The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 12

32.2K 642 170
By Katherine101

* Elijah's P.O.V *

Klaus and I were arguing and Anna was trying to stop us , as always and then she just collapsed . We were all shocked and Kol picked her up gently and carried her up to Klaus's room . ( It was the best room in the house ) . We all went to her bedside and Klaus called Stefan . We had no idea what was wrong with her until Stefan walked through the door with a furious Damon .

" What did you do to her ? " Damon demanded .

" Nothing . " Finn said .

" She just collapsed . " Kol said .

We all looked down at the sleeping beauty before us . She was so pale and still that we all shuddered . She looked so ...lifeless . I could just imagine her in a coffin like that for 900 years and I shook my head as if to clear the timage . She was to young and beautiful for this .She was to full of life and I knew everyone in the room realized it too . No matter what she'd done , she was impossible not to fall in love with . Nobody knew that better then me .

Stefan sat down on the edge of the bed and checked her pulse .
" She has no pulse . " he concluded .

" What does that mean ? " Klaus asked

" It means she hasn't taken any blood and her body had gone into a hibernation . She'll slowly deteriarate . " he said grimly .

Damon shook his head ,
" No . " he said .

" How can we help her ? " I asked .
" She needs blood and she'll wake up in a few days . " Stefan said .
" Why would any of you want to help her ? None of you care about her . You've put her through hell . She'd never admit it , but you can see it in her face everytime she looks at you . " Damon growled .

Klaus gritted his teeth  .

" Don't you EVER make the mistake of saying we don't care about her . " Kol snapped .

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I woke up in a giant canopy bed in a big room with silk sheets . I was in a nightgown and my phone was beside me on the nightstand . Where the hell was I ?

I looked over and I saw Elijah and Klaus asleep in chairs on either side of the bed .They were so beautiful . I hated to see either one of them upset , no matter how cross I was at Klaus .

As if they felt my eyes on them , They both woke up and grabbed my hands . They glared at the other one .
" What happened ? " I asked .

" You collapsed . " Elijah said gently , squeezing my hand .

" Why ? " I asked .
" Because you didn't have enough blood. " Klaus said .

" When is the last time you had any blood ? " Elijah asked.
" The night that I got turned . " I said , yawning .

" WHAT ? " they both asked at once .

" I refuse to take an innocent life . " I stated , crossing my arms .

Elijah looked annoyed .
" Darling , you're a vampire . It's kind of our thing . " he said .

I shook my head .

" No , I'm not . I refuse to give in . " I protested .

" If you don't , you'll die , and I refuse to let you die . " Klaus said , sighing .

" I refuse to be a monster . " I said .
" You HAVE to drink ! " Elijah said .
" Why should I ? I've got nothing to live for . My family is dead and I'm alone . " I said , sighing .

" You can't leave us . We just got you back . " Elijah said .
I laughed dryly .

" Yeah , right ! It's you two who left ME isn't it ? And you could've had me back sooner . But that's not why I'm mad . I'm mad because you two won't quite bickering ! And YOU ! " I said , pointing to Klaus .
Klaus smirked .
" You ... just don't even get me started on you . " I said , dissmissing him with a hand .

He chuckled .
Kol walked in carrying a cup of blood . He smiled when he saw me awake .

" You're awake , sweetheart . " he said , handing me the blood .
Elijah sighed .

" She won't drink it . " he said .

" What do you mean she won't drink it ? " Kol asked .
" Ask her yourself . " Klaus said .

" Anna , why won't you drink any blood ? " he asked , leaning agaist the bed post .

" Because , I refuse to succome to this darkness . " I argued .
Kol looked confused .
" But we're vampires . " Kol said .

Elijah and Klaus burst out laughing .

" You're awake ! " squeaked Rebeka .

She ran over and pulled me into a hug .

" Hello , Rebeka . " I said .

She smiled .

" Aren't you thirsty ? " she asked , confused .

The boys broke out laughing .
I rolled my eyes .

" I don't get it .  " she said.

Stefan and Damon walked in and Damon looked relieved .

He came and sat down beside me on the bed.
" Hey . " I said , smiling .
" You scared us . " Stefan said .

" I feel fine . " I said .
" You won't for long . "  Klaus said .
" Why not ? " Damon asked .
" Because she chooses to be difficult and won't drink her blood like a good little girl . " Klaus said .

Stefan sighed .
" I understand . " he said .
" You do ? " everyone asked .

He nodded.

" But if you don't you'll die . " Stefan said .

I shrugged .
" Been there , done that . " I said .

Rebeka let a few tears pour down her cheeks .
" Please , Anna . " she coaxed .
Rebeka looked at me with pleading eyes .

" Rebeka .... " I protested .
" Anna , we just got you back . You were like a sister to me . Look , I'm sorry my brother's are jerks . But please , don't do this to yourself . " she said , grabbing my hand from Klaus.

Klaus snorted .
" I was holding that . " he said .

" Oh shut up . " Rebeka snapped .

I sighed and grabbed the cup of blood and downed it like a shot .

Rebeka smiled .
" You know , you have the power to drive someone absolutely insane . " I said , glaring at the Mikealsons .

" It works . " Kol said .

I rolled my eyes .

" Guys , I could use your help downstairs lifting some things . " Rebeka said , grabbing Elijah , Kol and the Salvatores , pulling them out the door , but not before winking at Klaus .

" Yor sister is delusional . " I said .

Klaus nodded .

" Who's room is this ? Rebeka's ? " I asked .

" No , mine . It's the best room in the house and you're the only one besides me to ever use it . " he smirked .

I got up and noticed the strange night gown .
" Rebeka ? " I asked .

Klaus nodded .

I grabbed my things and changed back into my other clothes and I walked back out of the bathroom . Klaus was pacing .
" What ? " I asked .
" I'm just not good at this whole thing . " he said .

" What ? " I asked .
" I'm sorry . There . I said it . I still care about you . " he said , looking at me sincerly .

I was shocked . 
" You... what ? " I asked .

" I never stopped loving you . " he said .

" I - " I was cut off by his lips crashing onto mine .

This time I didn't fight it . I pulled myself closer to him , tangling my fingers in his hair and I felt him smile into the kiss , knowing that he'd won . We kissed and for the first time in a long time and I felt his passion and realized that our love never died .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
1.8K 57 22
STATUS: ON GOING A beautiful brunette who goes by two names with different people. Elena Gilbert, a human girl who was taken in by the Gilbert family...
694K 13.4K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
329K 6.1K 45
Victoria Petrova has a history that started the second she met the Mikaelson Family. In order to escape the ghosts that haunted her for 900 years she...