Propose [BONUS]

Ik you guys don't read the author notes,
So I'll write it here

Thank you so much for loving this story.

i appreciate all your votes and comments.

This story has reached 8K reads and 700+ votes and I love you guys so much!!!

This is the last bonus.

•••

"Jagi,"

"Yeah?" Eunseo turned to look at Jaehyun who was sitting across her on the floor with a few albums around him.

"I think I lost it,"

"What?" she crawled over him and took the album he had in his hand.

"Our memories,"

"What?" she asked, looking confused.

"You remember that one note I saved in here?"

"I guess, why?"

"I think I left it somewhere,"

"Jae, if you want me to search for it, just say it."

"Please?"

"Where'd you put it?" she stood up and dusted her bottom.

"It's somewhere around the balcony and by the study table, or maybe near the wardrobe."

"Why'd you bring it to so much places?"she complained but still went upstairs to look for her boyfriend's belonging.

Jaehyun looked at her figure until she disappeared. He quickly got up and headed to the sofa where he hid the most important thing for that night. He planned it thoroughly for the past month.

He didn't even realize it took a freaking whole month just for this to happen, but it finally is. Jaehyun was glad he picked a pretty date too.

It was their 1270 days together.

He didn't count it, he just calculated.

He wanted it to be special.

When he had the small velvet box, he smiled to himself. He was going to make it the best surprise for Eunseo.

"JAE!"

He flinched a bit, startled by her sudden yell.

"Are you sure it's upstairs?"

"Yeah, I stayed there for a long time, remember?" He replied, fondling with the box and went back to where the albums were. It was half his pictures and half hers and the rest with both of them. He arranged the albums and slipped a piece of paper in one of the pictures in the three albums.

Jaehyun put the albums in order and made sure that would be the first thing she saw once she got down. He smirked triumphantly at his successful plan.

"Jagi, I found it!" he yelled and he could hear her exaggerated sigh from upstairs. She climbed downstairs in a hurry and he hid beside the stairs, so she doesn't instantly see him.

"You made me search upstairs but you already found it, such a good boyfriend you are." she said and went back to her original position. She stopped in front of the arranged albums since it looked weird. Why would he even open the albums? Then, she spotted the scribbles on a few of the pages on the album.

Eunseo crouched down and read the papers. She froze on her spot while reading the same sentence for the nth time.

Jaehyun came out from his hiding place and went in front of her-in between the albums then knelt down on one knee. He knew it was cliché and all but that was the best he could do at the time.

He held out the velvet box in his hand and she slowly lifted her face from the album when she heard him clear his throat. For how calm and composed he looked at the time, if she was more closer, she could clearly hear his rapid heartbeat.

"Song Eunseo," he breathed out.

He stared into her eyes, feeling nervous all over. It all vanished when he saw the tears welling up in her eyes.

"Are you crying?" he asked, flabbergasted. He didn't expect this situation or this kind of reaction from her. She immediately covered her face and wiped the tears. Then, she looked back at him-her hands still covering her face.

"It wasn't supposed to go like this," he was about to put down the box and embrace her but she stopped him and urged him to continue.

He heaved, "Okay, Eunseo, it's our 1720th day since our first day,"

"You keep track?" she chuckled, her lips curving into a smile.

"Not really, but it's out 1720th day and I think we've known each other too well that I actually know what you're thinking right now,"

"You do?"

"Yeah, you want me to get to the end," she seemed surprised but nodded vigorously anyways.

"So, Eunseo, will you marry me?" he opened the velvet box and showed her the ring but before she even managed to take a look at it-Eunseo had jumped on him excitedly, her arms clinging onto him and they both fell down on the floor. Jaehyun laid on the floor while staring down at her lovingly.

"Is it a yes?"

"Yes, dummy, it's a yes,"

"So, let's marry?"

"Let's marry,"

•••