Festival (part 1)

I recently discovered this gif. Ten's too adorable.

Have this ray of sunshine too

I'm so happy to see him. SM what you doin?

•••

"Are you ready, kids?"

"Aye, aye, captain."

Eunseo stops to stare at the three teenage boys who answered her.  "O...kay," she starts to walk and lead the group to her former school, where the festival is. She was wearing the jacket Seungcheol gave her yesterday. She promised him she wore it, she just hopes that her friends actually wear it too. It's not like this was the first time she got tricked. They once promised to go to school early at 6 but she was the only one who showed up. The others came during the bell and got detention.

She had tied her hair into a low ponytail. Her bangs were in the way. They have gotten a bit too long but she just swipes it to the side.

She spots two girls walking in front of her, arm in arm. She could recognize them just from their backs.

"Min. Kyung. Won!" Eunseo exclaims loudly. The two girls ran to her then hugged her.

"I missed you," Minkyung says and Kyungwon nods.

"Me too," Eunseo smiles. "I see you guys are wearing it too," she points out to the identical jackets they were wearing.

"Didn't Mingyu told you? All of us are wearing it." Kyungwon says.

"Seungcheol did. But I didn't believe him cuz you guys are liars." Eunseo says bluntly. "As expected from Song Leader," Minkyung teased. Eunseo cringed from the nickname. No matter how many times people call her that, she can't get used to it.