library . " she said .

" Oh , alright . " I said .

We were quiet a moment .

" Is Eliijah well ? " I asked .

" As well as expected , considering your choice . " Rebeka said .

" You know I would never hurt him ... " I said  .

" I know and deep down , he knows that too . " she said .

Klaus walked down the stairs with a suprised look .

" I thought I was picking you up . " he said .
" I moved. "  I explained .
" Why ? " Rebaka asked , concerned.

" Because they wanted me to kill you and I refused . " I said .
" Who wants me dead ? " he asked .
" Besides the world ? Bonnie Bennett and Damon Salvatore . " I said sarcastically .

" I almost murdered the witch myself , but I didn't . " I said , rolling my eyes .
" Well done , my darling . " he said , smirking .

He put an arm around me and lead me to the door .

" Don't wait up . " he told Rebaka and then we walked out and got into his car .

He drove us to the Mystic Grill for dinner and he got the door for me .

We walked in , looking fierce and everyone stopped and starred . I saw Matt , Jeremey and Alaric stop and stare . I tuned into thier conversation :
" I thought she hated him . " Matt said .
" I knew it ! " Alaric said .

I smirked .

"  Now we have two vampires to get rid of . " Matt said .
" No , Anya's nice . She'd never do anything bad . " Jeremey protested.
" Wake up and smell the blood , Jeremey . " Matt said.

I saw another boy over in the corner with them checkling me out .
" I think she's hot . " he said .
" Shut up Tyler . " Matt said .

Tyler walked over to Klaus and Klaus smiled .

" Hello , Klaus , who's your friend ? " He asked , looking at me .
" Anastasia Petrova . An original , like I . " Klaus said , proudly .

I held out my hand and Tyler kissed it .
" Charmed , I'm sure . " I said .

I saw Finn and Kol over at the bar .

" Anna , I need to speak with Tyler , would you mind waiting a moment ? " Klaus asked .

" Not at all , Nik . " I said as he kissed my cheek and walked outside with Tyler .

Jeremey and Alaric didn't take thier eyes off of me . I waved to Jeremey and he waved back .
I walked over to Kol .

" Hello , Kol . Hi , Finn . " I said happily .

" I see the power couple is back . " Kol said , chuckling .

I laughed .
" I guess you could say that. " I responded .

" Thank god , maybe you can retame him . " Finn said , rolling his eyes .
" I'll certainly do my best . " I said .

Kol laughed .

" Can I buy you a drink ? " he asked .

I nodded .

He handed me a shot and I downed it without blinking .

They both laughed. I put a hand on each of thier shoulders .

" I've missed you , boys . You two were the fun ones ! " I said .

" What about Klaus and Elijah ? " Finn asked .

" Elijah was the intelligent one . Klaus is the .... rebel . " I said .
"  Right you are , my lovely . " Klaus said , appearing behind me and kissing my neck .
" Klaus . " I scolded , looking around .

" So what ? " he asked , turning me around and pulling me closer.

" I don't want to be the center of anyone's attention tongith except yours . " I said , putting a hand on his cheek .

Klaus smirked and pulled me away from his brothers to a private table in the corner .

The lights were dim and there was music playing.

" Privacy is perfection . " I said .

He smiled as a waiter walked up and Klaus ordered some red wine.
" And you ... miss ? " the flustered waiter asked .

" Vodka , on the rocks . " I said , winking.

He nodded and scurried off .
Klaus laughed .
" You sure have an impact on men . " he said .

" Do I effect you ? " I asked .

" More then you can guess. " he said , taking a sip of his cocktail .

I laughed and grabbed his hand .
" I've missed you . Alot . " I said .
" If I'd known you were frozen in a lake , I would've swept you off your feet sooner . " he said , winking.

I giggled .
" Do you believe in miracles ? " I asked.

" I met you , didn't I ?" he asked.

I smiled . He was such a charmer .
" I've been meaning to ask you .... why didn't you save me that night ? " I asked , holding my breath for the answer .

Klaus was silent a moment .
" There was nothing I could do. If I'd charged the beast , we'd both be dead , so I tried to distract it , while Elijah saved you . " he said .

" Why didn't you come looking for me after I ran ? " I asked .

" Because , mother told us all you would be dead before the clock struck midnight and I only had 5 miniutes. I didn't want to see you like that . " he said .

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
453K 11.5K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
525K 10.7K 91
you thought that the original witch just created the spell and then used it on her children? that didn't happen. She used me to perfect it. she cast...
189K 4.7K 34
Have you ever wonder what would happen if there was another doppelgänger? Would Elena still be the center of everyone's attention? What if Elena wasn...