The Bad Boy's Journal

By HeyItsJovana

"Have we met before?" Those were the words that seemed to echo through the very depths of our souls. Elena Sm... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
THANK YOU ♡
COVER

Chapter 30

206 32 72
By HeyItsJovana

Elena's POV

"Don't tell me what to do unless you're naked princessa." He smirks whilst my jaw just slacks.

"It's important." I sigh and he nods taking a seat on the sofa. "It has been stupid of me not to listen." I begin with the slightest bit of hope I had that situation out of context. "Can you tell me what really happened? I want you to say what you had in mind when you said 'but'."

"Well took you long enough," he huffs. "I don't know how much longer I could've kept ignoring you to get you to talk to me." Diego chuckles. Well played Matthews I must say.

"Right I'm sorry but you still kissed!" I shriek before recomposing myslef. I clear my throat and end up speaking in a few baritones lower, "You kissed her?"

"No princessa," Diego sighs and runs his fingers through his hair. "She kissed me and in that very second you appeared out of nowhere before I even had the chance to pull away. She was a total stranger."

"Oh but what about the girl on the phone?" I raise my eyebrows and place a hand on my hip glaring right at him.

"Is someone jealous." Diego laughs and I swat him on the shoulder.

"Who is she?" I deadpan. Yeah okay so maybe I'm too serious but I need to know.

"Violet, my sister, the one I was supposed to visit this weekend... did you eavesdrop on my conversation?" He stands there shell-shocked.

"No, not eavesdropped." I chuckle nervously. Just observing my surroundings...

"You know," he begins and walks closer towards me, backing me up against the wall and trapping me in between his muscular arms. He leans his head closer until his minty breath fans my neck and sends tingles through my body. He says in a husky voice, "I think you want me." I think I need you.

Instead of my knees feeling weak, I have a newfound confidence. Diego, I'm turning the tables. I bring my arms up and around his neck. He sleeps without a shirt so I slowly trace his biceps and chest. Gulping he looks at me with wide eyes and that's when I take it up the final notch.

I place a kiss on his neck beacuse well who said guys had to be dominant? Whispering gently into his ear, "And what if I do?"

I poke his chest and duck under his arms. I switch the lights off and pop into bed. "You actaully thought I was serious Matthews." I arch my head back in laughter.

"I was hoping, I want you too." He smiles sheepishly and my heart skips a beat. I stare at him with wide eyes and blink a few times, trying to contain that smile within me but I cannot. "Hah you thought Smith!"

Yes I did! Fuck me sideways, I embarrassed myslef even though, technically, we both did.

Diego's POV

"I was hoping, I want you too." I give her a total sappy smile and I'm ecstatic when I see she reciprocates my actions. Is she into me like I'm into her? Or was that little act before this her attempt to seduce me because it's sure as hell working. She had me embarrassed right there when I stood motionless so it's only natural I do the same, "Hah you thought Smith!"

Elena is no doubt embarrassed and she shrinks into her sheets while I shift on the sofa. "Do you want the bed, Matthews?" She asks in a sleepy voice. It's ironic because not five minutes ago she was all confident, energized and acting sexy as hell.

"Depends," I pause and climb on the bed and under the sheets next to her. "Can I get the girl and a side of cuddles?"

"You've already captivated me." She mutters so faintly even I'm amazed as to how I heard it. Maybe I've got werewolf instincts? But she likes me? She does, right?

"Goodnight princessa, mind if I you know..." My voice trails of nervously.

"Since when do you follow rules Diego?" She chuckles and turns around into my hold reassuring me it's fine to cuddle with her.

"I'll always follow rules when it comes to you." I honestly whisper and there's a sparkle in her eye that has my head in the gutter.

"I know, goodnight." Princessa says and I pull her deeper into my hold. One day I just may be lucky enough to call her mine, my princessa. That is, if she's into me. Though I mean, who isn't? Her, beacuse she's different! But she said I had her captivated. That doesn't mean a thing.

"Yes it does." I retort out loud.

"Stop talking to yourself, you're crazy." Elena mumbles into my shoulder.

"For you." I wink and then realise she can't see me.

"Yeah right, now shut up I want to sleep." She yawns and puts her hands under her head.

"Make me." I smirk.

"Goodnight Matthews."

~•~•~•~•~•~

I sleepily sway my hand all over the nightstand to switch off the alarm.

"Woah how did we get here?" I silently chuckle at the sight of Elena on me, her body is radiating an alluring warmth. A warmth I crave everyday, her touch, and only hers.

Wrapping my arms around her she snuggles deeper into my neck and I involuntarily smile, "We need to get up."

"Fuck this waking up at 7 am thing."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Elena's POV

"Oh look Diego, that's where you were born!" I chirp when I see the zoo sign. Yes we've been to so many landmarks and well our next stop is the zoo.

"I definitely agree." Steven gives me a high five and Diego just rolls his eyes at us.

"Love let's go I want to see the crocs!" Mia exclaims and pulls Steven away from us. Well looks like it's just Diego and I, Daniel is off with some new chick. Anastasia? I don't really know her name, whoops.

"I want to check out your cousins." I say and Diego just furrows his eyebrows at me. "Oh gosh Diego you're so thick sometimes, I was talking about the monkey exhibit."

"Alright as long as we check out your ancestors too, you know, the piranhas." He smirks and I had that one coming.

We make our way to the monkeys and I take a couple of selfies with my monkey buds while Diego buys some food.

"Give me some!" I reach out for the chips bag in Diego's hands but he swiftly dodges me and places it behind his back.

"I'll need a kiss first." He smirks and backs up against the cage. At that instant a monkey starts tugging on the bag. I laugh hysterically, it seems like Diego's losing! "What the fuck give me my bag you baboon butt."

Next, the monkey lands a straight spit on Diego's face and Diego let's go of the bag in horror.

Bringing my hands up to my mouth i gasp, "I'm not kissing that!" I laugh even more than before, tears forming in my eyes.

"He did what?" Steven bursts out laughing along with Mia and I as Diego just stands there in fury. "Should've given him what he wanted dude."

"Hey, yeah okay we'll be there in five." Diego talks into the phone. "It's Daniel, they want us at the exit. London Dungeon is next."

"I've always wanted to go there!" I chime happily.

"To see dead people and coffins and cages?" Diego asks.

"Well I'm looking at you everyday aren't I." I smirk.

"I'll have you know I'm not dead, not yet. Though I just might die if I have you around me all the time." He says.

"Excuse you but I bring life, you're nothing without me. And for the record I'm interested in hearing about the past and myths so that's why I want to go." I do a sassy hair flip and walk past him, sashaying those hips like God commanded me to do so. What are you doing with your life? I don't know and I don't care, it's fun.

Diego's POV

"She looks hella sexy." I smirk.

"And you are hella whipped." Mia chuckles and only then do I realise I had said that out loud.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"This is creepy." I whisper in Elena's ear at the sight of several cringey costumes. People are reenacting the past.

We move on forwards to a ride called Descent. My heart drops as I see the freaky lift. Elena pulls me inside before I get the chance to refuse.

We descend into the heart of the Dungeon. I hear the grinding cogs as the winches strain, gulping in fear I see Elena smirking at me. The floor boards started moving and I heard a couple of screams, maybe my very own? Can you blame me? I hate tight, dark places filled with lots of people.

The lift creaks under the weight and I clench my fists praying that this would be over soon. As if on cue the lift stops and I let out a breath, I get out before everybody else when some idiot jumps out of nowhere. Shrieking I land a punch to his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Well they could've put a little more effort in that security office." I speak for myslef as Elena gets in the bed. She's mad we got kicked out because of me. Long story short I dragged her in too. "I'm sorry, I know you were really looking forward to it."

"It's alright, we have a free day on day 4 and it's only day 2." She smiles at me but I know I messed up.

"Hey I know I messed up, how about I take you out for ice cream?" I ask in hopes to cheer her up and she gives me the 'are you crazy' look.

"We can't sneak out." She deadpans seriously.

"Please princessa those are just suggestions." I sigh and grab her hand. She smiles at me brightly before rummaging for something to wear. I would've told her she looked just perfect in those sweats but oh well society won't accept it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Elena's POV

I fiddle with my charm bracelet that I've now gotten to accept. Diego put it on my wrist today saying it was still a part of me. He's right.

"What's on that pretty little mind of yours?" He inquires with a perfect smile and I blush slightly.

"Your w-water." The waitress furrows her eyebrows at me. Her sapphire eyes drag my attention, they're awfully close to mine. She dyes her hair blonde however you can still see the brown roots close to her scalp.

I clear a strand of hair with my hand before saying a thank you. The waitress nods and wipes a tear from her face before walking away quickly.

"What's up with her?" I wonder out loud to Diego and he shrugs taking a sip of his coke.

He winks at me, "Like what you see?" Nope, wrong boy, love.

"Keep dreaming Matthews." I wave it off.

"I sure will." He smiles and I blush furiously.

After another waitress handed us our ice cream Diego and I ate it all in less than 5 minutes. Of course brain freezes were inevitable and hilarious to watch.

"Hey Diego can we leave? I'm sorry I'm having a great time but that woman gives me some creeps." I say not wanting to look at our first waitress. She has been sobbing and 'discreetly' stealing glances at our table. I'd say she's in her early forties. I mean Diego's cute but I called dibs woman!

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hello there, did you fall from heaven?" Diego and I overhear Mr.Leroy flirting. Well, attempting to flirt.

Diego snickers loudly and the teacher turns around, walking towards the noise. Thankfully he hadn't seen us... yet.

"Shit." I mutter and knock on some doors nearby. There's no hiding in this empty hallway and if we ever get caught-

"Oh thank god!" I say and pull Diego into some room before shutting the door.

"So we meet again?" Adrian chuckles, shirtless and in boxers.

Diego steps in between us and glares at me. It ain't my fault! I didn't know what room I was entering... could've been the hairy dude for all I know. "Let's go princessa."

"Okay teacher is gone," I peak through the spy hole. "Goodnight Adrian."

We leave the room and as soon as Diego shuts the door -a little too hard for my liking- he mocks in a girly voice, "Goodnight Adrian."

"Someone jealous?" I wriggle my eyebrows as I swipe the card and we enter our room. That was a close one.

~•~•~•~•~

"Goodnight." I whisper as I slide into bed.

"I still can't believe that monkey cost me a kiss today." Diego shakes his head and sends me a frown.

I smile cutely before kissing him on the cheek with a loud pop. "Sorry it's overdue."

"Better late than never." He chuckles.

"Better earlier than when it's too late." I say and think about those words deeply.

Diego furrows his eyebrows and gulps, "Yeah."

We both roll to opposite sides of the bed, he's not holding me tonight.

'Better earlier than when it's too late'

I'll tell him soon.

Diego's POV

'Better earlier than when it's too late'

I'll tell her soon.

I'm working on it.

Hey everyone!
Hope you liked this chapter and as always thanks for reading!
Love you all
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
179K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
2.4M 87.7K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...