Rose Winter (UNDER EDITING)

Od classicalwriter

Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at... Viac

copyright
Clubs & Drinks
Speeches
Bad Hangover
Missing Something?
Dangerous Game
Mission Impossible
Information
Dark Blue
Secrets
Lights,Camera,Action
Accidents Happen
Mother?
Games
Who's to blame?
Emotions
Whoops
Trouble
Lessons
Girls trip
Anger issues
Switch up
Threesome???
Drunken nights
Home Alone
Handcuffs
Handcuffs really?
Holy Water
Confused
Fineeee
Cut it
Tracked
Reunion
Tough
Gone Like The Wind
whoops
Start playing
Tough luck
Punishment
Curiosity killed the cat
Love
Addiction
No means no
Malia
Bipolar chick
Wishes
Locked
Oh God
Geesh
The easy part
Crazy bitch
Liar liar pants on fire
Dinner Date
Thoughts
Goodbye
Stupidity
Boom
Depression
Out
Strong
Change
Parties
How High
Tell him
The Truth
Walk away
I Spy
charm
Dylan
The End
ROSE WINTER 2
VIXEN (Angel and Eric future)

Rose

21.1K 374 16
Od classicalwriter

ROSE P.O.V

"Roseyyyyyy get your ass down here" Katie, my best friend yells from the kitchen.

"Im coming!" I shout, "you always rush me" I grumble while putting on my red heels that she picked out. I look in the mirror and smile. My usually straight dark brown hair was now curled stopping at my shoulders. I tug at the piece of fabric that clung to me like a second skin, the crimson color complimented my tan skin, it stopped mid-thigh. I turn around and sigh of course it's backless and my butt looked huge. Oh Katie.

"Rosey Emily Winter if you're not down here in 5 seconds so help me I will drag your ass..." I walk down stairs as she trails off.

"Wow if you were gay and weren't basically my sister I wouldn't even let you out the house" she giggles slapping my ass.

"You're too kind" I say rolling my eyes.
I look at Katie, her long blonde hair curled to perfection, as it stands out beautifully against a sexy black dress that exposed just enough to make guys imagine her without it.

She has been my best friend for as long as I remember. She knows everything about me, from my favorite movies to my family struggles. She's the only person I have left from my old life.

I grab my clutch and open it making sure I have everything, my phone,keys,money and my small knife for security. I think about the last time I needed it.

"Oh you thought I'd be different rose? I just wanted payback for what you did to my family" he snarls as he picks up the knife....

"Earth to Rosey" Katie says snapping her fingers at me.

"Lets go" I reply, I refuse to let him ruin my night.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

202 3 39
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...
1.8M 73.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
14.8K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
790K 14.8K 34
❝You're still a prick.❞ I say out of breath. He kisses down my neck lightly biting between kisses as I hastily unbutton his shirt. ❝Mhm,❞ He mumbles...