Rebel Love Song (Andy Biersac...

By annediazrey

Blade is a 18 year old girl who's being abused at constantly screamed at by her mother. Her dad died last yea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Bad Day
Chapter 2: Getting to know each other
Chapter 3: Gone in the hospital
Chapter 4: Carnival
Chapter 5: Rebel Yell
Chapter 6: Done with you
Chapter 7: The Mortician's Daughter
Chapter 8: Vacation
Chapter 9: Kidnapped
Chapter 10: A Savior Will Be There
Chapter 11: Halloween
Chapter 12: Crow
Chapter 13: BVB moves out/ Pregnant?
Chapter 14: Alexander Mike Biersack
Chapter 15: Proposal
Chapter 16: Lost It All
Chapter 17: I'll Breathe Again
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Wedding Plans
Chapter 20: Wedding Disaster
Chapter 21: Thanks For The Memories
Chapter 22: You'll Be My Number One
Chapter 23: We'll Be A Dream
Chapter 24: Am I Your Savior Again?
Chapter 25: Happy birthday Alex!
Chapter 26: Drunks. Love em' or hate em' ?
Chapter 27: Twins?
Chapter 28: Ayla Shay Biersack & Drew Rhineland Biersack
Chapter 29: Worst visit
Chapter 30: This Pain It Visits almost nightly
Chapter 31: Moving Day
Chapter 32: We Stitch These Wounds
Chapter 32: Lay Lost In All The City Lights
Chapter 33: Warped Tour
Chapter 34: Wedding
Chapter 36: There's a First Time for Everything
Chapter 37: Anniversary of Memory
Chapter 38: Another Crisis

Chapter 35

2K 87 16
By annediazrey

ANDYS POV

As we ran out of the reception area I picked Blade up bridal style and carried her to our limo and drove to our hotel that we got for the night and I'm not gonna lie, we had some fun (; the next morning I woke up right next to my beautiful wife. How I loved the way that sounded. The sun shining straight down on her face and her shimmering blue eyes glistening in the morning light. I was happy to call her my wife. She was so beautiful, I don't know how I was lucky enough to have her. Honestly I don't know, I'm a total weird person with a semi fucked up personality. I'm in love with her and can't believe we're actually married. For about 5 minutes we were just smiling at each other.

"Good morning beautiful." I smirked.

"Morning jackass." She snarled and smirked.

"Already with those comments? Damn girl you're fast." I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom. She just smiled and dozed off.

*one month later*

"Andyyyy." Blade whined.

"What?!" I yelled. She's been bugging me about having another baby?

"I want another one!"

"No Blade! We already have three fucking children!"

"But they're growing up so fast." She whined again while coming up from behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist. I quickly pulled away. "C'mon Andy."

"No!" I yelled while storming upstairs to Alex's room.

"Daddy? What's wrong with mommy?" He asked.

"Uhh... Nothing she's just a little crazy right now." I chuckled while scratching the back of my head.

"I heard that!" Blade yelled from coming up the stairs. For the next hour I just chilled with Alex and the twins. After awhile I went back to the room and saw Blade laying down on the bed in sexy lingerie. I just rolled my eyes, grabbed a pillow and blanket and headed downstairs. Ugh I hate when she's like this.

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been in the hospital and shit.

Sorry for the short sucky chapter!

NO IDEAS!

5 comments/votes till next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 2 12
Throughout grade school Andy was the kid who didn't have any friends and got bullied everyday. His only safe place was home, but in middle school tha...
7.6K 251 23
Emberly is tormented by demons from her past. After a suicide attempt lands her in the psych ward, she struggles to find herself again. Things start...
1.1K 1 26
In this story a girl name Alex just happens to be found by her idols parents. They find her half dead and without her memory. What will happen to poo...
194K 5.4K 33
A story where a confused and broken girl falls into the arms of a fallen angel; a dark, cryptic creature by the name of Andy Biersack. What will beco...