Mrs. Mikaelson [1] {Elijah Mi...

By theOriginalAdmirer

Being in love is a wonderful thing. But when love is not mutual, it can become your destruction. This is what... More

1. Disturbance of a peaceful life
2. Welcome home
3. After all these years...
4. From dinner to family reunion (part 1)
5. From dinner to family reunion (part 2)
6. A Promise
7. Silence
8. Not the end
9. Together
10. Dream come true (part 1)
11. Dream come true (part 2)
12. Teasing
13. Family is everything
14. Maid of honor
15. Grumpy
16. Hen-party
18. Forgiveness
19. This time for real
20. "Friend"?
21. Bleeding
22. Unintentional revenge
SEQUEL!!!

17. Hypocrite side

10.9K 210 9
By theOriginalAdmirer

Aria's POV

I woke up from the sun shining through the window. I turned my head and saw Elijah putting his jacket on.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning." There was an awkward silence after that. Elijah cleared his throat.

"About yesterday..." He started, but stopped not knowing what to say.

"I think it would be better if we just leave it." I said. I mean, yesterday, as a married couple, we surely did some things that we aren't very proud of.

"Yeah... I agree..." He nodded and turned back to the mirror to tie his tie. I decided to get dressed up too and went to find myself some comfy outfit. After all, today is the wedding, so I'll need to change soon into my dress.

*****************************

"You ready?" I asked Gisselle while fixing her hair. We were standing in front of the door that leads to the main yard, where all of the guest were waiting. Gisselle took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready." I smiled at her and motioned for the men to open the door.

All people stood up from their chairs a d turned to us. Victor was looking at Gisselle with a wide smile on his face. While walking I felt someone's gaze on my, but I already who it was. I looked left and found my husband staring at me with love filled eyes. I smiled at him and winked. I heard him chuckle quietly and smile back.

While looking at Elijah and hearing Victor's and Gisselle's vows, I remember our own...

"Do you, Aria, take Elijah to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" Esther said while Elijah and I were standing in front of each other.

"I do." I said without thinking for the second time. Esther smiled at me and turned to her son.

"Do you, Elijah, take Aria, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish her, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"I do." Elijah said, but there was no happiness in his voice.

"From now on, I announce you as a husband and wife."

I came back to reality when I heard priest say.

"You may kiss the bride." We all started clapping, when they did.

I was so happy for them. They truly were made for each other.

*******************

"If you ever dare to brake her heart, I and Nicky will make sure that you regret it." I threatened to Victor with a serious face.

I knew that he truly loves Elle and would never brake her heart and that he's not that stupid to do this to my best friend. He knows that Gisselle is like a sister to me and that I wouldn't even doubt before killing someone who hurted her.

"I could never do that. Not when she has mine." He said and kissed Gisselle on the cheek. Gisselle giggled and blush spread on her face. I smiled at them and left to take some blood.

While walking to the drink stand I bumped into someone. I turned to look at the person and apologized, but stopped when I saw who I bumped into.

"Oh my God. Jarrett?"

"Aria, I missed you." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Back in time we were a couple. My and Jarrett's relationships were the most steadiest in my life you could say. We probably even would have gotten married if I wouldn't be already married to Elijah.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He outstretched his hand for me and smiled playfully.

"Sure, why not."

Elijah's POV

I watched as Aria was dancing and talking with some guy, that I haven't met before. For some reason I felt uneasy with them being together. Maybe because he was a good looking. Or maybe because of how they were interacting. I decided to ask Nicole about him before doing any drastic moves.

"Nicole, may I talk with you?" I asked politly.

"No, you may not." She said with straight face. I cleared my throat not knowing what to do in this situation. Nicole always made me feel this way and I was sure that she was enjoying it. "I'm joking. Spill it." She grinned.

"I wanted to ask you about that guy that is talking with Aria right now." I motioned their way.

"Oh... His name is Jarrett. He and Aria were together in 1980's for about... nine years. Actually, that was the only her relationship that I was jealous of. But..." She was talking further, but I wasn't listening. I was glaring at the couple laughing heartedly.

I have always known that Aria have been with other men in those years, but I never thought that she would be in any serious relationships. Even the thought of it made me incredibly angry and jealous.

I remembered how she used to tell me in the past that she loves me when we were still together. I just couldn't understand, how could she love me and him at the same time.

I excused myself to Nicole and walked to Aria and Jarrett.

Aria's POV

I saw Elijah approaching us and I smiled at him. But he didn't smile back and I understood that something is wrong.

"Elijah, what...?" I started, but he cut me off.

"I would like to talk with you in private." He said with a stern voice and glared at Jarrett. I looked at him worried and nodded. We walked in our room and he closed the door.

"What happened, Elijah?"

"Who's that guy that you were dancing with?" He looked me straight in the eyes. It looked like he was testing me. Like waiting for me to lie or the tell the truth.

"His name is Jarrett. He's an old friend of mine." I told the truth. The thing is that when we broke up, we decided to remain friends.

"Just a friend?" He asked again not believing me.

"Yes, Elijah, we are just friends." I said annoyed.

"Oh, but I heard quite differently. I heard that you were a couple."

"I don't understand why are you so eager to know, but if you really need to, yes, we were a couple, but we broke up and remained friends."

"And you didn't even thought of informing me that your ex-boyfriend is coming? Or even telling me that you were with someone for nine years?" Elijah asked sarcastically. Actually, he was behaving very childishly and hypocritically.

"First if all, I didn't know either that he was coming. And secondly, I don't remember you letting me know about your own relationships! For example Aja, Katerina, Celeste."

Elijah's face changed from angered to shocked.

"You knew?"

"Did I knew? I saw! I saw how you placed them in you heart and showered with love." My eyes started to water now. "And you what? Expect me to be alone for a thousand years and do not even try to move on, while you did it on the first decade?"

"Aria..." But I didn't let him to continue by raising a hand and shaking my head.

"Don't. You just showed what a hypocrite you are." I glared at him and left the room.

I walked to the terrace and sat on one of the benches. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't know if it was tears of sadness or anger. Probably both.

I knew I shouldn't be crying for this. But for some reason I did.

Maybe because of remembering all the times that I saw him with those other woman. Or maybe because of how he behaved just now.

I never saw Elijah as a hypocrite. And when I saw this side of him... It made me feel angry and sad.

I couldn't believe that he can be angry for me trying to be happy after he left and started over so soon.

*********************************

Hello!

I hope You liked this chapter. Let me know what You think of it, what You like and dislike.

Personally, I don't know how I feel about what I did here...

Vote and comment!

Thank You!💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...
43.5K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
47.5K 786 26
"That's where you're wrong little brother. Someone sitting in this very room happens to have shared a bathroom with him growing up." "Miss Athena Mik...
32.5K 759 37
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...