Ramyun Date

•••

Eunsseo : hi! Is this Kun?

KunQian : yeah

Eunsseo : um Kun? I know a place that sells very delicious ramyun here.

Eunsseo : do you want to eat there?

Eunsseo : I mean, would you like to?

Eunsseo : my treat

Eunsseo : as a sign of friendship

Eunsseo : don't take this the wrong way

Eunsseo : I just wanted to treat you since you were the one who paid for the chicken last time

Eunsseo : it's okay if you don't want to go alone with me

Eunsseo : I'm completely fine with that.

KunQian : I'd like to actually

KunQian : where do you want to meet?

Eunsseo : are you actually saying yes?

KunQian : yeah

Eunsseo : It's 10 minutes from school

KunQian : cool. I'll see you there in half an hour?

Eunsseo : YEs

Eunsseo : okay. I'll see you. Bye

•••

Eunseo covered her face with her pillow and screamed her lungs out. "I can't believe this!" She squealed in a muffled voice.

"Oh my, I have to get ready. I have to," she stood up in a haste.

"What should I wear?"

"What about my hair?

"Should I tie it up? Or just let it go?"

"Should I wear flats or sneakers?"

"Should I bring a jacket?"

"Do I need to bring an umbrella?"

"What should I wear?!"

Her door was burst open as soon as she finished saying that, revealing the Angel of Light with a distressed face.

"Why are you screaming, woman?"

"W-what?" She accidentally stuttered.

"Cut it down, please. I have sensitive ears." Doyoung glared at his cousin before shutting the door.

"He's so sensitive these days." She grumbled. "He must be on his period."

She turned to look at the mirror and eventually squealed again. "What should I wear?"

"What do you mean? Are you going on a date?!" The door burst open again, Doyoung with a confused face.

Eunseo landed on her bed out of shock. "Can't you knock?" She gritted her teeth.

Doyoung leaned on the door, eyeing his cousin. "Don't tell me you are actually having a date." He looked at her in disbelief. Eunseo rolled her eyes and pushed himself out of her room.

"It is none of your bussiness."

"It is!"

"No, it's not,"

"It is!"

"What exactly do you want, Doyoung?!"

"Who are you going with?"

"I'm not telling," she stick out her tongue.

"It's either you tell me or you ain't leaving this house."

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Tell me," he stared daggers at her.

"It's Kun!" She slammed the door close. Doyoung stood outside her door with his mouth agape.

"Eunseo is having a date with Kun?"

"The Qian Kun I know?"

"What is going on with the world? Is it sick?"

"This calls for desperate measures," he snapped his fingers.

"I can hear you from here!" Eunseo exclaimed, startling him but he glared at her door.

"Just you wait," he mumbled under his breath.

•••

"Am I going to be alright?" Eunseo asks herself, her hand on top of her chest, on her heart. She feels like she's on her toes. The excitement and thrill she's experiencing scares her.

She fixed her hair for the umpteenth time already.

She wore a black flannel shirt paired with shorts and tights. She was trying her best to dress comfortable like she always does.

When she reached the ramyun restaurant, she had seen Kun leaning on the lamp post with his phone. Surprisingly, Kun was wearing matching outfits but with a red flannel shirt.

She approached him and tapped his shoulder. He lifted his head from his phone and smiled at her. He also looked surprised by the sudden matching outfits. He just chuckled while Eunseo felt like dying there. Seeing Kun smile sent her heart beating fast. It felt like she was running a marathon and she didn't like it. She wished to be more calm in front of Kun.

When she first thought of recommending the ramyun place, she thought of all possible possibilities. Like she could meet someone from school. What she didn't expect was to actually meet them right as soon as the both of them entered the restaurant.

"Oh, Kun?" The boy sitting at the table to their left greeted them with his famous dimple smile. "You're here too, Eunseo."

Abort mission. I repeat. Abort mission!!!

•••