Unright 100K!❤

their outfits on KPMA made them look like grooms!

•••

"Would you guys hurry up?"

Doyoung ushered the others who were busy checking out the mirror.

"We don't have all the time jn the world, guys! If I miss my one and only baby sister's wedding, I'm gonna combust!"

Ten snickered at Doyoung's remark, passing by him, "She ain't even a baby and literally not your sister."

"Is it just me or it's getting hot here?" Johnny asked himself as he fixed his hair for the nth time. "Maybe it's my hotness,"

"Honestly, I'm not even worried about us getting late," Yuta uttered, buttoning his shirt.

"Yeah, it's the groom and bride you should be worried about," Taeyong added while giving each of the boys a white rose.

"You know those two don't really follow traditions and stuff. I'm not even surprised if they're gonna be smooching somewhere." Kun said and an amused chuckled followed.

"That's why I want you to hurry!" Doyoung yelled frustratedly, eyeing every single person in the room.

"It's our first time together in so long and we're already getting yelled by the nagging old man." Hansol laughed, swinging his arm around the latter while Doyoung huffed, completely annoyed.

"Just like old times," Ten mumbled, cracking a wide smile seeing all of his friends minus Eunseo and Jaehyun with a fond gaze.

"Let's go, gays!"

•••

"I feel like puking,"

Eunseo fanned herself as she stared at her beautiful reflection in the mirror.

"You'll be fine, sweetie." Eunseo's mother pat her shoulder, admiring her daughter's appearance as the bride of the wedding.

Eunseo turned around, giving her mother a worried look, "It's not too late to back down, right?"

Her mother clicked her tongue at her daughter and slightly pinched her side, making Eunseo squirm in her seat.

"If you run, there's gonna be a replacement in ten seconds, trust me. Your future husband is a stud," Eunjoo, Eunseo's sister reminded while arranging the flowers in her own daughter's hand. The little girl was going to be a flower girl for Eunseo's wedding.

"Oh, shut up," Eunseo mumbled under her breath, giving her sister a stink eye.

"You already look so pretty but sadly, your personality is still pretty bad, noona." Seonho snorted at how Eunseo was acting.

"I'm just nervous, okay?"

•••

"Why are you guys so late? I almost died waiting for you,"

Ten shrugged his shoulders, "No 'cause if you were, you'll never get married today, idiot."

Jaehyun pursed his lips and looked at the rest of his friends.

"Ignoring that you were late, I'm glad all of you could come today." Jaehyun confessed, a relieved smile plastered on his handsome face.

"Anything for the groom," Sicheng said, grabbing the bowl of popcorn on the table and having all of them to himself.

"Thanks, Sicheng although I don't appreciate you finishing those." Jaehyun could only smile with fond as he watched his friends making a mess in the room.

"You've come a long way, Jung Jaehyun." Doyoung mumbled as he pat both of Jaehyun's shoulders and fixed his collar.

"Yeah, I can't believe he's getting married already, our Jaehyunnie!" Johnny fake wailed as he hugged the younger, almost choking him.

With loud laughter, the rest of the boys joined in the big hug and Jaehyun swore he saw Taeyong and Doyoung shed a few tears but decided to keep quiet about it.

•••

"You look beautiful," Jaehyun whispered lovingly when he reached out for Eunseo from her father.

"You too," Eunseo answered without thinking while a light pink shade blushed upon her cheeks.

Jaehyun chuckled amused, realizing that he wasn't the only one nervous as her hands were shaking in his touch.

Biting down a smile, Jaehyun gripped onto her hands tightly and rubbed her knuckles, assuring her which calmed her down.

The guests were busy talking and whispering to themselves how pretty and good looking the couple was and how loving their gazes towards each other.

During the vow exchange, Eunseo can't help but feel her hands sweating  while Jaehyun gazed at her fondly. She was too occupied with his warm eyes that she didn't even notice it was her turn.

Eunseo stumbled on her words and also heard a few snickers from the guest' side—which she concluded came from Ten, of course.

"I do,"

Jaehyun's smile widened as he leaned in close to his now wife, taking in her pretty features and the way she looks back at him with the same loving gaze.

"I love you so much," he whispered under his breath as their lips met. The kiss was more of a peck and was short. Jaehyun kissed her again and this time longer and certainly deeper.

The two broke apart after hearing Doyoung faking a cough while muttering incoherent words.

•••

Thank you for reading Unright!!!

I can't believe it already has 100k reads!!! I hoped you guys enjoyed this small bonus of them getting married.
~^O^~

❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚