Love is in the Air: O2L and M...

By o2l_is_life15

*YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE STORY* You and Connor had the perfect relationship until Jc starts.. liking you?? Do... More

The secret
fight with Connor
movies with Jc
Confused
The back together..
Jc confesses
Double date with Connor.
Jc confronts to Connor
Stuff spirals out of control
Gonna tell the haters!
clearing things up!
meeting....MATTHEW ESPINOSA?!?!
Going to Florida!
Going to the Beach!
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 1
Meeting the Magcon guys! part 2 with a heartbreak?
PlayList LIVE!!!
Love Triangle
Jc and Matt ask me out..?!
My date w/ Matthew
My date w/ Jc!
Back to L.A
Six Flags
WHAATTTT???????
Truth or Dare video... #awkward and more drama
Clubs and a horrible accident
Jc and Matt..
ummm...
Jc is back and Matt and Cameron are leaving
Breaking the news
Bye bye L.A, Hello Va
NEW BOOK! (part 2 "Torn Between 2")

1 month Anniversary!

732 12 3
By o2l_is_life15

4 days later...

I woke up this morning to the best day ever! It was me and Jc 1 month anniversary. I know a month isnt that big of a deal. But it meant i get to spend a whole day with Jc. I got up and made me some breakfast then went upstairs to get ready. Jc was picking me up at 12:00 and it was already 10:45ish. I took a shower and got out to go pick out my outfit. It took me a while because i wanted to wear something cute! ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119067720 ) i was all finished getting ready. But right before i went to go downstairs to wiat for Jc i checked myself in the mirror one last time and slid on my ring with a "J" on it, symbolizong Jc. He got it for me the other day. Hes so sweet i thought to myself. I grabbed my purse and phone. It went off as i grabbed it and it was a text from Matt.

M: hey, Happy 1 month anniversary :)

Y/N: thansk! but how do you know about that?

M: your instagram, twitter and Jc's twitter.

Y/N: oh right

M: what are you gonna do?

Y/N: i dont know, Jc is coming to pick me up.

M: wait how? he has a broken arm and leg.

Y/N: he got his cast off the day after you guys left, his leg wasnt the baddly damaged so he was all good. So now he has a broken arm and he gets off Monday. (today was thursday)

M: oh ok, well love ya, hope you have a good day.

Y/N: love you too and thanks! After i sent the text i looked up and saw Jc walking up to my door. I looked in the mirror while walking to the door. I heard the doorbell ring. I open the door and see a cute Jc, with a blue cast, a beanie and his everyday outfit, and a red rose!  (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119069742 ) he had such a cute, shyish smile on his face.

Y/N: aw dont you look cute!

J: no you look cuter. He said and put his hand on my waist, lightly, and kissed me. "here this is for you." he said and handed me the rose.

Y/N: aw thank you Jc! i went into the kitchen, grabbed a cup filled it with water and put the rose in it.

J: hey we are kind of matching today!

Y/N: haha yeah we are! so where are going?

J: thats a suprise! he took my hand and lead me out the front door to his car. he opened the door for me and let me on then shut it. He went around the car and got in on his side. "here i got you something!" he said and handed me of what look like a cd. I opened it and it was a cd! a cd he made with all of my favorite songs on it! 

Y/N: aw Jc! thank you! i said and popped in the cd and blared it in the car with the windows rolled down. I was having so much fun and the day was just begininng. We went go karting, even though he had a broken arm, he did it for me!  we also went to the arcade there and then we went to go see a movie, went out to eat, and walked on the beach. and just talked for hours. It was around 5:00 when we started to head back to the car.

J: hey y/n, um i have one more suprise. he said and gave me a nervous smile.

Y/N: oh ok, what are we doing.

J: im not telling! he giggled and drove off. I was wondering where we were going because we were going down a road that i have never seen before. We soon arrived at some old abandoned buliding.

Y/N: um what are we doing here?

J: this is the suprise. he said and parked the car.

Y/N: an old building?

J: shut up. he smiled and hit my knee. I got out of the car and followed him to the door. it was locked. He then slid open the door. i crawled under the door and it was pitch black. Jc cracked the door and took his phone out to give light. I saw there were shelves and it look liked it could be like a drug store or something. But the building was quite tall. It was interesting. I kept following him and we got to a door and there was light on the other side and we walked in and saw a spiral staircase to the right of us. He put his phone away and grabbed my hand. I followed him up the spiral stairs and when we reached the top we got to a hallway with a door at the end. Jc covered up my eyes and lead me down the hallway. We walked through a door and i felt heat, so i was guessing we were outside. he lead me a little further then un covered my eyes. I saw a picnic blanket, candles, picnic basket. Just like our first date!

Y/N: oh my gosh Jc! is this supposed to be like our first date?

J: yeah! is that ok?

Y/N: i love it! i turned around and he was right behind me. smiling down at me. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. he put his arms around my waist and kissed back. i pulled away, looked at him and smiled. I turned back around to our picnic blanket. I sat down and he sat beside me. As he was getting the food out i looked at our view. the sun was just setting behind  a view of L.A! it was beautiful! 

J: hey and this time its not pizza, its spaghetti!

Y/N: yum! i said and grabbed the plastic contaier of spaghetti. He giggled at me because of how hungry i acted. I smiled back. I started eating the spaghetti and me and Jc talked and talked th night away. It was getting late and we were about to leave when Jc stopped me form getting up.

J: y/n, can i tell you something?

Y/N: sure!

J: well, i have been thinking about this for a while but kept trying to ignore it but i cant help by not asking you this, but.. did you ever date Matt or Cam when you were dating me?

Y/N: what? no, why would you think that? i was shocked that he thougth i would do that

J: i dont know, i knew you wouldnt but i was in the hospitial for so long, and i dont know, sorry.

Y/N: no Jc, not at all. I would never do that.

J: ok, well do they kiss better then me?

Y/N: huh?

J: well remember you kissed Cameron right infront of my face? and you and Matt kissed when you went on a date

Y/N: oh right, um i dont know, let me see. I said and leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him as he laid down. It was getting intense, but i stopped myself before it got too intense. I pulled back and looked down athim as he looked up at me, with me still on top of his chest. "definetly way better then them!" i said and kissed his nose. He smiled and kissed my nose back. I got off of him and helped him grab our stuff and he dropped me back off at my place. He walked me to my front door and kissed me goodbye. I walked in and went upstairs to take a shower. 

After i got out of the shower i got a phone call from my mom..? 

Y/N: hello?

M: hey sweety, how are you?

Y/N: um im good. why?

M: what? i cant call my daughter to ask if shes ok?

Y/N: no its fine, its just random.

M: oh well i didnt really call you to ask if you were ok.

Y/N: oh then whats up?

M: well you know how we are paying for your house until you come up with the money and get a good job in November?

Y/N: yeah?

M: well we cant pay for it right now. 

Y/N: oh, so your saying i can live here anymore?

M: well just not right now. In Novemember you can move back out and we can take all the money out og the college your supposed to be going to right now. They wont give us the money till november at the moment because of some things we need ot do right now.

Y/N: oh, well ok, where am i going to live?

M: we were hoping you can come live here with us for now? if thats ok

Y/N: yeah thats fine. but in my mind i was kind of freaking out, i was gonna miss Jc and everything.

M: ok good. You hvae to be out of your house by next saturday.

Y/N: um ok. Thanks mom. But what about Jc?

M: well you can work out a long distance relationship right?

Y/N: mom, im supposed to do that for 4 months? especially when he will be here in L.A when i will be on the other side of the country in Virgina.

M: well talk to Jc about it first.

Y/N: ok thanks Mom. But i will definetly be moving back here right?

 M: i promise you, you will

Y/N: pk well night mom

M: night sweety. I couldnt believe this. I may have seemed cool. But as soon as things were fine and under control. I have to move. I just went to bed so i could go talk to Jc about it tomorrow.

I was about to go to bed but i texted Jc first.

Y/N: hey Coffee tomorrow morning at starbucks, around 10?

J: sure, why? 

Y/N: um i have to tell you something, but dont worry about it.

J: um ok, night bby

Y/N: night! I set my phone down and went to bed.

Ok so i will be ending this fan fic now, a couple more chapters will be up and then i will be making a part 2 to this fan fic of her living in VA. :) if thats ok

instagram: @zayyumm_bae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
66.1K 1.5K 85
Brittany was just a normal, everyday girl who wanted the best of her teenage years. A care free life that evolved tons of partying and boys! Brittany...
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...