16. Hen-party

A|N

I am really sorry for accidentally updating not full chapter earlier today. But here You go a full one. Hope you enjoy!

Aria's POV

I was woken up by a loud noise. I and Elijah jolted up in our bed and saw Nicole laughing in front of us with an air horn in her hand.

"Wake up, sleepy asses! Everyone else is already awake." She spoke and walked out. Me and Elijah were just too startled to say something to her. Nicky crept her head into our room again and added. "And no funny morning business, because tomorrow is the wedding and there's still lots of stuff to do." And exited again.

"We should do as she say or she might come back." I sighed and got up from our bed.

"I will never get used to her." Elijah mumbled while getting up too. I giggled at him and went to put some clothes on.

When we walked into the kitchen we found Gisselle and Victor already there drinking blood. They looked at us and gave a sympathetic smiles.

"She woke us up too. When she horned I felt from my bed on the floor." Gisselle glared at Nicole.

"Your face was priceless!" Nicky came into the kitchen. We all gave her a deathly glares, but she just ignored us and filled her glass with blood.

"Whatever, today you both will go with me for the last fit of the dresses." Gisselle pointed at me and Nicky.

************************

"I love this dress." I said.

"Yes, we know. You said that about five times today already." Nicky said back while standing in front of the mirror too. I giggled.

"Says the one, who can't take her eyes off her own dress." Nicky rolled her eyes and smiled playfully.

"What can I do if I look fabulous?" She showed her cocky side.

"Oh you're full of yourself." I rolled my eyes now. "Hey, let's not forget the most important person here. Gisselle, you look gorgeous in that dress."

"I guess soo..." Elle turned to us. "Don't you think it's too early? I mean, for me and Victor to get married?" We looked at her like she had two grown heads.

"Are you actually crazy or is this bride's nervousness showing?!" Nicole shrieked. "You're together for two centuries and only now decided to get married!"

"I know I know... It's just... If I get married, I want to be with that person for the rest of my life. And I just want to be sure that Victor is the right one." She sighed.

"Gisselle, I know Victor as long as you do. Do you think any of us would let you get married to someone, who's not good for you? As Nicky said, you know him for so long and in those years you both felt in love with each other. Don't let some kind of nervousness to grow over love, that has developed thru so many ears." I looked at her dads softly. After some time of thinking she nodded.

"You're right. It's just stupid nervousness. What would I do without you two." She said and we all hugged.

"You would probably cancel your wedding." Nicky said and we all giggled.

************************

"Gisselle," I and Nicky singed her name when we walked in her room. "This is what you're going to wear tonight for you hen-party." Nicky said and I gave her the black box with a white ribbon on it.

"Where are we going?" Gisselle asked curiously while opening the box.

"Well we thought about going to some fancy restaurant, because we don't want our bride to get in some kind of trouble just before her wedding." I lied and I could swear that I saw sadness in her eyes, but I acted like I didn't notice it.

"So dress up and be down in 20 minutes." Nicky said and we exited her room.

After 20 minutes I and Nicky were standing at the door waiting for Gisselle to come down stairs.

We both were wearing short black peplum dresses with a nesh. We looked up when we heard Elle coming. She was wearing our chosen white one shoulder peplum dress. Nicole and I wanted to wear some matching clothes, so we bought ourselves black dresses, while to Gisselle a white one.

"Alright, let's go. We have booked a table for us." Nicole said and we got into a car and drove to the restaurant.

We walked into a fancy looking restaurant and a waitress leaded us to a private booth.

At first everything was normal. A waitress brought our food and some fresh blood and we talked randomly.

But then the time came for a real party.

A male waitress came with three glasses of bourbon. Staff clothing was stretched out on his well toned body.

"Ladies." He greeted us and started placing our drinks. When he walked to Elle to give her a drink, he leaned and starter grinding against her. At first Gisselle frowned not understanding what was happening, but when she saw us smirking, her eyes widened in realization.

More hot guys came into the booth and we all started dancing and drinking. This party was truly successful, I thought while dancing in between a few guys.

"You bloody liars!" Gisselle shouted thru the loud music.

"Oh don't say you don't like it!" I screamed back.

"No, I love it!" She said and drank one more glass of whiskey.

It's true that it's really hard for a vampire to get drunk, but we managed to do it. We needed this night to be memorisable.

We danced and drank until like four o'clock and then I somehow managed to drag them both back home. Nicky was totally drunk. She drank like twice as me and Gisselle put together.

Thank God, I didn't drink a lot, because we wouldn't have made to the wedding tomorrow.

When I leaded Nicole and Gisselle to their rooms, I walked into mine and started taking of my shoes. I was struggling a little bit, because I was lightly drunk too. I was sitting on my bed when my bedroom's doors opened and Elijah stumbled in.

Never in my life have I seen him looking like that.

His hair was messed up, a few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and there was no sign of his tie.

Elijah looked at me briefly and then started walking towards our bed. Finally, I managed to take my shoes and dress off, and got into bed under the covers. Soon Elijah fell into the bed too, but when I looked at him, I saw that he didn't even bother to take his jacket off.

*********************************

Hello again,

Sooooo... What do you think of drunk Elijah?😂 It's quite hard to imagine actually.

Let me know how did you liked this chapter.

Vote and comment!

Thank You!💖