9. Together

Aria's POV

I came back to our mansion and found Elijah going through his stuff in one of the rooms.

"Where is everyone?" I got his attention. He fully turned to me and walked a few steps closer.

"When the spell didn't work Esther and Finn disappeared. And Kol... He flew as fast as he could to enjoy his freedom."

"I expected him at least to say goodbye." I sighed and looked down. I was a little bit disappointed about Kol, but I understood that after a few centuries of being daggered anyone would do this. "But you're still here" It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"I made a promise that I will never leave you." He was now standing only few inches away from me. "And I'm not going to break it."

His words made me melt inside. I was staring at Elijah's beautiful brown orbs while he was staring at my blue ones. I haven't even noticed that we both started to lean towards each other until our lips met.

Never in my long life have I felt like this. It was magical. It felt like thousands of butterflies were flying in my body. Our lips were moving in sync. His lips were so soft and the kiss was so gentle, that I felt like I'm in heaven.

Of course we had our intimate moments after we got married, but it was nothing like this. It felt thousands of times better.

After what felt like eternity he broke the kiss and Elijah pressed his forehead against mine. We stood like this for a while.

"Let's go somewhere." He spoke. "We could rest from everything that happened and later return." He suggested with hopeful look in his eyes.

"Together?"

"Together."

************************

"You'll come back soon, right?" Bekah asked me with sad eyes.

Elijah and I told Niklaus and Rebekah that we are going to leave Mystic Falls for a few days. They weren't thrilled with this idea, but they understood and didn't try to stop us.

Now we all were standing near Elijah's car, our bags already in it.

"I promise." I smiled. "Just take care if each other." I said and hugged Bekah.

"You just came back to us..." Rebekah whispered.

"And I'll come back soon again." I sqeezed her and released. I turned to Niklaus, who was frowning. I walked towards Nik and pulled him into tight hug.

"You survived without me for so long. I'm sure that you can survive a few days more." I smiled.

"I just miss my best friend." He spoke. "At least when you and Elijah are finally together, we'll see you more than once in a century." He smiled. I chuckled.

"That's for sure." And pulled away from our hug.

Elijah opened the passenger doors and offered me a smile which I gladly returned. When I got in he shut the door, walked around the car and got in by himself. Our car pulled off and we waved to Niklaus and Rebekah.

"So, are you going to tell me where are we going?" I asked him.

Earlier, when I asked him where should we go, he said that he already planned everything and that it's a surprise. I tried to ask him, but he just ignored me.

"Nope." He enjoyed this moment.

"You can't hide this from me." I looked at him with serious face. He turned to me and said.

"Watch me." And turned his attention to road again, with a smirk playing on his lips. I pouted and looked through my window. There was no use in trying to get any information from him. Sometimes Elijah can be very stubborn.

After three hours we stopped at the airport and got in a private jet. I didn't even bother to ask the plane's crew anything, because I was sure that Elijah compelled them to keep quiet.

************************

After eight hours flight our plane started landing. I saw a beautiful island. It had mountains, huge waterfalls and lots of human untouched nature. I remembered that I saw this island in lots of pictures on internet.

"Wait." I turned to Elijah "Is this... Hawaii?" I asked astonished by his choice of our vacation place.

"Are you happy?" He asked smiling.

"Of course I'm happy! I've never been here before!" I squealed. Elijah chuckled at my reaction.

The scenery of the island from above was breath taking. I couldn't wait to explore everything.

Finally we landed. When I got of the plane, the wave of heat hit me. I was wearing black skinny jeans, white t-shirts and black leather jacket, so as you can guess, I felt like my body was on fire.

We sat in the jeep that was waiting for us and the driver drove us to, I guess, our hotel.

"When are we going to reach our hotel?" I asked Elijah.

"Not hotel. I rented a house. I thought that it would be more pleasant to have more privacy. We should be there after a few minutes." Elijah spoke.

"It's a good idea." I nodded. I looked trough the window again. I saw in the corner of my eye that Elijah was staring at me, but decided to ignore it. After a few minutes Elijah spoke again.

"You have no idea, Aria, how happy I am that you're coming with me." He whispered and kissed my cheek. I tried to hide my red cheeks behind my hair, but I don't think it really worked, because I heard Elijah chuckle.

I started to hate that he had such a big effect on my body. It is impossible for me not to blush after he says something like that or kisses me.

When we got out of the car a woman went out of the house.

"Hello, Mr. And Mrs. Mikaelsons! Welcome to Hawaii!" An old lady greeted us. "My name Lani. I will take care of you and I'll make sure that your vacation days here would be delightful. Please, come with me. I'll show you around the house and give you all the information you want about the island." She smiled at us and we made our way to the house.

*********************************

Hi guys!

I know it's a shitty chapter and I'm truly sorry for that, but I hope the other one will be better.

Also in the next one I'll make more Aria's and Elijah's moments.

Let me know what you think.

And if You have any ideas, I would be very grateful if You would share them with me.

Vote and comment!

Thank You!💖