Hurt

Jaehyun's dimples are to die for

•••

"I kinda feel sorry for her,"

The boys at the table looked at Yuta who just confessed.

"Now, you feel sorry for her?" Doyoung snapped at him.

"Hey!" Yuta exclaimed. "At least I didn't blatantly ignore her greeting me,"

Then, their attention diverted to Ten who was minding his own business with his phone. He heard everything but clearly doesn't want to comment.

"You're so childish, do you know that?" Taeil told Ten but he still feigned ignorance.

"Um,"

All of the boys head turned to the sudden source of voice. Eunseo stiffened for a second before spotting Doyoung in the middle of the boys.

"I'm going out," she said. She was currently dressed in a black cardigan with a grey shirt and jeans.

"Where?" Doyoung asked and she was about to reply, but decided to walk over to him and whisper.

"When will you be back?" Doyoung asked.

"You guys will probably have lunch together," She mumbled. "So, around 6?" She accidentally glanced Ten's way which he didn't even spare a look at her. She slumped a bit, feeling down.

Her best friend was ignoring her.

"Six? You're going to be gone until evening?"

"Yes,"

"Alone?" He asked and she nodded.

"Alright, be safe," he reminded while she only nodded again.

"Is it Sir Kang?" Taeil spoke and she snapped her head towards him. A smile appearing across her lips.

"You're involved too?" She asked him excitedly.

"Yeah, I just stopped by here. Let's go together ," Taeil said, standing up and taking his backpack with him. He smiled at Jaehyun mockingly. He knew what he was doing. He wanted Jaehyun to get over from being such a coward.

When they got outside the house, she became much more relaxed. Eunseo's face got much more brighter and livelier than an hour ago.

"Sorry for Ten, by the way," Taeil apologized.

"He's just pissed at me, I get it." She replied.

"He's being a brat," he said.

"Nah, he's hurt,"

"Of what?"

"Me? I kinda bailed him out?"

"You didn't, he's overreacting,"

"...I don't know,"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just... a bit lonely,"