Yours Truly | ✔

By violet0gold

*Previously Intertwined Destiny* Arabella Pierce, the good girl who has a passion for dancing. What happens w... More

Yours Truly
1. Everett
2. Come On Hazel
3. Science Buddy
4. So I'm Good Looking?
5. I Like Optimus Prime
6. Can We Keep Her?
8. Meet Eeyore
9. Dont Be An Idiot
10. Are You Calling Me Stupid?
11. Mother Of Holy Hell
12. Long Ass Drives
13. Purple Hair For Days
14. The After Math Of Everything
15. You Are Missing From Me
16. Dancing Dangers
Not an update.
17. Confessions
18. Tragedy At Its Finest
19. Christmas Break
20. A Little Bit Shy
21. Everything In The Open
22. Changes And The Word Love
23. Looking Quite Edible
24. Life Crumbling Down
25. Everett

7. Take Off You're Shirt

231 10 0
By violet0gold

Chapter 7. Take Off You're Shirt.

•Arabella P.O.V•

I walk through the school doors, a scowl upon my face. I just got home this morning from the hospital and mum still made me come to school.

Even though I have this urge to punch everything I see

I wear high waisted shorts with a white T-Shirt, my cream colored flatts matching my jacket. The one thing that looks odd is my knitted bag, but hey, whatever.

"Arabella." I hear someone shout when I walk into the cafeteria. I look over to see Miranda, Hudson, Nathan and Everett all huddled together.

I scrunch my eyes while looking at Miranda and Hudson. His arm was snaked around her waist as he holds her tightly to him. I smack my forehead in remembrance, when I first met her, she mentioned her boyfriend was in the 'group'.

I cant believe she was talking about that idiot

"Arabella." Someone says, snapping their fingers in front of my face. Snapping my out of my thoughts.

"What." I snap, causing all of them to look at me strangely. The scowl never leaves my face as they stare at me.

I watch as Hudson leans over towards Nathan and whispers quite loudly "I think she's on her period." I set my jaw and clench my fist.

I already had my period, thank you very much

I look over at Everett who sits quietly, he looks off in a daze. There's something troubling him inside his head. Hudson flicks Everett's forehead, gaining his attention.

"Fix her." Hudson whispers yet again, loudly while jabbing a finger in my direction.

"What?" Everett bites out, confusion evident on his face. His eyes flicker over to my own before looking back at Hudson.

"I don't know what I'm suppose to do." Everett says clearly confused on how he's suppose to 'fix' me. I don't need any fixing, I just have these days that aren't the greatest.

"Dude, she makes you normal, you show emotion around her. So that means you can fix her." Hudson explains confidently. I sit here in bewilderment.

Is he in the right state of mind right now?

I roll my eyes at him and mumble a goodbye as I head off to English class. I find a seat in the back and slump down there. A few minutes later Everett walks in and takes a seat next to me.

He doesn't say a word, we just wait for Mrs. J to come in. She shows up halfway through the class filling up. I sit close to the wall while fiddling with my fingers. Hoping to stay distracted.

Mrs. J sets her bag next to her desk and scans over the class list, her eyes would every so often lift up and look over the class room, making sure all students were here.

"Okay class, I have an announcement to make." Mrs. J states loudly. I hear students around me let out small groans while I on the other hand go stiff in my seat.

I listen intently, my eyes never leave the desk where my hands are folded together in some sort of way to keep me calm and to stop me from fiddling with them.

"We will be having a field trip." She says. I watch as kids perk up at that. My pulse races and I think my heart just stuttered.

•~•~•

Mrs. J had explained that we will be going camping down at this place called Allan's Ville. This camp site is located in this small town that's three hours away.

There's cabins with bunk beds so that's good, we'll be down there for five days, four nights. She said that, that way we'll be able to get all kinds of activities done.

Each cabin will have a chaperone, there are permitted six students to each cabin. I remember Mrs. J had called for me to stay after class so she could speak to me about it. My first reaction was to run but I thought against it.

"Arabella, I will be the chaperone to your cabin. In the cabin will be you, Miranda Blackwood, Nathan Sullivan, Hudson Conway and my nephew Everett Blackwood." She says calmly, although I give her a puzzled look.

She notices and adds on "They don't quite get along with the other students." I nod my head in understanding.

"Is Miranda you're daughter?" I question softly. I mean after all, Everett and Miranda are cousins.

She smiles "She's my niece, my brothers daughter." She answers kindly.

After we finish up talking, we say our goodbyes and go our own way. I walk to my next class and just waited for lunch. Keeping my mouth shut so I don't snap at anyone.

•~•~•~•~•

I walk down the halls towards the cafeteria, making sure to keep to myself. I don't feel like upsetting anyone. I push the door open and step into the full cafeteria.

I don't know what was going on, one second I was walking through the cafeteria, making my way to an empty table when I stop suddenly. Thank goodness no one was behind me.

My eyes scan around the cafeteria, noticing almost all eyes on me. I frown confused on why I'm the center of attention all of a sudden.

Maybe its because you hang out with Everett

"Arabella." I freeze, the hairs on my arm and the back of my neck now standing up. The deep voice causing me to tense.

I turn my body ever so slowly, so now I'm facing the person who belongs to that voice, when I see who it is I go stiff. He stands there, an evil smirk on his face as he watches me.

Creep

I take a step back, causing him to take a step forward, in his hands was a full tray of food. I didn't even see it coming and in one quick movement Liam 'Stumbled' forward, his tray going all over my top.

Its seeps through my shirt and I look over shooting him an incredulous look, wondering why he had just done that to me. I've never done anything to him, the cafeteria went silent as they watch everything unfold.

"Everett better watch his back, you can tell him that." Liam sneers. I crack my knuckles, becoming furious. He's trying to get revenge on Everett so he dumps his food on me?

What a prick

"What the fuck is going on?!" Everett shouts, storming up behind me. I cringe at his...Colorful choice of words. He stops behind me and I can feel the waves of anger coming from him.

I turn to look at him, his eyes drop, scanning over my now food filled shirt and looking back at Liam. Who quickly yet desperately saunters out of the cafeteria.

"Lets go." Everett says, leading me out and away from the students stares. His hand on the small of my back as we leave.

I follow him until he stops outside the boys bathroom, a look of horror takes my face as I look at him. He cant be serious. I'm. A. Girl. There is no way I am going in there.

"Come on Arabella." He drawls out, frustrated that I wont just listen to him. I was always told that I was stubborn.

I shake my head no furiously, mama raised a good girl, and good girls most defiantly do not go in the boys bathroom.

He wraps his arm around my small waist, literally dragging me into the boys bathroom. Thank goodness it was empty, that would just be embarrassing. More so on my part.

"Take off you're shirt." He says bluntly, a deep blush covers my face at his forwardness. I shake my head no, yet again.

I don't have an undershirt on underneath, just my pink Lacey Victoria secrets bra. What? Mama raised a good girl, with fantastic fashion sense.

"Come on Arabella, I'm trying to help." He strains out, when I don't budge he takes matters into his own hands.

He reaches toward me and starts tugging at the bottom of my shirt. He starts pulling up, the air hitting my bare stomach. Finally he pulls it up and over my head.

"Nice bra." He comments. I slap his arm and cross my arms across my chest, shielding myself.

He slips off his leather jacket and hands it over to me, which I gratefully take and slip on. Its warm from him just wearing it, its quite big, so I don't have to worry about it not covering me up.

"I'm going to kill him." I hear Everett threaten, I tug on his arm making him look at me.

"Don't lose you're head." I whisper softly, it just came out barely hearable but he heard it. He just stares at me for a long moment before turning around, running a hand through his hair.

He lets out a groan, his hand falling to his side "I just don't get why he went after you." He lets out another sigh, while pacing a bit.

I fiddle with my fingers and begin swinging my legs back and forth while I sit on the counter "Uhh, Everett better watch his back, you can tell him that." I repeat what Liam said to me before dumping food on me.

"What?" Everett asks, now done pacing around. He looks at me with a look of confusion.

"That's what Liam said to me before he dumped the food on me." I state quietly, stopping my legs from swinging.

"That bastard, he thinks he can target you? Well he has another thing coming." Everett growls out, his tone gone deadly.

My once cranky mood disappears as I watch Everett "I'm fine." I whisper reassuringly. He looks over and lets out a deep breath.

"Lets go." He says, causing my curiosity to spike up. I hop off the counter and stand next to him.

"Where?" I asked quizzingly, I brush some of my blonde strands out of my face as I look up to him. Yes I am that short. I'm 5'4" while he's like 6'3".

"My place." He states, leaving the boys bathroom, I follow him out and just realize, he's holding my food filled shirt in his hand.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Authors note: Well heller, hows it going? That's fantastic to hear, well I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy.

Watching Disney movies!! HELL YEAH!!

I watched, The lion king, Anastasia, Beauty and the beast: the enchanted Christmas and then Frozen (Again) :D

Arabella: *Whines* I wanna watch disney movies!!

Everett: You have terrible taste, your favourite movie is High school musical!!

Arabella: You're just jealous of my amazing taste.

Everett: *Smirks* Nope, not really

Author: I'm going to bed now, goodnight.

Vote/Comment

Share, even message me if you want :)

~James

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...
70 59 54
"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell. "And I fucking...
6.9K 454 50
Completed | Rated R - Contains Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content + You've been warned. Arabella Callahan was just sixteen years old when she...
Selfless By Dagný

Teen Fiction

1.9K 123 20
Avery Johnson is a mediocre girl, living in a mediocre world. Or so she thinks. She's an only child and her parents are still happily married. Her...