The Story of the Other Origin...

Von Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 11

35.9K 678 50
Von Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got dressed that evening , anxious to carry out my plan . I'd told Damon and Stefan about it and I was hoping it would work . I slid into a black dress with a dangerously low neckline and put on a leather jacket over top of it , paired with a pair of heels and I left my hair down and untamed . When I walked out , Stefan and Damon looked shocked .

" Alright , if I'm not back by tomarrow morning , then I'm probably in danger . " I said .

Stefan nodded and I hugged both of them .
" Thank you . " I said .
" Be careful . " Damon said .

I nodded and walked out and headed toward the Mikealson Mannor . It was dark when I knocked on the door .
" Bloody hell , who are you and what do you want ? " I heard Klaus yell .

He opened the door and looked me up and down .

" Is that anyway to speak to a lady ? " I asked , moving past him , brushing a hand over his shoulder seductively .

He looked suprised .
" I've come to reconconcile , Nik . " I said , slowly .

" Oh really . And what brought this up ? " He asked , shutting the door and moving over to me .

" I just ... miss you . I need you , darling . " I said sweetly .

Klaus smirked .
" I knew you couldn't resist me . " he said .

I rolled my eyes , but I played along .
Klaus walked over and poured drinks .
He handed me one and held it up to mine .

" To us . " he said .

" To us . " I repeated as we clacked glasses and took a sip .

Klaus put his drink down and pulled me into his strong arms .

" That's more like it . " he said , smirking as he started to kiss me .

I kissed him back and pulled him closer to me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and took out my white ash stake . Just as I was about to stab him , he flipped me onto the floor , breaking the stake in half .
" I should've guessed , love . " he said , annoyed .

I bounced back off the floor and faced him .

" You know , that's dissapointing . " he said , sighing .
" I know , I was looking forward to daggering you for the next few centuries . " I said , glaring .

" You'll pay for that . " he said as he pinned me aganist the wall .

He put both of his arms up so I couldn't move .

" I intend on getting what I want and what I want is you . Now . " he said .

He unzipped my leather jacket and threw it over on a chair and started to kiss me passionately .
" Klaus . No ! " I protested , terrified that I'd lose all of my sanity .

He countinued to kiss me and then my phone went off .

He picked it up and laughed .
" Damon ? Damon Salvatore ? Really ? " he asked , irritated .

" He's just a friend . " I said , taking a deep breath .

Klaus chuckled .
" Now honestly , you don't expect me to believe that do you ? " he asked , starting to kiss me again .
" Yes . I do . Why not ? You believed me once . " I whispered .

" Once . " he said , kissing my neck .

I heard the door slam and gasps and a mutter of words .
" Bloody hell ? Really ? Now ? Of all times , now ? " Klaus asked , annoyed  .

I turned to see Elijah , Kol , and Finn frozen in thier places .

" Anastasia ? " Kol gawked .

Finn and Elijah were speechless.

" Hello , again , boys . " I said , pushing out of Klaus's arms .

" What are you doing here ? " Finn asked , astonished .
" Trying to dagger me . " Klaus said , rolling his eyes .

Kol and Finn chuckled .

" That didn't look like daggering . " Finn said .

" If anyone can do it , it's her . " Kol muttered .

Klaus shot him a glare .

Elijah looked hurt and I knew it was because of Klaus and I . I never meant to hurt him . I was planning on nuetralizing Klaus , not making out with him .

" Cheer up , Elijah , at least she came here to kill me . " Klaus said , angrily to see his brother upset by our display of affection .
" Yes , at least she did . " Elijah recovered .
" Boys . " I said .

" Well you know , if she'd come here to dagger you , she would've done it , she wouldn't have hesitated and you are to much the gentleman to kiss her . Espeacially the way she's used to . " Klaus said , glaring .

" Yes and you aren't . " Elijiah shot back .
They were about to get in a physical fight .

" NO ! Please ! Don't fight ! Please don't fight . " I said , getting in the middle of them .

" Get out of the way , Anna . " Klaus said .
" Don't talk to her like that ! " Elijah growled .

Everything started to dim and I fell to the floor .

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.4K 650 34
Damelia Salvatore , twin of Damon , elder sister of Stefan, visits Mystic Falls after hearing her brothers are still alive . (TVD)Season 2 to Season...
125K 2.9K 33
* This is part 2 to " The Story of the Other Original Petrova " ( Please read it before reading this one ) * Nikolina Petrova-Mikaelson is part of t...
312K 7.1K 19
Klaus had never been known to care for any creature, but himself especially not a human. Then he meets Amity Petrova, the thought to be x10 Great Gra...
387K 7.3K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...