Song Siblings

•••

"Song Eunseo!"

The said girl almost face palmed herself. She had hear her full name being called for the whole day. She had only just gotten out of the restaurant. Once she lifted her head, her expression turned into rage.

"Did you just call me Song Eunseo?!" She yells angrily.

The boy who had call her name froze for a few seconds before grinning. "Ah, Noona~" he whined cutely. He held her arm and batted his eyelashes.

"Seriously, you. Is that how you address your sister?"

"Fine, hello, noona." He bows down before pulling her in his arms. "I've gotten taller!" he beamed happily.

She just laughs. "Alright, Seonho. I get it." She pats his back as he let her go.

The tall boy turns to look at the boys and his expression brightens when he sees Doyoung. "Oh, hyung!" He waves his hand excitedly.

"Is that you, Seonho?" Doyoung asks. "You've gotten really...tall." he says, meeting eyes with the younger boy who was already as tall as he is. "Do kids really grow this fast?"

"Oh, guys. This is Seonho. He's my younger brother. He's currently third year in middle school." Eunseo introduces him to the others.

"Is one of them your boyfriend?" Seonho whispers in his sister's ear. "Oh god, not you too!" She sighs, smacking his arm.

"Are you sure he's in third year? He looks like the same age as us."

"How is he so tall?"

"Ten, I'm taller, aren't I?"

"Shut up, Johnny."

"He's cute."

Eunseo turns to her brother. "Where are you staying?" She asks, considering the ten boys are now residing in her home for the time being.

"Oh...at a friend's house." He answers.

"Who?"

"...I'm not a baby, noona."

"You are, in my eyes," she looks at him with sparkling eyes.

"Whatever," he shrugs.

"Where are you going?"

"To meet a friend."

"Who?"

"You won't know even if I tell you."

"Just tell me,"

"Guanlin hyung."

"He's a hyung?"

"Yes, he's a friend." Seonho smiles flatly at his sister.

"Okay, then." Eunseo nods then suddenly, Seonho leans close to her face. "What?" She blurts out.

"You cut your hair, noona?" He asks and brushes the bangs back to their place. He fixes her hair and smiles sweetly. "You look pretty,"