The Story of the Other Origin...

By Katherine101

What if Tatia Petrova , the woman who started it all , had a sister ? A sister that matched her beauty . A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note

Chapter 10

39.8K 790 207
By Katherine101

* Anastasia's P.O.V *

I got dressed in a silver metalic tank top with a cropped short sleeve leather jacket , boots , and a cameo ring and necklace to go with my heart bracelet and my lapis locket . 

I walked out and Damon was waiting for me .
" You look hot . " he said .
" Really , I don't feel like I'm running a fever . " I said , putting a hand to my forehead .

Damon chuckled and grabbed my hand , leading me out to his car . He hit a button and " Party Like a Rockstar " by Shop Boys came on and I started to move to the rythm . Damon smiled and hit the gas .
" This century is so .. advanced . " I added .

He nodded and we pulled up to the Gilbert house .

" When I said you were hot ... I meant you look ... sexy . " he said , looking me over .

I smiled and blushed .
" Caroline chose the pants . " I said as we got out and linked arms .

Damon didn't even to bother to ring the doorbell , he just put an arm around me and we walked in . Stefan got up and gave me a hug .

" Elena's making steak . " he said .

I nodded .
" I'll go see if she needs any assistance . " I said and walked into the kitchen to find Elena reading a cookbook .

" Hey ." she smiled .

" Hello . " I said , smiling back .

" Pardon me , but I think you should soak the meat in some wine first . " I suggested .
" You know how to make this ? " she asked , relieved .

I nodded .

I prepared the steaks , showing her exactly how and then I sprinkled parsley over the top for flavor and she put them in the oven .

" Thanks . " she said .

" Not a problem . " I said .

We walked back in the living room and a boy walked down the stairs and paused  .

" Who is THAT ? " he asked , raising an eyebrow .

" Jeremey , this is my friend , Anna . " Elena introduced .

He looked hurt at the mention of my name .

" If Anna brings up bad times , you can call me Anya or Anastasia if it pleases you . " I said .

He smiled .

" Cool . " he said , walking over and shaking hands with the Salvatores .

" Cool ? " I muttered.

" Cool means good . " Elena said , giggling .

" What ever happened to proper speech  ? " I asked .

" It went out the window with corsets and hoop skirts . " Damon said , laughing .

I rolled my eyes .

" You make me feel ANCIENT ! " I said , annoyed .
" You're 1000 years old  . " Stefan said .

Jeremey looked shocked .
" You're a vampire ? " he asked .

" An original . "  I stated .

" You're Klaus's sister ? " Jeremey asked .

" No , I'm his former lover . " I said with a sigh .

Everyone looked confused .
" It's a LONG story. " I said .

" Maybe you'll tell us sometime . " Stefan said .

" Maybe . " I muttered .

We sat down and I recieved compliments on my dinner and I ended up giving out my receipe .
" So ... how are you an original if you're not a Mkealson ? " Jeremey asked .

" I suppose I should start from the beginning . I lived in a cottage with my mother and my sister , Tatiana Petrova . My father left us . Tatiana and I used to do everything together . We were best friends .... one day , my aunt arrived to take me on a trip to see the world . I came back a year later and met Esther and Rebeka Mikealson , who were getting there dresses hemmed by my mother , the seamstice . They invited us to dinner and I ran a little late . When I got there , I met Klaus , Elijah , Kol , Finn , Mikeal and Henrick . Immediataley , I fell for Klaus . Hard . We became unsperateble . We told eachother everything because I understood him better then anyone else . I became friends with the whole MIkealson family , but Klaus and Elijah particularly . If I wasn't with Tatia , I was with Klaus or Elijah . We were all so close , but Klaus and I had something speacial . It was obvious to everyone . We were in love and it blinded me . One night , everything changed ... Tatia was out late and I went to search for her even though I was warned not to go out after dark . I heard a scream and ran towards the sound . Henrick Mikealson laid on the ground mauled by a giant wolf . Everyone was in mourning and Rebeka was screaming . They noticed me and Klaus pulled me into his arms . I heard another scream and chased it . I found the beast feeding on a village girl . After it finished her , it chased me through the woods . Klaus was watching and made no attempt to help me .When I was about to collapse , Elijah rescued me and pulled me to the safety of a cave where he was supposed to meet his siblings who were searching for Tatia . Elijah and I ... we.... oh nevermind . Anyways , Klaus and I fought , I went back outside to face the beast to find my sister , but Klaus and Elijah talked me out of it . Klaus confessed his feelings for me and he told me he loved me . Esther arrived and gave us a glass of wine to honor Henrick . Little did I know that is was not wine . It was blood . Petrova blood . My sister's blood . I gaged and choked and I screamed and ran into the woods . Esther cast a spell , turning whoever drank from the glass the undead  .She cast a spell on me , putting me in an eternal sleep , but not before Mikeal locked me and chained me in a coffin and threw me in a lake in the middle of winter . By morning I was dead , my blood frozen , and the lake covered in a thick winter ice . " I said , shuddering at the memory .

I hadn't realized my eyes had gotten watery .

" Where you alive in the coffin when you first went in ? " Jeremey asked .

" Jeremey ! " Elena snapped .

" Sorry . " he muttered  .

They were all waiting for my answer and tears streamed my cheeks . I got up and pushed my chair in , walking out onto the front porch  .

A few moments later , Damon walked out and pulled me into a hug .
" I'm sorry . " he said.
" Yes . I was alive and I screamed until I choked on water and I screamed until I lost my voice . I dug until my fingers bled and my nails fell off . I prayed until I died and nobody helped me ! Someone must've heard me ! " I said , crying .

" Shhh ... it's over now . I'd never let that happen to you again . " he said .

I nodded .

" It's getting late and I'm weary , I'll see you at home . Tell Elena and Jeremey I bid them goodnight . " I said .

" I can drive you .... " Damon offered .
" No , I'll walk , I could use the fresh air . " I said .
" But what about if something happens . " he asked .
" Mr. Salvatore , I was never afraid of the dark even when I was human and I'm not about to start now . Besides, without the dark , we would ever see the universe that surrounds us .. " I said and started walking home .

As I was walking home , I decided to take a walk through the woods . I heard footsteps behind me and I whirled around ready for a fight .

" Come closer if you dare , but I'm not in the mood . " I hissed .

Elijah landed gently on the ground from a high tree .

" Are you alright ? " he asked when he saw my red rimmed eyes .

I shook my head .

" What is it ? " he asked .

" It's nothing . " I muttered .

Elijah tilted my chin up to him .
" What's bothering you ? I'll kill it . Don't shut me out ." he said .

" It's my past . It haunts me , Elijah . That night . The night were everything went wrong . The night that wasn't suposed to happen . When history and destiny changed . " I said .

Elijah pulled me into a hug .

" I've missed you . " he said .
" I need you , Elijah . Please . Don't hurt me like your brother has . I couldn't bear it if you hurt me too . " I said .

" I would rather die . " Elijah said and he bent down and kissed me .

I pulled away , knowing that I couldn't let this happen . I couldn't kiss Elijah . I cared for him , but was it enough ? Did I still care for Klaus and what about Damon ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.3K 24
* This is Part 3 in the Original Petrova Series . Please read The Story of the Other Original Petrova first * Everything Anastasia Petrova has known...
676K 13.1K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
47.3K 1.7K 49
Unlike her twin sister, Elena, Elara Gilbert never quite fit in. Heck, how could she when this was at least the 50th time she'd relived her teenage y...
8.3K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...