Unright | Jaehyun

Oleh SS_7201

In which a girl texts her crush but instead turns out to be his friend. eunsseo : this is kun right? ... Lebih Banyak

Just Unright
Long Ass Name
Greetings
HOEtastic
Who She
20 Questions (part 1)
20 Questions (Part 2)
NOs
Lunch Date
Lunch w/ NCT
NCiT Chatroom
Oh~~~~
Convo
Chicken
Water + Coffee
Chocolate Cake
17 Ice Cream
Ramyun Date
Double Ramyun Date
Child
Annoyance
Books
Help
W H Y
Attractive
Advice
Detention
Sat Date
Like Like
Knock Knock
Physics
Hands + Sniffing
Assist
Hometown Trip
Song Leader
Song Siblings
Night Night
Festival (part 1)
Festival (part 2)
Festival (part 3)
Invader
Cold Splash
Bro
Back 2 Home
Moon
TY Track B-Day
Mine
Username
Lonelyyy
JaeJyaYo
NCiT shat
Lullaby
Sick, Clingy Jae
Today's Tomorrow
Dream
Text-y Promise
Game
Ignoring
Hurt
Truth
ReCONcile
His Girl
Avoid
Off
Tired
Absent
Home Sweet Home
FINAL
First Kiss [BONUS]
Indoors [BONUS]
H! [ BONUS]
Challenge [BONUS]
Phone [BONUS]
Tease [BONUS]
Feelings [BONUS]
Propose [BONUS]
Valentines' Boy [Happy Birthday Jae!]
Unright 100K!❤
Unright 200K💕!

Disaster [BONUS]

2.9K 103 34
Oleh SS_7201

•••

"Trust me,"

Eunseo looked at her boyfriend skeptically. She was in doubt whether what he said was true.

"I am not lying. I really did a lot for today,"

"Which you shouldn't, Jae."

"Why?'"

"You've been dealing with all those work in school and I haven't seen you rest properly."

"We had that date a while ago?"

"That was like three weeks ago,"

"It's still recent,"

"Jaehyun~" she tried to use the aegyo card on him by whining his name-which usually works but this time, he looked so determined and excited.

Well, once won't hurt. Just trust your man.

"Alright, Jae, I'll be in your care today,"

His sullen expression from before immediately changed. "Thank you!" He grinned enthusiastically while putting an arm around her.

"This will be the best date ever!"

"Um, wha-what do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean, sir. Your name isn't on the reservations."

Jaehyun looked pale as blood stopped flowing to his face.

"H-how can that be?" He looked so shocked, surprised and disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I double and triple checked, sir. Your name isn't here."

"But I already!" Jaehyun sighed. "I reserved this under my name. How can it be?"

"I'm sorry but if there's nothing anymore, please queue up in the line. We have lots of other customers to attend to,"

He walked back to where Eunseo was standing with a solemn expression. He looked down on the floor and thousands of ideas passed but he can't seem to grab any.

"What happened?" She asked, concerned.

"They said my name wasn't there,"

"Oh," she mumbled. "Oh!" She snapped her head towards him sadly.

"I'm sorry, you couldn't get to eat here even though you mentioned on going here a few times already."

"It's okay, let's just find somewhere else to eat."

"But-"

"Let's just go,"

•••

"This is better, right?"

The boyfriend eyed the restaurant Eunseo had taken him to. He hasn't been there before but he felt familiar with the restaurant's feel. It suited her taste completely.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

He was still sulking because of the reservation incident but once he saw how bright her face was when she ordered food, he cheered himself up.

"You're gonna love the food here."

He simply nodded.

"I came here a few times, and it's really good!"

"Do you usually come alone?"

"Yeah, sometimes with Doyoung but he always hang out with you guys, so I come by myself."

"You must really...love food,"

"Yup! Do you know that feeling when a food tastes so good that it just melts in your mouth and all that. You can't help but to let out these weird sounds."

"Like moans?"

She cleared her throat while agreeing silently.

"Pleasurable ones?"

She coughed at how he said it so freely.

"You get it already," she pursed her lips.

He chuckled playfully while putting a hand under his chin.

"I don't, though,"

"Jaehyun!"

"What?" He gave her a puzzled look.

"You," she grumbled. "I really want to hit you,"

"Sure," he smiled at her innocently. "I can be your punching bag, and you'll be my bolster to bed."

Eunseo was confused af as to why she can't seem to control herself every single time Jaehyun made some flirty joke.

"There are people around,"

"But I can only see you,"

"Ugh," she groaned.

"I feel the beat up all night and all day long because it runs in my blood."

"What the chipmunk, Jae?"

"And my blood tells me it craves you,"

"Oh God,"

"Even with the tip of my fingers, I'm drawn to you on the other side of the Earth."

"Stahhhhppp,"

"Girl, I'd like it if there was zero mile between us."

Eunseo got K.O.-ed by his last remark and embarrassedly covered her face. She was so embarrassed of him and how he can say all those when he usually isn't really good with flirty remarks.

"Young lad over there with the young girl,"

Both their attentions turned to an elder sitting a few tables away from them. Eunseo slightly bowed to give respect and to also apologize on behalf of Jaehyun.

"Enough of the sweet talk if you're not going to take her into marriage!"

Jaehyun broke into a shy smile and Eunseo felt like dying out of embarrassment. She looked down at the table while he rubbed his nape awkwardly.

"Do you have any tips, ahjummeoni? I've tried many times." he said jokingly but in such a serious tone.

"What's so hard about it? You kids are too advanced, get a room and do your business."

He went speechless at the suggestion whereas Eunseo hasn't even looked up for over a few minutes. The other customers in the restaurant either snorted, snickered or agreed.

"Ah...that's a bit," he replied nonetheless, though feeling overwhelmed.

"You should've stopped during the bolster part,"

•••

"Are you okay?"

Jaehyun touched Eunseo's shoulder when she got out of the toilet. She looked at him with a slight pout on her face.

"Yeah, the stain just won't come off. Sorry you had to wait long," she replied, dusting her shirt harshly.

"It looks kinda bad,"

"Nah, just a bit wet."

"But it was a sweet drink,"

"It'll dry,"

"Curse that person,"

"Hey! He didn't do it on purpose,"

"Yes, he did. Did you not see his face?"

"Did you?"

"Yes!"

"And?"

"He was acting, Eunseo. He planned this all, I mean, why would he bump into you in such a large spacious place?"

"Because he had to pass through?"

"No," Jaehyun hissed. "He was trying to get your number by suddenly bumping and spilling his drink over you. Then, he'd be acting sorry and then asks for your number because he wants to pay your laundry."

"Wow, Jae. That's how far you calculated? I only thought he bumped into me accidentally. Things can happen,"

"Sure, right, they do."

She gave him a look to stop being angry and he slowly let his guard down.

"It's our date today, let's just enjoy it, kay?"

He nodded while looking over her clothes.

Did that jerk threw all the contents on her or something?

"Hey, Seo, why don't you take off your sweater?"

"Huh?"

"It's too wet and dirty, we still have other places to go,"

"You're right," she agreed immediately and passed him her bag then entered the toilet again to take off the sweater.

When she came out, she was holding the sweater to her chest.

"What's wrong?"

"Well," she signalled to her body but Jaehyun didn't get it. So, she put away her hand and showed him. "It also got onto this," she pointed to her stained shirt.

"I am so going to kill that dumb stupid idiot of a fool." He grits his teeth.

Jaehyun took off his jacket and made her wear it despite her objections.

"It's cold outside, Jae."

"It's only a breeze,"

•••

"Are you sure you're not cold?"

Jaehyun hummed, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Here, hold my hand." Eunseo reached her hand to his hand and seized it.

He looked at their hands and smiled.

"You're warm,"

"They always say that,"

"Who?"

"My friends, you remember them?"

"The girls?"

"Yeah, those tall kids."

"You're tall too,"

"They're all over 170,"

"That doesn't matter,"

"They all call me short,"

"Tall or short, you look good, especially with me." He squeezed her hand.

"Tsk, sweet talker." She pursed her lips to stop herself from smiling.

"Let's go and find a bus. There's somewhere I want to show you,"

"Where?"

"It's a secret,"

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"I want it to be a surprise,"

"Can you not be such a sweet ass for once?"

"But I'm your sweet ass."

Suddenly, raindrops started to pour.

"Oh, it's raining,"

"It doesn't seem that heavy,"

Next, more raindrops pour and it got heavier by the second.

"Too early to say, huh?" She put out her palm and felt the rain.

"Let's go find shelter," he pulled her hand and they ran under the rain.

After ten minutes or so, they reached a bus stop.

"My clothes are drenched," Eunseo uttered and stood still. She slowly walked like a penguin to the bench. "Even your jacket, what to do?"

"It's okay," he said while squeezing the water from his shirt. Good thing he wore long sleeves.

"I don't think the rain is going to stop any soon," she said and stared at the raindrops on the glass wall at the bus stop.

"I agree," he mumbled then sat down on the bench.

"Do you think any bus will arrive?"

"Sure, it will. There has to be," he convinced her-and himself too.

"Right?" She mumbled, her eyes flickering from one lamp post to another.

"Yeah, be positive,"

"Are you cold, Jae?"

"Nah,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

"You look like you're shivering though."

"Okay, I lied. I feel cold. Hug me," he turned to her with a pout on his face.

She chuckled softly and inched closer to him and put her arms around him.

"Why are you so warm?"

"I'm a mammal,"

"Are you saying I'm cold blooded then?"

"No, just not warm."

"You know, there's a way to keep warm."

"Really?"

"Yeah," He pulled himself from the hug and smirked naughtily.

"What is it?" She looked at him warily. Surely, Jaehyun wasn't going to do anything weird in public-even though no one was barely around. And surely, it wasn't the first thing she had in mind when she saw his face.

"This,"

He leaned close to her until their foreheads touched.

"This?"

"Nope, this." He suddenly breathed in her face and she made a face immediately.

"You're disgusting," she pushed him off and wiped her face.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Says the one who thought of something dirty,"

"When did I?" She looked at him, flustered.

"I saw your face, Missy."

"What face?"

Jaehyun clicked his tongue and caressed her cheek affectionately. "Your....y'know face,"

"Are you drunk?"

"Still doesn't change the fact you are gorgeous."

"Jaehyun,"

"I love you,"

"...I know,"

"I love you,"

"I know,"

"I love you,"

"I love you too,"

She scrunched her face at him as he leaned close. He got shocked when she suddenly stood up, making him lose his balance.

"The bus! The bus is here!"

•••

"Kids,"

Eunseo stirred awake as soon as she heard that voice. She opened her eyes to meet with a man which she guessed was the bus driver.

She noticed how her head was on Jaehyun's shoulder and his head was on hers. That's why her head felt heavy.

"Yes?"

"Are you kids not getting off?"

"Pardon?"

Jaehyun woke up soon after when she kept on moving.

"This is the last stop. I'm going to go back home,"

"Excuse me?!"

With that, the two lovers were forced to get off the bus and they walked hand in hand.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?"

"For everything,"

"Everything?"

"Today's date is a failure."

He sighed deeply.

"It's not,"

"You can say anything but it still can't change the fact this date is the worst ever,"

"Jae,"

"The reservation was gone, some dude spilled his drink on you, it rained, we missed our stop and we're effing lost."

She stopped walking and made him face her-her hands cupping his cheeks.

"Listen here, Jung Jaehyun," he stared right at her. "Even if we're literally lost and who knows where we are now, I don't think today is the worst date. No date is bad when I'm with you,"

"Tsk, I thought I was the only sweet talker."

"Shush," she pinched his cheeks slightly. "I had a lot of fun today. You were really busy, and I appreciate the fact you still had the time to be going on a date. We made good memories today, don't you remember?"

"Like what?"

"Like...you flirting."

"That's all?"

"I can't recall anything in this time and hour."

"Tsk," he pursed his lips and looked like he was sulking.

"Hey! I wasn't lying when I said I had fun today, okay?"

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

Seeing how his expression wasn't changing, Eunseo stood on her toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

At first, the kiss was sweet and gentle. Next thing she knew, Jaehyun took the lead and the kiss turned more passionate. One of his hands was on her neck and the other on her cheek. Eunseo, on the other hand, was puttered in his hands. Her arms circling his neck.

After a few minutes, they broke the kiss. He rested his head on the crook of her neck, nuzzling close. She could feel his hot breath every now and then.

"What do you suppose we do now?"

"Why?"

"Are you thinking of spending the night out here?"

"Well, no,"

"Let's go find somewhere to stay the night,"

"A hotel?"

"Do you mind?"

"Do you?"

"No weird things,"

"I won't touch you if you won't let me," he ruffled her hair and pulled her close to him.

"Unless you want me to?" He winked at her and instead, received a nudge on the ribs.

"Don't challenge me,"

"I love challenges though,"

•••

Bonus #4

Q : Which song do you guys like in NCT DREAM's new album?

A: I really love Walk You Home and My Page is fun.

DIA and PRISTIN cameback

PRISTIN's SCHXXL OUT album is gold

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

169K 13.2K 70
In which, Doyoung is a sender and Jaehyun is one of the admins. [for twitter users, use #dojaenctconfessions for feedbacks! ill retweet it]
63.2K 2K 13
❝Why does he smile at me like that?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
263K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...
87.5K 3K 41
LOVE AGAIN | 다시 사랑하다 in which a girl unknowingly befriends a famous idol only to find herself get tangled up in his group ( nct members x fem.oc ) ...