17. Hypocrite side

Aria's POV

I woke up from the sun shining through the window. I turned my head and saw Elijah putting his jacket on.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning." There was an awkward silence after that. Elijah cleared his throat.

"About yesterday..." He started, but stopped not knowing what to say.

"I think it would be better if we just leave it." I said. I mean, yesterday, as a married couple, we surely did some things that we aren't very proud of.

"Yeah... I agree..." He nodded and turned back to the mirror to tie his tie. I decided to get dressed up too and went to find myself some comfy outfit. After all, today is the wedding, so I'll need to change soon into my dress.

*****************************

"You ready?" I asked Gisselle while fixing her hair. We were standing in front of the door that leads to the main yard, where all of the guest were waiting. Gisselle took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready." I smiled at her and motioned for the men to open the door.

All people stood up from their chairs a d turned to us. Victor was looking at Gisselle with a wide smile on his face. While walking I felt someone's gaze on my, but I already who it was. I looked left and found my husband staring at me with love filled eyes. I smiled at him and winked. I heard him chuckle quietly and smile back.

While looking at Elijah and hearing Victor's and Gisselle's vows, I remember our own...

"Do you, Aria, take Elijah to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" Esther said while Elijah and I were standing in front of each other.

"I do." I said without thinking for the second time. Esther smiled at me and turned to her son.

"Do you, Elijah, take Aria, to be your partner in life and to share a path of life with; equal in love, embraced as a mirror for your true self, promising to honor and cherish her, through good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"I do." Elijah said, but there was no happiness in his voice.

"From now on, I announce you as a husband and wife."

I came back to reality when I heard priest say.

"You may kiss the bride." We all started clapping, when they did.

I was so happy for them. They truly were made for each other.

*******************

"If you ever dare to brake her heart, I and Nicky will make sure that you regret it." I threatened to Victor with a serious face.

I knew that he truly loves Elle and would never brake her heart and that he's not that stupid to do this to my best friend. He knows that Gisselle is like a sister to me and that I wouldn't even doubt before killing someone who hurted her.

"I could never do that. Not when she has mine." He said and kissed Gisselle on the cheek. Gisselle giggled and blush spread on her face. I smiled at them and left to take some blood.

While walking to the drink stand I bumped into someone. I turned to look at the person and apologized, but stopped when I saw who I bumped into.

"Oh my God. Jarrett?"

"Aria, I missed you." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Back in time we were a couple. My and Jarrett's relationships were the most steadiest in my life you could say. We probably even would have gotten married if I wouldn't be already married to Elijah.