Juanpa Zurita (Complete)

By stillgone

Just read it. More

An Ordinary Day.
In the Lobby.
The Next Day
In the hall
The Party
The Party (part two)
In The Car
In The Pool
The First Kiss
Authors note
Let's Go For a Walk.
We Need to Talk.
Road Trip
Road Trip (part 2)
Road Trip (part 3)
Road Trip (part 4)
Lele
Runaway
Let Me Explain.
Babysitter
Lost.
Author's Note
Sounds like a plan
Answer
I don't know what to call this chapter
Found part one
Found (part two) last chapter

New faces.

101 1 0
By stillgone

Winter P.O.V

With all that's been happening with Eirk and Juanpa and everything else that's been going on In my life, I decided to take a me day. A day to myself and just relax, and figure out a way to solve all of this. I needed a calm place to think.
         On my way home one day I came across this place with one of my old friends, it was really pretty there where flowers every where. But I just needed to come here and gather my thought and try to figure everything out. I started to walk around and clear my head  and avoid thinking  about all that's been happening for now. I was walking around when I heard some talking on their phone, it sounded like someone I knew.

 So I went to see who it was, so looked around the side of a tree to see how it was. It was Mya, I was friends with her when we where younger. The last thing I heard about her was that she was dating Eirk, I haven't heard from her since that. So I decided to talk to her and ask what happened. " Mya?" I asked " Winter!?" she said " Yeah." I said giving her a hug " What have you been up to?" I asked her. " Nothing much I, I just came back a couple days ago." " Why did you leave?" I asked her " Well first I moved away for collage then I got a job and didn't really have time for anything else, so I just stayed. But a couple days ago I moved back here, I was just missing my family to much so I got an another job and I'm here now" " Wait so when you got your previous job you didn't have time for anything else right." " Yeah so?" " Do you think you could do me a favor?" I asked her. " Depends on what it is first." she said. " Okay hear me out I need you to............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
21.3K 239 14
Im bored and I can't find any good Oneshots, so I'm making one myself!
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...