Being A Pierce (A Vampire Dia...

By Janellexox

More

Being A Pierce (A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2-Being A Pierce
Chapter 3- Being A Pierce
Chapter 4-Being A Pierce
Chapter 5-Being A Pierce
Chapter 6- Being A Pierce
Chpater 7-Being A Pierce
Chapter 8- Being A Pierce
Chapter 9-Being A Pierce
Chapter 10-Being A Pierce
Chapter 11-Being A Pierce
Chapter 12-Being A Pierce
Chapter 13-Being A Pierce
Chapter 14-Being A Pierce
Chapter 15- Being A Pierce
Chapter 16-Being A Pierce
Chapter 17-Being A Pierce
chapter 17-Being A Pierce
Chapter 19- Being A Pierce
Chapter 20- Being A Pierce
Chapter 21-Being A Pierce
Chapter 22-BAP
Chapter 23-BAP
Chapter 25-BAP
Chapter 26-BAP
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter 24-BAP

9.8K 223 29
By Janellexox

Hey guys so so so sooooo sorry for the super long wait. i had REALLY bad writers block. ok so today i just finished the 3rd season and i was MAD! how could they do that! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr! im gunna go to l.a and stab the script writters in the fricken juggular with a spoon! GRRR >:( anyways heres chapter 24! hehe exciting. sorry its kindof choppy i wrote it all today and didnt really read it over that much because i wanted to get an upload in.

so here u go chapter 24

(Chapter 24)

*Anna's POV*

I pushed my head back on to the pillow as Damon laid above me, straddling me.

"You’re so beautiful." He said kissing right below my eyes.

I moaned and let him trail little kisses down my neck and my face. He made his way to my mouth and he began kissing me fiercely. Suddenly he was ripped off of me, my opens widely, trying to figure out what was happening. Klaus stood with Damon in a head lock, shoving a stake into his stomach.

"Change, or I'll kill him." He said angrily.

"What? I don't understand!" I cried.

"Change!" he yelled!

"I don't know how!" I screamed.

Damon's eyes were wet and there were tears running down his face.

Before I knew it he staked Damon in the heart. I screamed and tears rolled down my eyes.

"Change now!" He yelled again.

Damon's face was pale and bluish, his veins were sticking out. My blood was boiling. I could feel it in me. Rage, pure and utter rage. I soon felt my bones beginning to snap, it hurt like hell. Every bone in my body began breaking and twisting. I screamed in pain as it still continued. I felt my arms twist into paws and my body forming in the shape of a wolf. But I had blood lust. I wanted to kill. Drink the life of some body, a worthless human. I was a hybrid.

Fire surrounded my body.

"Those dreams aren't for your pleasure Klaus." I said, opening my eyes.

"It's just so interesting, what goes through people’s minds while their dreaming." he said, he was crouching down next to me with a wicked smirk on his face.

"The moon is almost at its fullest Klaus we have about another hour." The witch said.

"Excellent." he said, clapping his hands together.

"Why did you even need to turn me human?" I asked.

"When you became a vampire, it killed your inner wolf, making you human brought it back to life. After the ritual you need to be bit by a vampire and a werewolf, then drink my blood. And the snap! I'll kill you and then vuwahla! A true hybrid." he said.

Since I was human I was panicking, this is one of the things I hated about being human. The worries were always stronger.

"Oh look we have an audience and the key part to the ritual." Klaus said turning to see Elena, Stefan, Bonnie, Elijah, and Damon standing on a hill looking down at us.

Damon had a pained expression on his face.

"Hello Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Elijah, how are you brother, Elena." Klaus smiled. "How nice of you all to join us." He pretended a curtsy.

"Aunt Jenna?" Elena cried, noticing Jenna sitting in the circle of fire, starring off in the distance.

"Elena?" She asked.

"You bitch." Elena spat at Klaus.

"Sorry sweetie, I need a vampire, one that didn't know me." he apologized.

"Klaus let Anna go, find someone else to be your hybrid." Elijah said.

"What?" Bonnie, Stefan, Damon, and Elena asked in unison.

"Oh you didn't know? Anna is part were wolf!" Klaus said.

"She's my great great great great great however many greats, niece." Klaus said.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah, your mom had an affair with one of my 53 cousin or something. It's complicated." He stated.

"You don't need Anna, you can find another wolf to break the curse." Damon growled.

"But she's already here! And she brought me the doppelganger so I think she deserves a prize!" he said like a little kid.

"Elijah. The moon." the witch said looking up at the sky.

"Oh perfect." He said clapping his hands together. "Elena." He said smiling up at her.

Stefan pulled Elena behind him protectively.

"Come one Stefan we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." he said walking towards them.

"Go to hell." Stefan spat.

"Okay, I guess we'll do it the hard way." he said and in a flash he was in front of them but Elijah stopped him. Suddenly Klaus pulled something out of his pocket and shoved it into Elijah's chest. He fell to the ground and shriveled up. Elena shrieked and Damon attacked Klaus.  They tumbled on the ground till Klaus got a hold of a stick and jammed it into his back while snapping his back. I let out a scream, praying to God he wasn't dead. Stefan held his ground but Klaus jumped towards him pushing him to the ground Klaus had the upper hand and he snapped Stefan neck. Elena backed up into a tree and began panicking. The witch had grabbed Bonnie and made her pass out with some witch voodoo.

"Come on Elena. Please, do me a favor and don't make me have to kill you now and wait another thousand years for another doppelganger." Klaus said holding out his hand. Elena grabbed it slowly and he pulled her back down to the rocks.

"Elena! What are you doing!" I asked.

Bonnie has a plan, she mouthed to me so Klaus wouldn't hear.

I nodded slowly. Jenna looked scared watching Elena.

"Are you okay?" Elena asked Jenna.

"I'm hungry." Jenna said.

"You want blood." Klaus said.

"What?" Jenna asked.

"Drink." he said as the witch held out her wrist to Jenna.

Veins grew under Jenna's eyes and she grabbed the girls arm and bit into it fiercely, blood dripping down her face. My mind was stuck on this moment, was this really what it looked like when I was a vampire. It looked like humans where the prey. My heart was racing, which was something I hadn't truly felt in a long time.

"Annabella, it's your turn." Klaus said walking towards me.

He walked into the circle and pulled me up. I tried struggling, but I knew there was no point he was so much stronger than me. He brought me to Jenna and stuck my arm out to her. I saw pain in Jenna's eyes as veins grew under her eyes. She lunged at my neck and began draining me off blood. Klaus ripped her off and pulled me out of the circle.

"And now! The Werewolf." He said stepping towards the girl who laid on the ground in agonizing pain. She whimpered and tried backing up but she didn't go very far before she ran into the fire. She screamed in pain, but the fire died down as Klaus stepped into the circle. He grabbed her and pulled her up roughly. Her eyes were glowing as if she was about to change.

"Bite her." He said pushing her head towards my neck. She smelt the blood and licked her lips in delight. She slowly grabbed my neck before biting into it, breaking my flesh and causing me to scream in pain. He pushed her off and the witch came and grabbed me out of the circle. He grabbed the girls shoulders and whispered something to her:

"Sorry love." he said before shoving his hand into her chest pulling her heart out. Elena screamed and backed up into the rocks. Klaus walked over to the witch and put the heart into the rock shaped bowl.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry." Elena said to her.

"No Elena. It's my fault. Your parents tried to warn me about vampires, but I didn't believe them. I should have been the one protecting you, not you protecting me." Jenna said.

"Don't worry, you won't feel a thing." Klaus said.

"Turn your feelings off." Elena said quickly.

"What?" Jenna asked

"As a vampire you can turn your feelings off it won't matter anymore! You won't care. It'll be easier!" Elena cried.

Klaus walked up to Jenna as Elena cried yelling at him.

"I'm sorry but I need her she's the only one." Klaus said to her.

Jenna's eyes lost all hope and I knew she had done it, she had turned them off, all of her feelings. I remember the feeling, turning your humanity off, you don't care about anything. Klaus pulled out a stake and gently slid it into Jenna's chest. Elena screamed out as Jenna's skin turned grey and she fell to the ground with a thud. Klaus pulled her heart out and drained the blood into the bowl.

"And last but not least, the doppelganger." He said pushing Elena's hair off of her neck. Her neck was white and pure, unlike mine which was drenched in blood, both of my hands where griping my neck trying to stop the bleeding.

"sorry I had to do this, but thank you." he whispered and bit into her neck. Elena watched me with a pained expression. Her eyes began to droop, and then closed, she fell to the ground with a thud. The witch finished saying the spell and lightning flashed across the sky. Klaus smiled, his lips covered in Elena's blood. He ran up to me, shoved his wrist into my mouth forcing me to drink his blood, and then simply snapped my neck. My eyes went dark, my heart slowed down, my mind filled with Damon. I was consumed in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 1 12
473K 5.4K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x
1.1K 14 1
I thought I was better safe than starry-eyed. CW'S The Vampire Diaries OC / Damon Salvatore © augustpoets, 2024
8.9K 145 40
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...